Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) (50308 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
But wait a minute!

COSSY DAD IS A BEING TO!

HE IS AN AJALA TRAVEL

The picture shows he travel to abroad severally. That is a plus. He is a cronic being to.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by delishpot: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
KushyKush:
Why is that the father's are mostly the first to die in a family?

Too much wahala whey them dey carry for head no dey gree them get long lifespan. RIP sir

Fix it by killing mama first. Your case can be different grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by delishpot: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
wink2015:
But wait a minute!

COSSY DAD IS A BEING TO!

HE IS AN AJALA TRAVEL

The picture shows he travel to abroad severally. That is a plus. He is a cronic being to.
Been to you mean. I remember that terminology o.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by chineeseprince(m): 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
olafunny:
RIP man

The man sef get booby small
[color=#990000][/color] grin hell is real dude
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by toprealman: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Call you..... sorry dear, that won't happen. Sad loss, but to the living, make that call now the person is alive!
Forget tight schedules....... just place that call
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by sofiabelgrade(f): 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
olafunny:
I said get the fvck outta my mention

Please how old are you?

For the fact you wear trousers does not qualify you to be called a man.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by olafunny(m): 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
sofiabelgrade:

Please how old are you?

For the fact you wear trousers does not qualify you to be called a man.
y can't u just honour your signature and leave my age to me
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by sofiabelgrade(f): 6:23am On Jan 23, 2018
olafunny:
y can't u just honour your signature and leave my age to me

Oh yeah, and you??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.