Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,321 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Is It A MUST For Location To Be On Business Card?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It A MUST For Location To Be On Business Card?? (369 Views)

Soap Production And Location To Buy Chemicals In Lagos / I Need A Functional And Neat Bet9ja Shop In A Good Location To Buy In Lagos / Allow Your Business Shop/ Location To Be Seen On Google Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A MUST For Location To Be On Business Card?? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2018
I am currently working from home before I get a shop in a few months time, and I want to make a business card so I am not sure if I should put the location of my house for now since I'd be getting a shop soon too. I am confused, my phone number, WhatsApp contact and my Instagram page is already on the prototype the graphics designer made for me. Do I need to put my location now and change it later when I get a shop? Or I should wait till I get the shop and put the address there?
Happy Sunday
FOD naijacutee Dominique pls I'd appreciate a FP for more views
Re: Is It A MUST For Location To Be On Business Card?? by dingbang(m): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2018
Biko.. Don't put ur house address...
Re: Is It A MUST For Location To Be On Business Card?? by priiince(m): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2018
If your office iis more online than offline(physical store) it's totally unnecessary for security reasons.

With so little space available on a standard-sized card, every graphic or line of text you include must be carefully chosen. There is simply no room for every bit of information that a business card recipient might want, so you have to be very selective.

Remember, the job of a business card is to market your business hence a strict information selection process.

If a street address helps you do the above, put it on your card; if it doesn't, you certainly don't have to include it just to please anyone.

#MyCandidOpinion
Re: Is It A MUST For Location To Be On Business Card?? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 21, 2018
you don't need business card if u haven't get a shop yet. like my own now u can ask d graphics designer to ommit d address in d bcard and EPP u convert as a image on phone u can put it as ur WhatsApp d.p and when u get the shop u can put the address later
Re: Is It A MUST For Location To Be On Business Card?? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2018
Check my signature or thread below to get a verified and legitimate USA Bank Account Remotely From Nigeria to Make Payments Online, Send and Receive Money Securely.
https://www.nairaland.com/4305411/open-run-verified-usa-bank#64427551

(1) (Reply)

‘’your Mind The Seat Of Power And Authority’’ / I Just Came Across This 2018 Business Investment For Life Time Cash Rewards! / 10 Banking Tips To Improve Your Financial Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.