Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Staline On The Rise On Niaraland .com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Staline On The Rise On Niaraland .com (3887 Views)

Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno / The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) / PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staline On The Rise On Niaraland .com by panafrican(m): 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2007
angry
Does anybody has any idea about the whereabouts of the article " Human Rights watch Says Ban on Gay Marriage in Nigeria is a Threat to Democracry"?
I hope this article has not been deleted by the websmaster.
Those who are seing threats to democracy everywhere  must understand homosexuality itself is a threat to democracy ,because homosexual  couples do not have children. We all know there must be a population first before you even talk about democracy.
Re: Staline On The Rise On Niaraland .com by Tornadoz(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2007
Intolerance reeks from your post. The administrator reserves the right to remove inflammable post. I also had my post removed, at first i was angry then i thought maybe i allowed ethnic
sentiments to cloud my judgment. Maybe this site's sponsor will not allow that kind of Gay bashing you so want to embark on. It may be alright to hate gays in Nigeria, but internationally you can't do that. Should Nairaland decide to allow anything goes scenario trust me, we won't have a forum tomorrow, it will have to go underground. There are sites where black people are ridiculed and abused, thank God those sites remain underground not mainstream. Through my travels i have learnt not to be judgmental. Where i draw the line is if they molest a child, what goes on between two consenting adults is non of my business.
Re: Staline On The Rise On Niaraland .com by CHRIS90(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2009
i hav the new mtn browsing trick,if u need call me.hello b4 i giv u,u wil hav internet info dat i can make money or u wil pay a fine of 200 recharge card.my no.08061350818.
Re: Staline On The Rise On Niaraland .com by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2010
An animal can't be that daft you lay with a mate of the same gender,
Re: Staline On The Rise On Niaraland .com by ayoepieh(m): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2010
woods and furniture's for sale, for biding houses,doors table,and other uses,directly from the bush,any type of woods needed please contact me at 08085851805,
Re: Staline On The Rise On Niaraland .com by ayoepieh(m): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2010
Acca f1,f2,f3,f4,f5,f6,f7,f8,f9,p1,p2,p3,p4,p5,p6,p7p8,p9, textbook, reading manual, handbook, and question and answer for sale, the cost is just $10, if interested please call me on 08085851805,

(1) (Reply)

Amazing: Can You Beat These Awards? / Funny Political Cartoon Strips / Nigeria To Begin Talks With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.