Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,690,274 members, 6,338,082 topics. Date: Monday, 14 June 2021 at 09:06 AM

You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria (19511 Views)

How To Mine Bitcoin Freely Every 30seconds / Best Way To Mine Bitcoin / 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria by jaybizzy: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hello everyone please I'm intrested in starting up a mining farm but I would need an Idea of the capital to start looking ford to a reply
Re: You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria by cuteng(f): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Am interested, pls what's the capital base to get all that is needed to start. Thanks
Re: You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria by Dcnj(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
I have been following this thread and reading every single comment here...

No one has clearly come out to say
"I use this miner, I bought it for **** and it mines ***** BTC daily or weekly or monthly"

Make person come clean na and tell us.
REQUIREMENTS TO KICK START MINING
1. Buy a miner (cost, type and from where)
2. Have the following e.g Laptop, phone etc
3. Alternative power supply
4. How to set-up (Cost - if using an outside source or who to contact to help)
5. Advice: how many (miner) to buy for a start, how much to expect, how to sell them, how to manage the profits etc.

Please make una help fellow brothers/sister this period so we can cashout well and help family.

2 Likes

Re: You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria by Vicky10: 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
good day sir can I use a core i3 8gb ram HP to do this work?
Re: You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria by Lmaomen1(m): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2020
Mongol:
I don’t know about you, but right now some money wouldn’t hurt (because of the situation in the world). We all have to stay at home, so we’re not working. No work, no money. Seeing that I have a lot of free time, I started searching for information about bitcoin, mining them and about cryptocurrencies in general. I found some good sources such as https://cryptohead.io/ (one of my favorites so far, it helped me understand how all of this works) and other articles about bitcoin. All I can say for now is that I’m almost ready to officially enter this new domain, before unknown to me. Wish me luck and I hope everyone will get what they want.
Where can I find some more feedback?
Re: You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria by 123jamessmith: 9:03pm On May 15, 2020
please i am very interested in learning about bitcoin mining. I am already trading bitcoin, i think i will like to know more about bitcoin mining, and i can see you have vast knowledge on it.
I can find your email address here, i would have send an email.
Please i will be very grateful if you can send me and email address so that we can talk.

vuwagboe98@gmail.com

thanks
Re: You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria by kashboy222(m): 9:14pm On May 15, 2020
How can I get the link bro
Re: You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria by Daverine: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2020
Please, I'm really interested in mining bitcoin and have been following this thread for quite a period. Actually, I'm planning on purchasing a bitman antminer T17e. Is it profitable to do so and Is it safe to buy from ali express?. Thanks.

Whatsapp number : 09036701663
Re: You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria by uga081: 12:10am On Oct 09, 2020
I'm sorry to seeing this so late . Are you still online often ?. I REALLY REALLY want this
Re: You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria by lilkech(m): 12:18am On Oct 09, 2020
Yes I am online. I am happy people are picking interest in mining now. I did mine for a while and then sold it because I had to migrate at the time.

I can now guide people in setting up their rigs on this thread if they are already in possession of a machine.

1 Like

Re: You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria by freshpzy1(m): 4:03am On Oct 09, 2020
Nice one at op

Check my siggy
Re: You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria by uga081: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2020
Ok . So, can i call you or chat with u privately . This is biznes we do it privately . I pray you reach out to me . 08100507098 . Email is nwampa4nwadady@yahoo.co.uk
Re: You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria by geozallas: 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Bro my biggest problem is how to get the Antminer-S9 shipped down to Nigeria after purchase. Can I send you an email?
Re: You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria by northvietnam(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08
lilkech:
Yes I am online. I am happy people are picking interest in mining now. I did mine for a while and then sold it because I had to migrate at the time.

I can now guide people in setting up their rigs on this thread if they are already in possession of a machine.

Minus owning a mining machines , what other way can be used to mine ?
Re: You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria by Libertyking: 2:53pm On May 14
I am looking at getting the antminer t19 from China

Some of the supplier's profiles looks promising, my plan is to get an inspection agent that can help me test the equipment before shipping them.
Re: You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria by uga081: 9:11pm On May 25
Pls, how to contact you ?. Phone number or Email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? / Ever Been Disappointed By An ATM Machine? Share Your Experiences / EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.