Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria (28311 Views)

How To Mine Bitcoin Freely Every 30seconds / Best Way To Mine Bitcoin / 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria by nurain150(m): 7:35am On Oct 06, 2022
lilkech:
After you’ve purchased your Miner the next item on your list would be a means for the machine to be connected to the internet where all the bitcoin transactions take place.

These machines all use the same protocol to get connected to the blockchain where transactions are processed. In order to get your machine online you will need to purchase a competent ‘ROUTER’

In my setup I made use of a rather budget and versatile means of connecting my machine. I purchased a router from a store and a regular USB modem where my SIM card resides. Once I switch on my router, it connects to my USB modem and dials the internet to get online. Once the router is online it then shares its connectivity to other systems both wired and wirelessly. While using my router to connect just my mining rig to the internet I spend a maximum of N1,000 (one thousand naira) per month on subscription as the mining operation isn’t data intensive.

REMEMBER THAT THE BITCOIN MINING RIG/MACHINE ONLY CONNECTS TO THE INTERNET VIA A WIRED CONNECTION

Sir is there a trusted repair center
Re: You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria by lilkech(m): 2:25am On Oct 08, 2022
nurain150:

Sir is there a trusted repair center

What’s the issue with yours?

Repairs are usually easy to do diy with a screwdriver except you’ve damaged something that can only be replaced outright.
Re: You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria by Ngizimboy: 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
Argentas is developing a future payment network and having some of their future global currency reserved for early adopters. This all is by invitation only and I have a limited number of invitations. Act fast as this invitation link may expire! Just click this link: https://argentas.io/users/invite.php?invite=F999DB8680

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity / What Is Fuel Subsidy? / Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.