Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) (39626 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables / Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Shimba In Adamawa By 12 Midnight. Burn Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by gbagyiza: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Fulani has declared WAR on other Nigerians!

People should not wait for government to protect them, any group , tribe or persons that can arm their people, should not hesitate to do so...This madness has gotten out of hand.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
laudate:

We have read the Daily Trust report, and it confirms that the Fulani killer herdsmen a.k.a terrorists, attacked Numan in Adamawa state, and killed different people. So where is the lie in the whole story, here? Is it that you think the body count is different, or that the attack did not occur? Which one is it? It is sad that there is no regard for human lives, in Nigeria. Even if only one person was killed, it should be reported and the attackers brought to book!

You do know that article is from December 2017?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by blazhykowskyi(m): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Alariiwo:

I suspect sore losers at work.. those who lost in 2015 elections.

Why now?
Why 2018 when it's just a year to go.

Nigerians need to start thinking.

Please stop with the conspiracies. It's the same way some people said Boko Haram were being used to destroy gej government. I don't believe people will kill and wipe out a whole village just for politics. Let's not politicise this.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
laudate:

I do not call people names, unless those people have earlier called me names. sad Then, I give them a taste of their own medicine.

The Facebook page stated scores had been killed. The Daily Trust report stated that the death toll could be as high as 50, and that 4 villages in Numan in Adamawa were attacked. Only Channels says it was 3 people. It is difficult to understand how 4 villages were attacked, but only a casualty figure of 3 people was given. Has it ever occurred to you, that Channels may have received wrong or inaccurate information?

I have read media reports about a particular fire incident before in 5 different newspapers, and heard it broadcast on 2 news channels. Each of the media houses gave conflicting figures of the casualties recorded. Does it mean that each of them were wrong, or all of them were right?

Even if it is reported that only 3 people died, should it not call for grave concern and an immediate action on the part of the authorities? Should it be downplayed like you have just done, in your bid to exonerate one group, from the heinous crime?

The article was from December, 2017.

Different incidents

Reason why it is safe to say it is a communal war.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by laudate: 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
GavelSlam:
The article was from December, 2017.

Different incidents

Reason why it is safe to say it is a communal war.

Who named it a communal war? Was it the UN, the federal govt, the state govt or the military? Why are you giving a deceptive colouration to something that is clearly a revenge attack by one group on another?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by laudate: 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
blazhykowskyi:
Please stop with the conspiracies. It's the same way some people said Boko Haram were being used to destroy gej government. I don't believe people will kill and wipe out a whole village just for politics. Let's not politicise this.

Thank you!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
laudate:

Who named it a communal war? Was it the UN, the federal govt, the state govt or the military? Why are you giving a deceptive colouration to something that is clearly a revenge attack by one group on another?

But the same article you claim to have read called it a clash.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by FTBOY: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
and these are the people boooohari and liondeleo are trying to create colonies for in all nigerian states?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by DonMekino(m): 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
BEAR THIS IN MIND

Fulani leaders have been trying to get their race occupy and take over the governance of the middlebelt and southern states in pushing for the grazing reserve bill which of course will be expanded into fulani colonies and in no time they will get local government areas as in Plateau and become members of state Houses of Assemblies and will continue to sack villages and towns and become owners of the land. This is the major reason that bill has not passed through.

So, they went back to the drawing board and decided that intensifying the killings in the name of herdsmen will help to coerce the house members from the middlebelt and south into passing this law.

This is what we are seeing that is playing out with the Benue killings.

The Minister of interior, Dambazu, who many people do not know is a worse fundamentalist than Buhari is trying to exploit this opportunity to achieve the reserves.

People from the middlebelt and south must therefore pressure their National House of Assembly members to resist the grazing reserves.

Like the Anglican Primate in Lagos pointed out, government does not pay parking lot for Aircraft operators. Those who are into cattle business should buy lands for grazing and pay tax, instead of government forcefully taking peoples lands and giving them and using it as a guise to build fulani settlements down south and fulfil Utman dan Fodio's mandate to thrust the sword into the Atlantic.

Remember that Utman was the first person Buhari thanked for bringing "civilization" to Nigeria during his inaugural speech.

Nigerians are not as literate as they claim. They do not read meanings into what they hear just as the same Buhari said in his 2018 New Year Message that he intends building railway from his home town to Niger Republic, his ancestral home, with money borrowed in Nigeria's name. No one is questioning.

No one thinks that it was out of place to link "civilization" with a killer like Utman dan Fodio.

Take it or leave it, Buhari came to power with one thing in mind - Expansion of the Sokoto Caliphate and that is why the Sultan was busy making state visits like a president and has been dictating the Islamic public holidays with reckless abandon.

It is also the reason why the government of Buhari does not know what to do to improve the lives of Nigerians.

That is a why Buhari will not allow the arrangement in his party to be, which is the zoning of SGF to South East by APC party.

They are very desperate to move the fulani and Islam southwards now that he is in office.

They have tried through education through the NGO bill to control Church activities and economy. Did you know Minister of Interior sent letter to Churches which began with the Iine that states that Islam is the only recognised religion in Nigeria?

A lot is happening and it will be nice to forward this message as widely as possible, especially to our House and Senate Members and to the Presidency at least to let them know that we know.

Copied
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by FTBOY: 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
[s]
Alariiwo:

Why now?

[/s]

you're a terrorist for defending terrorists. shame on you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by laudate: 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
GavelSlam:
But the same article you claim to have read called it a clash.

And the same article states clearly that it was an attack, too. A revenge attack by the Fulani against the Bachama. Go and read it again!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by FTBOY: 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
Alariiwo:

So you think every Fulani herdsmen out there are killers?

What if it was Ipob they tagged as killers for incessant killings in the country, would you be happy?

Attimes it's good to leave sentiments aside and reason logically.
I know you hate Buhari quite alright.. But ask yourself this question 'are all fulanis killers?'

@the emboldened.

you have just unconsciously revealed to us that you're a fooolani and a moooslim fanatic and not a yoruba as your name implies. shame on you and gavelslam!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
laudate:

And the same article states clearly that it was an attack, too. A revenge attack by the Fulani against the Bachama. Go and read it again!

I have never debated that.

I am only making it clear that both communities have been clashing.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by babestella: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
Alariiwo:

Why now?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by laudate: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
GavelSlam:
I have never debated that.

I am only making it clear that both communities have been clashing.

You are just contradicting yourself. So a 'revenge attack,' is now a clash in your own view? Why are you trying so hard to downplay the culpability of the heinous crimes committed by one group against the other?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
FTBOY:

@the emboldened.

you have just unconsciously revealed to us that you're a fooolani and a moooslim fanatic and not a yoruba as your name implies. shame on you and gavelslam!

Attention seeker.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by Ken4Christ: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
Why are we surprised at the ongoing attack? They have made their intention known and they are executing it according to plan. It's up to the people in the target area to prepare to defend or counter attack. If Senators representing that district is not saying anything, they should burn his family house in the village to get his attention.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by ziga: 1:22am On Jan 22, 2018
laudate:

You said; "Today, the name of the reigning group is "Fulani herds men". They are not necessarily Fulani, and they are definitely not herdsmen (where is their herd)." How do you know this? Did you conduct a census, or did you interview the attackers personally one-on-one? If they are not Fulani, maybe they are Efik or Ibibio, right? Most of those attacked within various communities in the middle-belt, have stated clearly in their accounts that their attackers spoke Fulfude and a mixture of Hausa. Is Fulfude taught at secondary school level?

Your response is not surprising...

"Most of those attacked" listened to all the herdsmen speaking fulfude and hausa? Were they talking to each other at once. And were those listening also running from the herdsmen?

It is unfortunate that innocent lives are lost. But what has the Nigerian Police force done about this issue? or the Nigerian Army?

I guess the herdsmen's charms are too strong!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by ziga: 1:27am On Jan 22, 2018
MrMcJay:

Pls stop asking foolish questions.

Why is the president and all his appointees making excuses for the herdsmen?

If they affect Buhari's chances, why is he refusing to tackle this genocide?

Also, before you come up with more unintelligent responses, has Miyetti Allah ever denied being responsible for any of the attacks?

I don't know about the foolish questions you are asking me.

But in school, I learnt to analyze things.

How does Buhari tackle genocide? What are the responsibilities of the Police force.

I know you will tell me that Buhari is preventing them from doing their duties... Lol.

Let me respond to your anticipated response... Has Buhari given the NPF the names of every criminal that they ever caught. Or kidnappers...

How come the herdsmen are so elusive... Who is hindering the Police force.

BTW I only support good governance. And just as Buhari is complicit in letting this action continue. So are the state governors where the violence is happening.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by laudate: 2:11am On Jan 22, 2018
ziga:
Your response is not surprising...

"Most of those attacked" listened to all the herdsmen speaking fulfude and hausa? Were they talking to each other at once. And were those listening also running from the herdsmen?

It is unfortunate that innocent lives are lost. But what has the Nigerian Police force done about this issue? or the Nigerian Army?

I guess the herdsmen's charms are too strong!!!

Yes, the attackers were heard speaking Fulfude and a mix of Hausa. sad Would you have preferred it if they spoke Chinese and Congolese?

And the Nigerian Police Force has been unable to do anything about it, because they are complicit in these attacks. Everyone knows how bloody inefficient the Nigerian Police Force is, within the country. Ask anyone who has had an encounter with them. Please do NOT ever hold the Police up as a standard of diligence, in Nigeria. The Nigerian Army are too busy battling Boko Haram. Well, no one can tell if they have not been compromised too....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by ziga: 2:42am On Jan 22, 2018
laudate:

Yes, the attackers were heard speaking Fulfude and a mix of Hausa. sad Would you have preferred it if they spoke Chinese and Congolese?

And the Nigerian Police Force has been unable to do anything about it, because they are complicit in these attacks. Everyone knows how bloody inefficient the Nigerian Police Force is, within the country. Ask anyone who has had an encounter with them. Please do NOT ever hold the Police up as a standard of diligence, in Nigeria. The Nigerian Army are too busy battling Boko Haram. Well, no one can tell if they have not been compromised too....

We are probably saying the same thing...

There is a big conspiracy behind the "so called" Fulani herdsmen situation. And a lot of people have been compromised. Nobody knows, and in Nigeria, nobody cares. Not the President, Not the Governors, Not the Senate or representatives. Not the Police, Not the Army. At least, they don't care enough to make something happen.

And they have all turned a blind eye for some reason.

But I guess your emotions make it difficult for you to be rational.

I can't blame you though.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by laudate: 2:50am On Jan 22, 2018
ziga:
We are probably saying the same thing...

There is a big conspiracy behind the "so called" Fulani herdsmen situation. And a lot of people have been compromised. Nobody knows, and in Nigeria, nobody cares. Not the President, Not the Governors, Not the Senate or representatives. Not the Police, Not the Army. At least, they don't care enough to make something happen.

And they have all turned a blind eye for some reason.

But I guess your emotions make it difficult for you to be rational.

I can't blame you though.

Oga, stop shifting the goal post. sad Please go through each of your posts on this thread. undecided

No....we are definitely NOT on the same page. I believe the attackers are militant renegade Fulani killer herdsmen, who should be summarily dealt with and made to pay for their crimes. From your comments, it is easy to see that you believe the attackers are not Fulani, as you were doubtful about their speaking in Fulfude, and you also claimed that the Nigerian Police had not caught them. When the error in your trend of thought was pointed out, you turned round to claim we were on the same page. No sir, we are not! shocked Everyone can read. And thank God, they can all see the irrationality oozing from your words....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by ziga: 2:57am On Jan 22, 2018
laudate:

Oga, stop shifting the goal post. sad Please go through each of your posts on this thread. undecided

No....we are definitely NOT on the same page. I believe the attackers are militant renegade Fulani killer herdsmen, who should be summarily dealt with and made to pay for their crimes. From your comments, it is easy to see that you believe the attackers are not Fulani, as you were doubtful about their speaking in Fulfude, and you also claimed that the Nigerian Police had not caught them. When the error in your trend of thought was pointed out, you turned round to claim we were on the same page. No sir, we are not! shocked Everyone can read. And thank God, they can all see the irrationality oozing from your words....

I am not your Oga.

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but you really sound delirious.

Since you know who they are, go deal with them!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by laudate: 2:59am On Jan 22, 2018
ziga:
I am not your Oga.

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but you really sound delirious.

Since you know who they are, go deal with them!!!

Delirious? Is that the condition you are suffering from?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) by Adeboyefa(f): 1:24am On Jan 23, 2018
Now I know that Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram have the same sponsors and patrons. How can Fulani herdsmen operate in Adamawa without being attacked by Boko Haram? They are both agents of depopulation, believe me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Injures His Househelp In Lagos For Stealing His Money (Graphic pics) / 24-Year-Old Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In South Africa / Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.