Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,555 members, 7,958,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

What Is The Essence Of Pastors With Bodyguard Around The Alter Wile Preaching - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Essence Of Pastors With Bodyguard Around The Alter Wile Preaching (542 Views)

The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Essence Of Pastors With Bodyguard Around The Alter Wile Preaching by gregyboy(m): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2018
Today i went for Thanksgiving at winners chapel in benin and i noticed people around the alter while pastors was preaching.it was unclear to me at first i felt maybe is to fashion the alter or probably safeguard the pastor.but jesus made us know that he will protect us that the watchman watchet invane..pls lets here your thought
Re: What Is The Essence Of Pastors With Bodyguard Around The Alter Wile Preaching by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 21, 2018
The next person below will have a better idea
Re: What Is The Essence Of Pastors With Bodyguard Around The Alter Wile Preaching by dyangprof(m): 11:41am On Jan 21, 2018
I have nothing to say
The person above me may still have something to say
Re: What Is The Essence Of Pastors With Bodyguard Around The Alter Wile Preaching by Diso60090(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2018
The person following you will know better than you
Re: What Is The Essence Of Pastors With Bodyguard Around The Alter Wile Preaching by Nutase: 11:55am On Jan 21, 2018
They are ushers not body guards. Their work is to control the crowd and stop any unruly behaviour from the congregation like someone running up the altar.

We need to get our facts right before criticising.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DAPCHI:OPM Promises Scholarship To Dapchi Girl For Refusing To Denial Christ / Watch The Lord's Chosen Live T.V On Youtube Anywhere. / Pastor Benny Hinn, Begins Sale Of Special Anointing Oil For $25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.