Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice (15921 Views)

Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? / How To Make N70,000 Monthly By Baking And Selling Snacks / Make Over N3000 Daily, Selling Snacks To Schools And Shops In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice by timeandchance76(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2018
Ewlery:
Been trying to get a job but it all failed. I was even working as a ticketer for brt. The stress, humiliation and pay is not worth it.
I went to school and also a graduate think I can do better!

I thought about this during the week and want to give it a trial. There are two public schools in my area which have their own vendors but I want to do something spectacular.

I want to sell puff puff filled with pepper and fish. (in form of samosa) then cold zobo to the schools. I need your brilliant ideas on how to package myself to win the market!

My plan is to visit those schools tomorrow and inform the principals about my intention to sell in the school premises so I can be permitted.

I need intelligent ideas to supercede those I met there. Please help!

Lalasticla.la I need your help to be liberated in this business. As being on Frontpage will bring more ideas. Thanks
visit the schools first for a place confirmation and others thing will be easy. hope you have a Link in the schools, because this is naija .
Re: I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 22, 2018
Ewlery:
Been trying to get a job but it all failed. I was even working as a ticketer for brt. The stress, humiliation and pay is not worth it.
I went to school and also a graduate think I can do better!

I thought about this during the week and want to give it a trial. There are two public schools in my area which have their own vendors but I want to do something spectacular.

I want to sell puff puff filled with pepper and fish. (in form of samosa) then cold zobo to the schools. I need your brilliant ideas on how to package myself to win the market!

My plan is to visit those schools tomorrow and inform the principals about my intention to sell in the school premises so I can be permitted.

I need intelligent ideas to supercede those I met there. Please help!

Lalasticla.la I need your help to be liberated in this business. As being on Frontpage will bring more ideas. Thanks
I have send you a pm

Let's work on something.
Re: I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice by dazzysleek(f): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
ejikejoy:
I have send you a pm

Let's work on something.
Pls, I'm seriously interested too..
Re: I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
dazzysleek:

Pls, I'm seriously interested too..
pm me
Re: I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice by dazzysleek(f): 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
ejikejoy:
pm me
No column for PMs. your whatsapp contact would be fine. thanks
Re: I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 23, 2018
dazzysleek:
No column for PMs. your whatsapp contact would be fine. thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice by nenergy(m): 10:07am On Jan 26, 2018
Ewlery:
It is a secondary school sir
Hello, how did the meeting go?
Re: I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice by konews: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Bought A Product Because Of An Influencer? / How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.