Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Why Do you Want To See Nigeria Great When you Don't Believe In The Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do you Want To See Nigeria Great When you Don't Believe In The Project (600 Views)

'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi / Mineral Sector Can Make Nigeria Great – Bawa Bwari / How PDP Prevented Ekwueme From Making Nigeria Great – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do you Want To See Nigeria Great When you Don't Believe In The Project by lightblazingnow(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
The level of misunderstanding in the land is quite amazing not just in Nigeria but the world over. The way people live their lives is so contradictory and even baffles the great minds. You are not praying for the good of your nation, your Leaders and kings and rulers yet you expect good things.

When you don't wish the president well, and you are not expecting to see good things come from your state governments, why do you criticize when good things don't show up.
Re: Why Do you Want To See Nigeria Great When you Don't Believe In The Project by GMBuhari: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
It all started when they chose not to vote for Buhari ,

He took the victory and since then their minds have gone to savage mode
Re: Why Do you Want To See Nigeria Great When you Don't Believe In The Project by zombieTRACKER: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
The herdsmen are coming for you people

Re: Why Do you Want To See Nigeria Great When you Don't Believe In The Project by lightblazingnow(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
Learn
Re: Why Do you Want To See Nigeria Great When you Don't Believe In The Project by limeta(f): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Am all ears
What is the project ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do you Want To See Nigeria Great When you Don't Believe In The Project by lightblazingnow(m): 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
Why
Re: Why Do you Want To See Nigeria Great When you Don't Believe In The Project by orisa37: 5:35am On Jan 22, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Why

It's not a one man show. We all must work hard to build the Project. We cannot always be rubbing Peter to pay Paul. We must Restructure the Project from the grassroots and reinforce the Foundation.
Re: Why Do you Want To See Nigeria Great When you Don't Believe In The Project by orisa37: 5:54am On Jan 22, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Learn

The Fulanis cannot help Nigeria. They are here to rob. The Ibos, Ijaws, Ibibios, Tivs, Hausas, Yorubas, Jukuns, Koros etc etc must organise into Productivity and Costs Centres to develop the Project. This robbing Peter to pay Paul Principle must stop before we colapse together. Buhari is a Soldier. He is not an Economist.
Re: Why Do you Want To See Nigeria Great When you Don't Believe In The Project by orisa37: 7:06am On Jan 22, 2018
We wish Mr. president well. We are just healthily criticizing him to make him see the Road rightly.
Nigeria belongs to all of us. We won't wait till Buhari dash Yoruba and Igbo lands to the Sudanese to graze Cattle or allow Nigerians be sold as slaves and cattle in Libya while the Libyans and the Sudanese Arabs come here to grab Nigerian lands in the name of Fulani Herdsmen Cattle grazing.
Buhari is a guerrilla Soldier. He is not a Religious Economist

1 Like

Re: Why Do you Want To See Nigeria Great When you Don't Believe In The Project by UncleJudax(m): 7:52am On Jan 22, 2018
Which Project, Buhari's Second term? angry

Who prayer and well-wishing help?

We wish buhari exactly what he wishes us!
Re: Why Do you Want To See Nigeria Great When you Don't Believe In The Project by lightblazingnow(m): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2018
Graphics
Re: Why Do you Want To See Nigeria Great When you Don't Believe In The Project by orisa37: 11:38am On Jan 22, 2018
Who doesn't believe in the Project? Even Kanu believes in a well pre-structured Nigeria where all Tribes and Ethnic groupings are respected and not infested or dominated by the selfish interest of a group to which the President belongs.
All Nigerians believe in Projects backed by "Critical Path Analysis" for Productivity, Costs, Profitability for Growth, Progress and Development.. Projects where Airports, Seaports, Rly Stations, Garrages, Ranches, Mechanised Agricultural and Industrial Businesses can thrive.
Re: Why Do you Want To See Nigeria Great When you Don't Believe In The Project by lightblazingnow(m): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
Yes
Re: Why Do you Want To See Nigeria Great When you Don't Believe In The Project by beejaay: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
GMBuhari:
It all started when they chose not to vote for Buhari ,

He took the victory and since then their minds have gone to savage mode
Shutup! Did u wish gej well or he succeeded? The more he failed the more happy you and your fellow hypocrite are..even pmb and other known leaders were always happy with every wrong move he made..now you are getting in double fold and you are crying...we all reap what we sow...were you not the same guy shouting everywhere when PMB was sick that osibanjo was working for the imperialist?olodo somebody
Re: Why Do you Want To See Nigeria Great When you Don't Believe In The Project by GMBuhari: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
beejaay:

Shutup! Did u wish gej well or he succeeded? The more he failed the more happy you and your fellow hypocrite are..even pmb and other known leaders were always happy with every wrong move he made..now you are getting in double fold and you are crying...we all reap what we sow...were you not the same guy shouting everywhere when PMB was sick that osibanjo was working for the imperialist?olodo somebody

FYI 2011 I voted for GEJ, It was a regretted decision since the idiot was all and about sharing money and intimidating people

As for your assumptions, perhaps you mistook me for the parody account that's been bringing disrepute to active users like me, I never complained about PYO because even if he worked for those whom you claimed I do not care, he's a Yoruba man, highly skilled and qualified, I don't do follow follow, I have my own ways of researching and drawing conclusions

So now who is the olodo?
Re: Why Do you Want To See Nigeria Great When you Don't Believe In The Project by lightblazingnow(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
Grace

(1) (Reply)

2018 Budget: FG Votes N5.30bn For Grazing Reserve Devt / See How Organise Lagos Was In The 1960s. / IBB Finally Speaks: "My Original Statement Stands"-Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.