Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Debt Relief - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Debt Relief (1001 Views)

I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife / I Will Deny My Husband Sex Until He Pays His Debt — Wife / Debt Relief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debt Relief by making: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2010
Are you engrossed with debt and you dont know what to do? Here are possible ways to see yourself out from the burden of debt. Read some of the articles and navigate within the site for solution to your debt worry. For more detail click http://www.debtconsolidationgist.com and you will be happy.
Re: Debt Relief by seyigirl(f): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2010
it is never a good thing to be in debt but the only way to be free from debt is to STOP BORROWING bt in a situation where by u are using debt to settle debt cry cry cry hmm somebody might not be free from it oh
Re: Debt Relief by Wush: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2010
It may seem impossible but IT'S DOABLE. You first have to stop incurring anymore debt and literally cut your coat according to your material. This means you would be doing some top notch priotising. You could also browse the net for more infor, guidiance and professional advice.Good luck mate.
Re: Debt Relief by Sissy3(f): 5:56am On Apr 15, 2010
wrong section
Re: Debt Relief by sellers4buyers(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
If you must owe, owe debts that will be used for production or for business transactions.

If you are indebted and paying your debtors is a challenge, get intouch with Debtbuyerng. We pay your debt while you pay or small small over a period of 5years. Get intouch at debtbuyerng@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Had The Problem Of Your Gas Finishing When Cooking? / My Wife And I ( A Peek Inside The Secret Life Of A Nuclear Family) / Nigerian Mentality-no Padi For Jungle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.