Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? (1173 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? by ekensi01: 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
For months now I only read headlines of top stories on NL, but today I was moved to create this tread to know what happened, cause it's been long I heard him.

I was healed through Benny Hinn crusade that was held in India some years back when I was seriously ill for almost a year hospitals rejected me but I was healed by God through Benny Hinn message when I was watching the movie right there at home.

So I can't really imagine what went wrong down the road that people are calling him a scammer please explain.

Link to the previous tread on people calling him a scammer https://www.nairaland.com/4302418/benny-hinn-abuja-pastor-chris

Re: Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? by hopefulLandlord: 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
My good sir, YouTube and Google are your friends

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? by PROPHETmichael: 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
If Jesus Christ was called all sort of names, what makes you think his followers will be different? Just ignore them and praise the lord for healing you through Benny Hinn's ministry.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? by JesusPeople: 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
I once heard sth about how a woman came to Benny Hinn for healing and she lost her healing and died. the truth is, she was healed but she might have lost her healing thereafter, the Bible spoke about

Matthew 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

12:44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

12:45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Many people are actually healed, but when the devil comes back to attack them, the Bible said

Mark 4:6 But when the sun was up, it was scorched; and because it had no root, it withered away.

Mark 4:15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

4:16 And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;

4:17 And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Children have taken over nairaland. It's no longer how it was when I joined. They hail politicians milking them dry and owing their fathers salaries but call men of God Scammers. Woe unto them

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? by JesusPeople: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
lofty900:
Children have taken over nairaland. It's no longer how it was when I joined. They hail politicians milking them dry and owing their fathers salaries but call men of God Scammers. Woe unto them

Abi oooo, perverse generation are they all

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? by hopefulLandlord: 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
JesusPeople:
I once heard sth about how a woman came to Benny Hinn for healing and she lost her healing and died. the truth is, she was healed but she might have lost her healing thereafter, the Bible spoke about

Matthew 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

12:44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

12:45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Honestly speaking I was close to launching insults at you which is something I rarely do

Can't you see how pathetic you sounded and tried hard to pile that woman's death all on her in a bid to absolve your scammer of all blame?
its always someone else's fault; you're even making sweeping statement like "Truth is she was healed but lost it thereafter" seriously? do you have any idea the level of deaths and destructions faith healing preachers have wrought?

The worst part is that they don't even practice what they preach and that's the saddest part, they have a team of doctors, doctors that'll rival those that tend to the POTUS in terms of quality but would sell snake oil to people and tell them they're healed if they believe; they have a team of chartered accountants tend to their finances while they get on the pulpit and tell their listeners who are going through financial problems that all they need do is wire them the little they have left or even borrow the money and send to them and their financial problems would be a thing of the past

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? by JesusPeople: 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Honestly speaking I was close to launching insults at you which is something I rarely do

Can't you see how pathetic you sounded and tried hard to pile that woman's death all on her in a bid to absolve your scammer of all blame?
its always someone else's fault; you're even making sweeping statement like "Truth is she was healed but lost it thereafter" seriously? do you have any idea the level of deaths and destructions faith healing preachers have wrought?

The worst part is that they don't even practice what they preach and that's the saddest part, they have a team of doctors, doctors that'll rival those that tend to the POTUS in terms of quality but would sell snake oil to people and tell them they're healed if they believe; they have a team of chartered accountants tend to their finances while they get on the pulpit and tell their listeners who are going through financial problems that all they need do is wire them the little they have left or even borrow the money and send to them so that their financial problems would be a thing of the past

The woman's death is not Benny Hinns fault.
Re: Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? by hopefulLandlord: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
JesusPeople:

The woman's death is not Benny Hinns fault.

of course it can't possibly be his fault, its very possible to "lose" healing of cancer because, you know, healing of cancer is like a Biro or a mobile phone one can just forget somewhere

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? by JesusPeople: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

of course it can't possibly be his fault, its very possible to "lose" healing of cancer because, you know, healing of cancer is like a Biro or a mobile phone one can just forget somewhere

No words for you considering you have no knowledge of Spiritual things.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? by hopefulLandlord: 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
JesusPeople:

No words for you considering you have no knowledge of Spiritual things.

of course, how would I have knowledge of spiritual things? people that do are sowing their life's earning into a pastor's life and living a life of penury while their pastors fly in private jets; people with spiritual knowledge are dying from doing what faith healers told them to do, the same faith healers that are tended to by world class team of doctors

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
Apart from his extramarital affairs, he has made a fortune scamming the weak, vulnerable, terminally ill and emotional sheeple, promising them healing and resolution to their problems while the truth is that there are almost no genuine healings in his crusades/events. He also encourages people to go into debt to pay offerings and tithes.

Besides, he is an occultic mystic, read about his mentor Kathryn Kuhlman

He is a vile and wicked charlatan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVG1x-rh6FE

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? by MuttleyLaff: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? by JesusPeople: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

of course, how would I have knowledge of spiritual things? people that do are sowing their life's earning into a pastor's life and living a life of penury while their pastors fly in private jets; people with spiritual knowledge are dying from doing what faith healers told them to do, the same faith healers that are tended to by world class team of doctors

R I P to the deceased. My condolences to the family that suffered the lost.

Coming down to you. Are you saved and are you likely to merit Heaven if the opportunity appears? There is joy in heaven over a single soul that repents. The woman death was no ones fault, but if you end up in hell, the fault is on you. kindly surrender, be repented and get to know God for yourself. I know you, but this is a warning hopefullandlord. delay is dangerous. Godsmopol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
JesusPeople:

Coming down to you. Are you saved and are you likely to merit Heaven if the opportunity appears? There is joy in heaven over a single soul that repents. The woman death was no ones fault, but if you end up in hell, the fault is on you. kindly surrender, be repented and get to know God for yourself. I know you, but this is a warning hopefullandlord. delay is dangerous. Godsmopol

Bugger off with your religious bullshit !!!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? by hopefulLandlord: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
JesusPeople:

You're Godsmopol? what happened to your other monickers?

honestly, I try to put myself in the shoes of the family of the deceased, imagine someone coming to tell me my loved one's death was due to her "losing" her healing from something as serious as cancer; it'll take a lot to stop me from beating the living daylights out of such a person
Re: Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? by JesusPeople: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You're Godsmopol? what happened to your other monickers?

Godsmopol might not come back until he receives words from God to do otherwise

honestly, I try to put myself in the shoes of the family of the deceased, imagine someone coming to tell me my loved one's death was due to her "losing" her healing from something as serious as cancer; it'll take a lot to stop me from beating the living daylights out of such a person

well, I know you, you would drag her to the hospital to verify the claim, and it might just turn out that she was actually healed of her infirmities

the truth is, if she committed some sin after the incidence, the devil takes the healing from her. If the healing came thru God, the devil can pervert it, since her sins has made her devils property, the devil can afflict her with another sickness.

I think am more concern about your salvation sir. repent and be ye reconciled to God. God want you to know him as you know your friends here on NL or in your area. I will be waiting Sir. the time is now. God will forgive you every of your sins, both past and present. God want you to have a new mind that is set at pleasing him and you can DM me if you want me to pastor you privately. I be glad sir. Jesus loves you Sir and He cares for you deeply and I know you will continually desire to come back until you hit that button. Till then, I promise to be praying for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? by hopefulLandlord: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
JesusPeople:

Godsmopol might not come back until he receives words from God to do otherwise

well, I know you, you would drag her to the hospital to verify the claim, and it might just turn out that she was actually healed of her infirmities

the truth is, if she committed some sin after the incidence, the devil takes the healing from her. If the healing came thru God, the devil can pervert it, since her sins has made her devils property, the devil can afflict her with another sickness.

I think am more concern about your salvation sir. repent and be ye reconciled to God. God want you to know him as you know your friends here on NL or in your area. I will be waiting Sir. the time is now. God will forgive you every of your sins, both past and present. God want you to have a new mind that is set at pleasing him and you can DM me if you want me to pastor you privately. I be glad sir. Jesus loves you Sir and He cares for you deeply and I know you will continually desire to come back until you hit that button. Till then, I promise to be praying for you.

I hear you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

LOL..

E PAIN THIS MAN. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2018
frosbel2:

Besides, he is an occultic mystic, read about his mentor Kathryn Kuhlman

He is a vile and wicked charlatan.

Mystics are Holy men Benny Hinn is no mystic, he possesses no mystical abilities whatsoever. He practices a form of mesmerism and auto-suggestion which as we all know even Adolf Hitler did too.

I do agree though he is a vile character at the top of a greasy pole.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? by tartar9(m): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
People say a lot of things on nairaland,including asking funny questions on why pastor penny in is called a scammer.
Re: Nairalanders Why Do You Call Benny Hinn A Scammer? by ScienceWatch: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Why are you ashamed of your own Atheist religion? Why dont you tell Jesuspeople that your prophet Richard Dawkins demand
N27,000 per month for Tithes/fees. Your prophet is living very large without no shame while thousands of Atheists are dying of starvation.
Christian and Muslims are constantly stepping in to help starving Atheists while their own Atheist churches do nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Work In A Hotel / . / Book Of John (listen to JESUS & things that took place during HIS time on Earth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.