Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona (5498 Views)

Seun And Kosovo - Request For A Development Subsection / Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua / Yoruba Emulate Kosovo - Want Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by becomricha: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2010
For me, I went to school with IBB so call media step son. so kosovo, I have to tell you the truth. You dont know nigeria well. What you are doing online, if you were in Nigeria would cause you your life. Go read your history. They would just kill you over nothing. Ask your father why? I am saying this for your own good. So that people would not end up killing you.

I know IBB is up to something. He is the evil genius. He has one plan in mind.

Look at this list below is why, the PDP may not present IBB. Do you want to know who they hate the most. IBB. And you want to know why, Kosovo. How old are you. ? lot of them where formed during the June 12. They would unleach terror on members of the PDP. from governor to thier family if IBB rule nigeria. See 17 years after how old some of them look like.

If you know your history very well. the person all of this group hate the most in Nigeria is IBB. So you see, he would have serious problem.

This people are going to give IBB serious problem. That why IBB would have serious problem.

Pyrates Confraternity
Buccaneers Confraternity
Vikings Confraternity

Supreme Eiye Confraternity
Black Beret
Second Son of Satan (SSS),
Night Cadet,
Sonmen,
Mgba Mgba Brothers,
Temple of Eden,
Trojan Horse,
Jurists,
White Bishops,
Gentlemen Clubs,
Fame,
Executioners,
Dreaded Friend of Friends,
Eagle Club,
Black Scorpion,
Red Sea Horse,
Fraternity of Friends

The Klansmen Konfraternity

Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by becomricha: 8:59am On Apr 14, 2010
ibb may be safe in this map, than , want to run nigeria. he himself knows it. ibb does not deceive himself.

Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by kosovo(m): 9:00am On Apr 14, 2010
O.M.G shocked , Comedian of the year cheesy
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by becomricha: 9:05am On Apr 14, 2010
Kosovo. Let me give you an insight into the mind of IBB. If IBB want to go to kano. He tell you, he is going to abuja. Go and ask your father. That is why, we call him maradona.
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by okeymadu(m): 9:32am On Apr 14, 2010
Becomricha! Carry go.
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by slap1(m): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2010
becomricha:

Kosovo. Let me give you an insight into the mind of IBB. If IBB want to go to kano. He tell you, he is going to abuja. Go and ask your father. That is why, we call him maradona.
Lollin. Kosovo really needs to dust up his history books.
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by Abagworo(m): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2010
becomerich listed names of major secret cults ruining our education system and he claims to have read ''electricity engineering'' at unilorin.his compromised literacy is obviously linked with this reputed knowledge of the unseen side of our academia.
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by slap1(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2010
^^
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by slap1(m): 11:02am On Apr 14, 2010
^^ He might hav don one electrical work or the other 4 d cults.
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by spikedcylinder: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2010
Chai o!
Kosovo, becomricha has 'unleached' terror on you. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2010
It is only in fruadlent states like Nigeria that unrepentant tyrants like IBB will still be walking free and have the guts to open his decitful mouth to talk about becoming the President.

It is a shame.
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by naijaswag1: 11:44am On Apr 14, 2010
As he is preparing to be president,he should also prepare for his assassination because I think it is high time some crude means of elimination is meted on this cannibals.
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by violent(m): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2010
Pyrates Confraternity
Buccaneers Confraternity
Vikings Confraternity

Supreme Eiye Confraternity
Black Beret
Second Son of Satan (SSS),
Night Cadet,
Sonmen,
Mgba Mgba Brothers,
Temple of Eden,
Trojan Horse,
Jurists,
White Bishops,
Gentlemen Clubs,
Fame,
Executioners,
Dreaded Friend of Friends,
Eagle Club,
Black Scorpion,
Red Sea Horse,
Fraternity of Friends

The Klansmen Konfraternity

shocked shocked shocked this is why i'd never put my picture on my profile, who knows who becomricha really is
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by Godalone(m): 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2010
becomrich vs Kosovo
lol
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by Godalone(m): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2010
violent:

shocked shocked shocked this is why i'd never put my picture on my profile, who knows who becomricha really is

He is just a toothless bulldog.
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by bibiking1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2010
This dude has changed medication!
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by Beaf: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2010
bibiking1:

This dude has changed medication!

. . .To otapiapia! grin grin grin grin
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2010
see map
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by bgees(m): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2010
does electrical engineering involve maps? grin

the guy has maps for everything. grin
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by sjeezy8: 12:10am On Apr 15, 2010
becomricha:

ibb may be safe in this map, than , want to run nigeria. he himself knows it. ibb does not deceive himself.

lol lmao funniest ting - the map didnt show
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by becomricha: 3:50am On Apr 15, 2010
I have been trying to educate , you young people. I should not do this. Event of 1960 to date should be part of history in Nigeria school.

IBB should be studied in schools. And this is one of the reason, I think IBB should not run. If he run and loss. It is not to his own benefit. His involvement should be advisor. His son is nearly about to turn 40, few years. Even fashola was a student and fashola just gave his child in marriage. So it tell you generation issue is involve.

One of the Class that should be studies is the mind of IBB. It should be about the scientific study of his mind. How he plan event. Look young people. Most coup in Nigeria were plan in the brain of IBB. He was involve in several military take over. They should store his brain in a museum when he dies. Ask your parent about IBB and his many plan. And how he plans every moves. That why they call him maradona. Do not under estimate IBB.

He is a master planner.
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by saintneo(m): 6:16am On Apr 15, 2010
[size=58pt]jester[/size]
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by redsun(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2010
For reasons,kosovo could be seun,with his sometimes senseless absolute capitalist inclinations that blurs the truth and humanity in him.

For anybody to want a villain like ibb to rule a country of suppose over 150 million people again,the person must either be crazy,a heartless rogue or just an ignoramus
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by meexteriox(m): 10:10am On Apr 15, 2010
[size=8pt]All IBB supporters, protagonists, admirers, Kosovos are all dead on arrival.
SAY NO TO IBB, NO TO EVIL GENIUS/BRAINBOX, SAY NO IBB
[/size
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by becomricha: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2010
Were all friends, some are still friend.

Vasta
Obasanjo
Danjuma
IBB
Buhari
Abacha
Gowon
Murtala
Ojukwu

They have troope loyal to them in the army. And all retired officers.  Buhari and IBB never get alone. Buhari believe IBB stap him in the back. And for many years never talked with IBB. Buhari is the most like military officer in the North. But many of the old retired officer do not like him because of event that happen.  ibb  love to smile. IBB is the hiphop type. You see him in Owambe party. IBB is at home with 2face and obesere. He is was up. But not buhari. Buhari is more religious than IBB. two different people.   Obasanjo and buhari would get alone very easy than IBB and Buhari.

Power game. Everybody trying to control nigeria with thier group.

I told you Ibb media step son, was my classmate, he was in my class. I would look for old pictures.  one of the Wushishi child was my classmate too. Augustus Aikhomu was my father schoolmate.Chief of General Staff, do you know who Augustus Aikhomu, he was vice president under IBB. Wushishi was also chief of army staff.

I think they should rewrite nigeria history in school to include from 1960 to date. You people ask me , dummy question. Do you ever ask your father about the history of Nigeria.  Start talking with your parent about the history of nigeria.

So you see, when I saw the satellite pictures, I just know Nigeria is in serious problem. We would have problem. I do not hate anyone or any ethnics group. I do not hate Igbo or hausa. I love them all.
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by Jarus(m): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2010
becomricha:

BCR, haba!!! grin

Godalone:

becomrich vs Kosovo
lol
oya, Kosovo, if BCR maps you, you too should unleash your 'ibon' missile at him grin
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2010
^^^^

show me map - i show u dictionary
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by oiseworld: 1:44am On Apr 16, 2010
ibb ko,  jjc ni.

to hell with that son of a b.t.h.

if he like make he come back now as messi, not maradona.
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by violent(m): 2:04am On Apr 16, 2010
oya, Kosovo, if BCR maps you, you too should unleash your 'ibon' missile at him 

Fair enough!

Kosovo will never go wrong with his matris patris equivocal scintallia of unexpected matringanagabzility

Be warned!!
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by meexteriox(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2010
kosovo:

O.M.G shocked , Comedian of the year cheesy

Yes, you are the winner, COMEDIAN OF THE YEAR. You deserve it.
Your diatribe on IBB really gave u away as a comedian, rubbish.
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by kosovo(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2010
meexteriox:

Yes, you are the winner, COMEDIAN OF THE YEAR. You deserve it.
Your diatribe on IBB really gave u away as a comedian, rubbish.

you are trying too hard on yourself already . .  Pls knock it off. . .  Life is all about choices . . . The earlier you understand the concept of choice the better for everyone . . . wink
Re: Kosovo, go Find Out History, Why we call IBB maradona by meexteriox(m): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2010
If IBB is your idea of concept of choice then we are all in trouble. Again, i have problems with this useless choice of your.
In a country of over 140 million people, what makes Babangida think he alone deserves to rule for perhaps seventeen or more years?
What is he bringing to the table now if he never had it in the first place?
Don’t we deserve better than our past illiterate leaders who could not differentiate between the national and their private purses?
Of all the Nigerian military dictators, Babangida was the most desperate for power, and for attempting to hold on to it for life, apart from being the most flamboyant, cunning, callous, ruthless and deadly, about how they went about achieving their goals.
Babangida grew on Nigeria slowly and quietly, with a deceptive toothy smile.

Kosovo, really, how old are? It's important i know your age to enable me determine your relevance in a discourse like this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! / Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta / Corruption: Two Unmarried Men Sleeping Together - President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.