Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Tell Me This Is Superstitious And Not A Reality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Me This Is Superstitious And Not A Reality (486 Views)

Tell Me About The Freemasons / Curing Africa Of Its Superstitious Beliefs. / Worship Flame West Africa Season 4... A Reality Gospel Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me This Is Superstitious And Not A Reality by folafola(m): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
HADITH OF THE DAY - RELIGION OF SUPERSTITION

SATAN LOL'S AT YAWNING

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him." - Sahih Bukhari 4:54:509

ALLAH LIKES SNEEZING BUT HATES YAWNING

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning, so if someone sneezes and then praises Allah, then it is obligatory on every Muslim who heard him, to say: May Allah be merciful to you (Yar-hamuka-l-lah). But as regards yawning, it is from satan, so one must try one's best to stop it, if one says 'Ha' when yawning, satan will laugh at him." - Sahih Bukhari 8:73:242

Written by JakeAwey
Re: Tell Me This Is Superstitious And Not A Reality by budaatum: 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
I'm telling you This Is Superstitious And Not A Reality!

At best Muhammed was using fear, an archaic mode of teaching, to convince people to be alert during his sermons.
Re: Tell Me This Is Superstitious And Not A Reality by johnydon22(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
OK.. This is superstition
Re: Tell Me This Is Superstitious And Not A Reality by mukhcech(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Tell Me This Is Superstitious And Not A Reality by folafola(m): 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Still waiting for a sincere muslim

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Women Need Not Wear Abaya Robes, Says Senior Cleric / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/02/18 / The Lord's Chosen Pastor Overpowers Robbers,seizes Their Guns In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.