Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Tell Me About The Freemasons - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Me About The Freemasons (9841 Views)

Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy / Knights Templar Is Jerusalem Freemasons Are Egypt / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me About The Freemasons by Ishilove: 10:34am On May 26, 2019
I have a friend who was supposed to tell me about this group, but since he has vanished into thin air, I decided to bring it here.

I have read about this group and seen some of their handworks (the current Oba of Benin is a Mason), but I don't seem to understand exactly what their mission is, or why the group is so secretive. I am also puzzled why ALL their members are wealthy and highly placed in the society. Isn't it strange?

Can anyone care to enlighten me?

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2019
I want to learn too..
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by MJBOLT: 10:39am On May 26, 2019
following
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Ishilove: 10:39am On May 26, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
I want to learn too..
Why?

I have asked this question but their members, even on Nairaland keep hedging and telling me to 'seek enlightenment'. Whatever is shrouded in secrecy is suspect because as far as I am concerned, anything that keeps in you in the dark until you are fully involved is to be carefully scrutinised.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by DanielOc: 10:50am On May 26, 2019
Watch Family Guy on FOX, Stewie's Grandpa is a

Member of this Order, it was created by the Ancient

(New World Americans) to protect their selves and

secure Jobs of higher pays for themselves and their Children(willing ones) ....

#ForeignersDon'tMakeCartoonsForFunOnly. Deep messages are therein ..

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Nobody: 10:51am On May 26, 2019
Cc. LoJ
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Davash222(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2019
The truth you seek is within you.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by alBHAGDADI: 11:51am On May 26, 2019
Ishilove:
I have a friend who was supposed to tell me about this group, but since he has vanished into thin air, I decided to bring it here.

I have read about this group and seen some of their handworks (the current Oba of Benin is a Mason), but I don't seem to understand exactly what their mission is, or why the group is so secretive. I am also puzzled why ALL their members are wealthy and highly placed in the society. Isn't it strange?

Can anyone care to enlighten me?

I believe the friend who was to tell you about the Freemasons is BadHungry.

Kindly stay away from the Freemasons, they are occultic. The reason why they are rich and highly placed is because they sold their soul to Satan for such status. Satan is their Lord, but an outsider would hardly know.

Their mission is to deceive the world towards a One World Government aka a New World Order where Satan almost achieves his pipe dream of playing God. They are working towards the coming of the Antichrist.

To achieve their aim, they have placed men in 7 sector of life - Education, Medicine, Politics, Military, Religion, Media, Commerce etc. They control those sectors and the sole aim is to destroy Christianity and usher in Satan's false Messiah the Antichrist. To achieve that, they infilterated Christianity with preachers who have sold the false doctrine that one can lose his salvation. Big name preachers like Adeboye, Oyedepo and Pentecostal big name pastors all belong to the Freemason cult. That's why they are very wealthy and using money to push the false gospel.

Their false gospel has so eaten deep in the world such that when you approach so-called Christians today with the Good News of eternal security, they slam you as an heretic
That's because they've been deceived by the lies from Freemason pastors who tell them that if they sin they will lose their salvation.

The truth is once Jesus saves, it is forever. He's not like Oceanic Bank where the money saved in can be lost through ATM thieves or the bank collapsing.

If Jesus could lose what he saved, then it means he's an incapable saviour just like Oceanic bank. But the Jesus I preach doesn't lose what he's saved, no matter what. If you sin, he might punish you here on Earth, but your salvation is eternally secured and will still make heaven.

Stay away from Oyedepo, Adeboye, T.D Jake's, Joyce Meyers etc. Find a Once Saved Always Saved Church e.g baptist, and ask the pastor questions.

6 Likes

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by kingreign(m): 12:06pm On May 26, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
I want to learn too..
Me three
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Ishilove: 12:07pm On May 26, 2019
Davash222:
The truth you seek is within you.
Don't give me that o jare. Just come out plain
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Ishilove: 12:09pm On May 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

I believe the friend who was to tell you about the Freemasons is MirrorHard.

Kindly stay away from the Freemasons, they are occultic. The reason why they are rich and highly placed is because they sold their soul to Satan for such status. Satan is their Lord, but an outsider would hardly know.

Their mission is to deceive the world towards a One World Government aka a New World Order where Satan almost achieves his pipe dream of playing God. They are working towards the coming of the Antichrist.

To achieve their aim, they have placed men in 7 sector of life - Education, Medicine, Politics, Military, Religion, Media, Commerce etc. They control those sectors and the sole aim is to destroy Christianity and usher in Satan's false Messiah the Antichrist. To achieve that, they infilterated Christianity with preachers who have sold the false doctrine that one can lose his salvation. Big name preachers like Adeboye, Oyedepo and Pentecostal big name pastors all belong to the Freemason cult. That's why they are very wealthy and using money to push the false gospel.

Their false gospel has so eaten deep in the world such that when you approach so-called Christians today with the Good News of eternal security, they slam you as an heretic
That's because they've been deceived by the lies from Freemason pastors who tell them that if they sin they will lose their salvation.

The truth is once Jesus saves, it is forever. He's not like Oceanic Bank where the money saved in can be lost through ATM thieves or the bank collapsing.

If Jesus could lose what he saved, then it means he's an incapable saviour just like Oceanic bank. But the Jesus I preach doesn't lose what he's saved, no matter what. If you sin, he might punish you here on Earth, but your salvation is eternally secured and will still make heaven.

Stay away from Oyedepo, Adeboye, T.D Jake's, Joyce Meyers etc. Find a Once Saved Always Saved Church e.g baptist, and ask the pastor questions.
Are you for real?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Davash222(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Obviously, you were misinformed.
Seek ye first the TRUTH.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by kingxsamz(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Story for kids...

5 Likes

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by IntrovertedGuru(m): 12:24pm On May 26, 2019
The freemanson is not an occultic group. They are more like a social group whose aim is to promote the welfare of their members who were originally labourers. The group came into existence during the industrial revolution era. Forget whatever that religious guy up there is saying. Its all thrash. You want to know more about HUNGERBADs life right? Ishi sari ife madu ndenu na gwa e. My ukwuani is bad. Manage am like that

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Deicide: 1:02pm On May 26, 2019
The free mason are not occultist o grin They are so rich because they help themselves cool But trust my Christians Bro and Sis to always demonize what they don't understand or feel is a threat to their belief. Unfortunately i can't join the free mason because one of the cateria of becoming a member is that you have to believe in a God. embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Ishilove: 1:02pm On May 26, 2019
IntrovertedGuru:
The freemanson is not an occultic group. They are more like a social group whose aim is to promote the welfare of their members who were originally labourers. The group came into existence during the industrial revolution era. Forget whatever that religious guy up there is saying. Its all thrash. You want to know more about HUNGERBADs life right? Ishi sari ife madu ndenu na gwa e. My ukwuani is bad. Manage am like that
nmaru', not 'madu'. Your Ukwuani is not bad. It's horrible grin

Someone is schooling me offline.

'
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Ishilove: 1:08pm On May 26, 2019
Davash222:

Seek ye first the TRUTH.
Come, guy, is it not the truth we are seeking here?! You are just going around repeating the same thing like a broken record but talk you no gree talk. This is part of the reasons why folks are suspecting you people of donating your aged parents for ajo, occultism, cannibalism and bestiality.

Even coprophilia, necrophilia, necromancy and other allied abominations. Mscheeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by alBHAGDADI: 1:08pm On May 26, 2019
Davash222:

Seek ye first the TRUTH.

Do you know why the Freemasons keep everything about themselves secret? You can oy find out about how evil they are once you became a member. By then, it's no going out. You are doomed.

Yet you think they hold the truth?

4 Likes

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Ishilove: 1:11pm On May 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Do you know why the Freemasons keep everything about themselves secret? You can oy find out about how evil they are once you became a member. By then, it's no going out. You are doomed.

I bow o.

''Seek enlightenment, seek enlightenment'' but talk dem no gree talk. So how do they expect us to know the truth? By joining them??

Mscheeeeeewwww

4 Likes

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by alBHAGDADI: 1:15pm On May 26, 2019
IntrovertedGuru:

The purpose of Freemasonry is to lure good people down an evil road. Little by little Freemasonry tries to corrupt good Christian men. The group's nature is highly deceptive. Lower-level Freemasons are kept in the dark deliberately, lest they resign immediately. The group wants to maintain a good public image by retaining members from the best of men; but these men are not told the true Satanic nature of the innermost esoteric group. Whereas talented and famous men feel honored to belong to such a prestigious group, it's all designed to deceive them into following Satan. It's really sad and tragic. Most men shirk off allegations, laugh and simply won't investigate the matter. They are pulling on the same rope as the Devil and don't care enough to find out what they're a part of. God will hold those men accountable.

Read more: https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Freemasonry/deception.htm

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by IntrovertedGuru(m): 1:29pm On May 26, 2019
Ishilove:

nmaru', not 'madu'. Your Ukwuani is not bad. It's horrible grin

Someone is schooling me offline.

'
Haha.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Ishilove: 1:51pm On May 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

The purpose of Freemasonry is to lure good people down an evil road. Little by little Freemasonry tries to corrupt good Christian men. The group's nature is highly deceptive. Lower-level Freemasons are kept in the dark deliberately, lest they resign immediately. The group wants to maintain a good public image by retaining members from the best of men; but these men are not told the true Satanic nature of the innermost esoteric group. Whereas talented and famous men feel honored to belong to such a prestigious group, it's all designed to deceive them into following Satan. It's really sad and tragic. Most men shirk off allegations, laugh and simply won't investigate the matter. They are pulling on the same rope as the Devil and don't care enough to find out what they're a part of. God will hold those men accountable.

Read more: https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Freemasonry/deception.htm
Wow.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Ishilove: 2:05pm On May 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Is Dr Olukoya also a Mason?

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Davash222(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2019
Ishilove:

Come, guy, is it not the truth we are seeking here?! You are just going around repeating the same thing like a broken record but talk you no gree talk. This is part of the reasons why folks are suspecting you people of donating your aged parents for ajo, occultism, cannibalism and bestiality.

Even coprophilia, necrophilia, necromancy and other allied abominations. Mscheeeeeeeew
No, you’re not seeking the TRUTH, you only want to know more about Hungerbad’s(blessed memory) life. The moment you seek the TRUTH, ye shall find.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by alBHAGDADI: 2:21pm On May 26, 2019
Ishilove:

Is Dr Olukoya also a Mason?

The best way to know a pastor who is a Mason is by one method. Before that method, you get to see certain signs which will make a true Christian apply that method.

What are the signs? They are very wealthy, worshipped and full of false doctrines. A true pastor can possess such attributes too, but before you conclude on labeling any one a Mason, you have to apply the one method.

If they are preaching work based Salvation, then they are liars and a Mason for being rich and worshipped.

If it's Once Saved Always Saved they preach and they are rich and worshipped, then it means they are true but just doing the gospel for filthy lucre sake

If it's Once Saved Always Saved they preach AND ARE NOT RICH, then they are truly doing it for God.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 3:31pm On May 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Listen to yourself! You claim "Freemasons keep everything about themselves secret", yet you come here making out those secrets have been shared with very ignorant you, when the truth is, pearls are not cast in front of you least you pig on them and choke to death!

Freemason is about self development of the mind Ishilove. It's based on you reading, learning and reasoning, and there's a lot of info out there if you just Google it.

Personally, Morals and Dogmas is where I'd ask you to start (though it's more like the end, as you'd be on it all your life). Researching the organisation is a part of one's development however, so it's likely the best your going to get.

My prayer for Hungerbad was from the Masonic Funeral Rites, as you can see.

May you be on the level, and square.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 3:34pm On May 26, 2019
Davash222:

No, you’re not seeking the TRUTH, you only want to know more about Hungerbad’s(blessed memory) life. The moment you seek the TRUTH, ye shall find.
And isn't that how you learn of Freemasons, by observing the fruits of a Mason?

Hungerbad produced good fruit. That's why Ishilove is asking about him. If he were no good, no one would care.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 3:36pm On May 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

[s]The purpose of Freemasonry is to lure good people down an evil road. Little by little Freemasonry tries to corrupt good Christian men. The group's nature is highly deceptive. Lower-level Freemasons are kept in the dark deliberately, lest they resign immediately. The group wants to maintain a good public image by retaining members from the best of men; but these men are not told the true Satanic nature of the innermost esoteric group. Whereas talented and famous men feel honored to belong to such a prestigious group, it's all designed to deceive them into following Satan. It's really sad and tragic. Most men shirk off allegations, laugh and simply won't investigate the matter. They are pulling on the same rope as the Devil and don't care enough to find out what they're a part of. God will hold those men accountable.

Read more: https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Freemasonry/deception.htm[/s]
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 3:40pm On May 26, 2019
Below is one of the many dedications to Hungerbad by those who knew him. If he were no good, I am sure we'd be saying the opposite of this!

dheaven:
If I am the owner of Nairaland I would have made more research about you and write a special tribute about you and it will be on front page for 24 hours. You are one of the few that lightened up Nairaland in the last 4 years. May your soul rest in peace.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Ishilove: 3:59pm On May 26, 2019
Davash222:

You assume wrongly, and make those wrong assumptions with such condescending boldness. If you know you have nothing reasonable to say asides deliberately vague sentences, don't comment here again.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by alBHAGDADI: 4:06pm On May 26, 2019
budaatum:

And isn't that how you learn of Freemasons, by observing the fruits of a Mason?

Hungerbad produced good fruit. That's why Ishilove is asking about him. If he were no good, no one would care.

When the Bible speaks of good fruit, it is not saying good deeds. Good fruit is producing a disciple who is good like yourself and Christ. Good deeds is doing good things.

Hungerbad may have been doing good deeds, but that doesn't mean he produced good fruits. Even Satan does good deeds too. But can he produce good fruit? No.

Your good deeds can only fool humans, not God. That's why God views based on his own standard of righteousness which is faith in Jesus, or else Bill Gates and all his charity effort will earn him heaven ahead of poor people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by asalimpo(m): 4:13pm On May 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

I believe the friend who was to tell you about the Freemasons is BadHungry.

Sorry dude, the OSAS doctrine is from hell itself to lull christians into a false sense of stupor. I used to buy it. But i reckoned that not one person who died nd came back ever shared that view. They,who saw hell, saw christians burning in it. Except they are all lying. But if not then we've gotta ditch that teaching.
It would b nice if OSAS were true but you know man,he'll abuse whatever is free. God cannot b mocked. Some will b grateful nd not abuse it , but if only it were true.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Have Jews Been Persecuted So Much Throughout History? / Tribute To Pastor Ify Irukwu Of Jesus House London Who Passed Away On 4/6/2007 / I Need A Strong Deliverance Minister, My Life Is Crumbling Fast!1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.