Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta (29819 Views)

Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) / Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by olabrad: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
Anorthosis Famagusta. The name sounds like a newly discovered disease
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by Mosesoly(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
A
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
DollarAngel:
Why is the Heardsman crying
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by Jibola10(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
The name of the club sounds like name of a Disease mere looking at the topic

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by Amirullaha(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
Haaa...
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by lexyman(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
he should replicate that performance in Turkey .... world cup is sure for him
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by soberdrunk(m): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
TheAngry1:

You won't understand, you've never had to make any serious decision in your life. Even your jamb form was bought for you by your parents and you jumped at the first school that gave you admission. grin grin grin

............and you saw my whole life in your witchcraft mirror just like that!!!?? Oshe!!! Headmaster of Hogwarts----Professor Dumbledore!!! angry
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by isaacsegun(m): 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
BodmaxGift:
Wic club be this long spellings... #unknown
forget that club na sure team ooo. I they always carry them to boost my odds them good die.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by Liamm(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chukazu:
Arnothosis Farmugusta
Sounded like a disease though embarassed
puhahahahaha grin grin
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by basmur(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
You hustle, showed loyality and got respected....the career of soccer is highly unpredictable, you never know whats up for the coming years. You sowed a seed into ur football future and sure wil be fruitful. You will always be welcome back to the club even as a coaching crew.. Bliss years i wish for in turkey shehu Abdulah!!
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by yoged(m): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

He should save his tears for Russia 2018 when Nigeria will be booted out of the worldcup at the group stage.

Then he can cry inside a basket......

Mtchtewwwwww
Mrs mumu. Save your hallucinating brain for the World Cup.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
The club's name sounds like the name of some rare terminal disease. Lol
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by Buffalo2(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
qualityovenbake:
Before opening this thread, I taught he was just cured from one deadly disease.

The club name Anorthosis Famagusta sound like an infection or virus that has terrorized civilization for decades. Please I don't mean to offend any of their supporters here in Nigeria and abroad.
Exactly my thought. I though it was a desease ni. And his name come resemble a senator's name so I thought a senator was cured of a disease ni. May God safe me and my thought oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by Willexmania(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hmmm....
"anorthosis" ----sounds Like A Disease....
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by Afritop(m): 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
olabrad:
F
FOR FAMAGUSTĄ
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by fecosequence(m): 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
edeXede:
embarassed

A nobody crying. It aint like he is Messi or my Star boy sallah.. Go ye and fail. Nigerian footballers only knows hownto fail.. His mate are playing for madrid and Barcelona..
u ft senior DT boy o.wch club u cm dey play for barca abi Madrid??

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by MrMakaveli20(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chukazu:
Arnothosis Farmugusta
Sounded like a disease though embarassed
I thought so too.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by emonkey(m): 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Anorthosis Famagusta
I thought it was a disease and I was happy for him grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by SoulB6: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Even me I thought it's a name of disease
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by williamdeluxe(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
chai ignorance no gud.... Anorthosis Famagusta I thought it was a disease
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by flowbjones(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
solid3:
We don't know him or his club here in France.

Stale.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by ffo(m): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

He should save his tears for Russia 2018 when Nigeria will be booted out of the worldcup at the group stage.

Mtchtewwwwww
I'm sure you didn't read this after typing it
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by Apina(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
It's unfortunate that some individuals are saying he is faking the tears, I just pity you cos it's obvious you have never been shown such level of love and appreciation in your life.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by Xmani: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
qualityovenbake:

The club name Anorthosis Famagusta sound like an infection or virus that has terrorized civilization for decades. Please I don't mean to offend any of their supporters here in Nigeria and abroad.

abi o bro... I tot d thing na one kin sickness... I was like men! finally this guy don get em healing, only to see say na clubside for where?!! men na only peeps wry dey play naijabet know the club sef...lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by iamdannyfc(m): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
The club name resemble scientific name for a disease....
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by biggieoflife: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
From the comments on this thread alone, it’s safe to say Nigerians are some of the worst people on the face of planet earth....
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by LadyCherish(f): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
qualityovenbake:

My thoughts exactly...
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by Jarus(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
timilehin007:
Double standard...you want to eat ur cake and wish u have it back...why not hold on the cake if u don't wish it goes too soon....hold on to the cake (remain in Anorthosis) or eat and feel the sweetness in it (leave for Burssaspor and earn more money)..pls

Wrong. I was happy I left my former company (career progress) but still has some emotional attachment to it for giving me opportunity to come of age.

Both can go together.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by TheAngry1: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:

............and you saw my whole life in your witchcraft mirror just like that!!!?? Oshe!!! Headmaster of Hogwarts----Professor Dumbledore!!! angry

grin grin grin
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by Coolgent(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
Keep on display hatred for northerners while they are busy becoming more productive
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by bennynaza(m): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
The club is punching above their weight this season and are about to win the league. He should have stayed till the end of the season. Who knows, he might just leave as a champ
Re: Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta by maisauki: 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Mtchtewwwwww
I salute your mediocrity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award / NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction / 11 Capped Super Eagles Players Born In Europe Playing Under Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.