Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Killer Herdsmen Unmasked - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killer Herdsmen Unmasked (32908 Views)

Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked / Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka / The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by Seahawk: 3:11am On Jan 22, 2018
Wow embarassed
BTT:
Growing up in the middle-belt, the Fulani menace has always been there. They kill and rape women on the way to streams, farms, neighboring villages' markets. They graze on farmers budding crops, machete anyone who dares them, create road blocks to kill and rob travelers. Etc.

Sometimes around 1993 and my JSS3, I was on a lonely footpath from the school hostel on an 'open day' and met a Fulani boy a little younger than I was herding cattle. He asked that I gift him my fancy Yamaha branded yellow fez-cap and I declined. Few meters later, I turned on instinct to see the little boy quietly tailing me with his long cutlass raised. I started shouting with all my might and ran my heart out towards the main road. I escaped.

Everyone blamed me for everything, especially for not giving him my cap because that behavior was stereotypical of them and people expected me to know better.

The only thing that has changed in the narrative is that they now have -besides their staff, cudgels, and sharp cutlasses- an arsenal of assault rifles, elitist godfathers and the brazen knowledge of invincibility by virtue of their lord commandant in Aso Rock.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by AvailableCofOLa(m): 6:06am On Jan 22, 2018
Thank you for this.

Let's all check my signature here below and see where we can be of service to you. We guaranteesl peace of mind in your acquisition. Let's just know your choice location and we'd get it for you at a great deal ensuring all possible loose ends are tightened because WE DO DUE DELIGENCE WITH OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS. Customer satisfaction is Paramount to us and top on our priority list.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by smogup: 6:10am On Jan 22, 2018
Solorrman:
buhari forever,i swear to God we will still vote buhari 2 times ahead and insha Allah he would be alive to do that and u that want him death is the clear terrorist beside if buhari is a terrorist that means a terrorist is better than u bkos i am sure u can not even provide ogogoro to 5 people at once as a gift. JUST go and continue eating egba,monkey bush meat and slimy snails and leave the terrorist alone bkos u never like him no,but we love and adore him as a figure and a mentor of progress the way u catch the thieves u sent,while u were enjoying buhari came to power that shit quit. I also wanna tell u that i do not read replies bkos i know the kind of a man u are,that u must be provocked to reply me but very sorry i quit reading replies as long as its on nairaland since 2012 thats why i have 398 replies now waiting for eternity for me to read
trash

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by ikorodureporta: 6:44am On Jan 22, 2018
The truth is that they wanna settle and claim the untapped crude oil in 'Benue trough', jst as Bokos are doing around 'Lake Chad basin'
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by curvist: 9:40am On Jan 22, 2018
The government needs to deal with this problem open minded with the intent to finding a lasting solution.
Do loads of security intelligence surveillance with the help of drones and other gadgets to ascertain the real identity of these herdsmen and move in to close out the problems
We seriously need to wake up and take responsibility

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by baralatie(m): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2018
ikorodureporta:
The truth is that they wanna settle and claim the untapped crude oil in 'Benue trough', jst as Bokos are doing around 'Lake Chad basin'
and what about zamfara,Adamawa,plateau,nasarawa, taraba
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by Daeylar(f): 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
BTT:
Growing up in the middle-belt, the Fulani menace has always been there. They kill and rape women on the way to streams, farms, neighboring villages' markets. They graze on farmers budding crops, machete anyone who dares them, create road blocks to kill and rob travelers. Etc.

Sometimes around 1993 and my JSS3, I was on a lonely footpath from the school hostel on an 'open day' and met a Fulani boy a little younger than I was herding cattle. He asked that I gift him my fancy Yamaha branded yellow fez-cap and I declined. Few meters later, I turned on instinct to see the little boy quietly tailing me with his long cutlass raised. I started shouting with all my might and ran my heart out towards the main road. I escaped.

Everyone blamed me for everything, especially for not giving him my cap because that behavior was stereotypical of them and people expected me to know better.

The only thing that has changed in the narrative is that they now have -besides their staff, cudgels, and sharp cutlasses- an arsenal of assault rifles, elitist godfathers and the brazen knowledge of invincibility by virtue of their lord commandant in Aso Rock.
Oh my gosh shocked

Hmmm. Seems like victim blaming is Nigeria's forte.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Unmasked by francizy(m): 7:28am On Jan 23, 2018
BTT:

Oh my God!!! I shouted so loud reading this.. You mean that little beast wanted to kill you because of ordinary cap?? My Lord..

Mehn these creatures shouldn't be seen anywhere close to humans at all..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share / Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) / Patience Jonathan At Mike Ozekhome In Abuja 61st Birthday Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.