Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

4 Ways To Improve The Sound Quality And Increase Overall Volume On Your Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Ways To Improve The Sound Quality And Increase Overall Volume On Your Android (823 Views)

Best Noise Cancelling Earbuds With Good Sound Quality 2024 / Coronavirus: 4 Ways To Properly Sanitize And Clean Your Smartphones / How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ways To Improve The Sound Quality And Increase Overall Volume On Your Android by correctBlogger(m): 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
There are many factors that might be affecting the sound quality on our android phones. Factors like, maybe you are using an outdated android device, or your device has a very poor speaker placement, or simply maybe you're not using a good pair of Earphones. So in today's article, we will be looking at how we can avoid or enhance these factors, in 4 different ways.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-tiUReZYQ_Aw/WmTIWvwum8I/AAAAAAAAA0E/3ACINjXiF-wluEI5V1gyLCpvsDgQayffgCLcBGAs/s1600/0012452_mudbtrc-universal-bluetooth-receiver-and-remote-control.jpeg[/img]

The 4 unique ways we will be talking about today are..

1. Tuning Your Audio Settings From Your Device Native Settings.
2. Downloading Some Good Audio Players which i recommend.
3. Downloading a Standalone Equalizer for those whose device does not support a built-in equalizer
4. A Secret Traditional Low-Tech Method.

Please follow the link below, if you have been stuck for too long with poor audio quality on your smartphones.

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/01/4-news-ways-to-improve-sound-quality-on-android.html
Re: 4 Ways To Improve The Sound Quality And Increase Overall Volume On Your Android by Abbamizy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
correctBlogger:
There are many factors that might be affecting the sound quality on our android phones. Factors like, maybe you are using an outdated android device, or your device has a very poor speaker placement, or simply maybe you're not using a good pair of Earphones. So in today's article, we will be looking at how we can avoid or enhance these factors, in 4 different ways.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-tiUReZYQ_Aw/WmTIWvwum8I/AAAAAAAAA0E/3ACINjXiF-wluEI5V1gyLCpvsDgQayffgCLcBGAs/s1600/0012452_mudbtrc-universal-bluetooth-receiver-and-remote-control.jpeg[/img]

The 4 unique ways we will be talking about today are..

1. Tuning Your Audio Settings From Your Device Native Settings.
2. Downloading Some Good Audio Players which i recommend.
3. Downloading a Standalone Equalizer for those whose device does not support a built-in equalizer
4. A Secret Traditional Low-Tech Method.

Please follow the link below, if you have been stuck for too long with poor audio quality on your smartphones.

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/01/4-news-ways-to-improve-sound-quality-on-android.html
Cc:lalasticlala
Re: 4 Ways To Improve The Sound Quality And Increase Overall Volume On Your Android by tafat: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
cool tips,nice info there,lately i have been having low volume issues when listening to music
Re: 4 Ways To Improve The Sound Quality And Increase Overall Volume On Your Android by saxby(f): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
nice tips,will try it out on my tecno spark immediately

(1) (Reply)

. / Help: What's The Current Price Of A New Tecno Spark Plus K9 / Unlock My Htc Desire 820

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.