Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Did Forex Trading Business Still Pay? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Did Forex Trading Business Still Pay? (1401 Views)

Fraud Beware Of “ Forex Trading Business” / Fraud Beware Of “ Forex Trading Business” / Do You Know You Can Get A Loan Free And Still Pay Back By Referring People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Forex Trading Business Still Pay? by Shipperslink(m): 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
hello nairalanders. I want to leave this page for a discussion on forex trading business. What is your experience and your discovery. What is your stand on this subject. Do you trade alone or you invest and give your account to a trade manager to trade for you. Are you a newbie eager to dive into forex world?. Have you come across a forex signal provider that made you money or have crashed your account? What forex training or course have you ever rate higher in your forex journey. As for me forex is real and pays. Post your experience..
Re: Did Forex Trading Business Still Pay? by Olachase(m): 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
I Rader take my money play bet ninja
Re: Did Forex Trading Business Still Pay? by Shipperslink(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Olachase:
I Rader take my money play bet ninja
Are you a trader and you gave your opinion based on your experience. Or just what other people are saying.
Re: Did Forex Trading Business Still Pay? by Shipperslink(m): 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
If you have any questions about forex trading business. Drop it here or on my email.
Re: Did Forex Trading Business Still Pay? by Shipperslink(m): 10:57am On Jan 23, 2018
5 quote you must recite to keep a positive mental attitude in the forex trading business.
1. Trade smart not often
2. Everyday is not a trading day
3.it is the pips not the money
4. Investing not gambling
5. He who says the can and he who says he can't are both usually right.
Wishing you a prosperous new year
Re: Did Forex Trading Business Still Pay? by USFOCUS: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
Shipperslink:
hello nairalanders. I want to leave this page for a discussion on forex trading business. What is your experience and your discovery. What is your stand on this subject. Do you trade alone or you invest and give your account to a trade manager to trade for you. Are you a newbie eager to dive into forex world?. Have you come across a forex signal provider that made you money or have crashed your account? What forex training or course have you ever rate higher in your forex journey. As for me forex is real and pays. Post your experience..
I know of a group which can make you a millionaire within month chat me on whatsapp so I could show thousands of prove 2348126494609 I will have done it here but don't know how to upload pix
Re: Did Forex Trading Business Still Pay? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shipperslink:
Contact me 08168997794 on whatsapp
I have a business offer
Re: Did Forex Trading Business Still Pay? by Shipperslink(m): 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
Noted
Re: Did Forex Trading Business Still Pay? by Shipperslink(m): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
USFOCUS:

I know of a group which can make you a millionaire within month chat me on whatsapp so I could show thousands of prove 2348126494609 I will have done it here but don't know how to upload pix

Noted

(1) (Reply)

Start Making Money With Just #1,000 / Foreign Exchange Investment Opportunity (with Proof) / The New Investment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.