Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Foreign Exchange Investment Opportunity (with Proof) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Foreign Exchange Investment Opportunity (with Proof) (1405 Views)

Crowd1 Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Exchange Investment / 13yrs Old Boy Made N6m In 3days After Teaching Adults Stock Exchange Investment / Foreign Currency Exchange Investment (no Professional Education Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Exchange Investment Opportunity (with Proof) by Jtrade(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
With well successful trading strategies and core technical signals that have been proving profitable for the past trading times you can earn pretty well from foreign exchange market trading.

I don't share the strategies or signals nor sell them. I could rather operate them for you using your investment and others' in the cycle with a specific amount of return after 10 business days of your registration.

The amount of returns changes over time depending on the martket conditions. But you get to have the return you register with regardless of the changes that may happen after.

So for now, I trade 30k for 65k and 50k for 105k. I have attached proof of payments to customers to this post. Returns might increase or decrease later on and I will give an update when that happens.

WhatsApp: 07016998401

1 Like

Re: Foreign Exchange Investment Opportunity (with Proof) by Jtrade(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
The operating plan is still consistent.

Re: Foreign Exchange Investment Opportunity (with Proof) by Jtrade(m): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Program still ongoing
Re: Foreign Exchange Investment Opportunity (with Proof) by Jtrade(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
More

Re: Foreign Exchange Investment Opportunity (with Proof) by NairalandAngel(m): 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
Jtrade:
The operating plan is still consistent.

What exactly is this thing all about?

(1) (Reply)

It Took Me 5 Months To Earn $3,500 From This Site / The Best And Most Profitable Online Business So Far / The New Investment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.