Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Is Ptdf Really Out? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Ptdf Really Out? (639 Views)

PTDF Gives Scholarships To 60 Nigerian Undergraduates In Norwegian University / Question:is Abu Pume Results Really Out On Net? / Is Oau Ife 2008/2009 List Really Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ptdf Really Out? by laurentz: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2010
Morning ladies and gentlement, I received an e-mail from PTDF this morning tellng me that I passed their exam. I was asked to forward orginal copies of my credentials to them. No address was in the email, I am a little confused about this issue, sending original copies of certificates, no address indicated on the mail, the credentials must get to them on friday,
Please, did anyone in the house get similar email? I need help.
Re: Is Ptdf Really Out? by Numerouno(m): 10:27am On Apr 14, 2010
I got the exact same mail yesterday, they say I should send originals of my credentials. According to them, it is something that has to do with New UK Immigration guidelines.
Re: Is Ptdf Really Out? by laurentz: 10:59am On Apr 14, 2010
So, can we congratulate ourselves? I don't jump at things like this cuz it might be a scam. You know certificates are not given twice. Do you mean I can send them? Have you sent yours?
Thanks a million.
Re: Is Ptdf Really Out? by Numerouno(m): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2010
Well for me i'm gonna send mine today, but i'd have to get the fellow at PTDF to sign an acknowledgement note confirming receipt of my original documents. I don't think its a scam because the guy Mr Wariso is a geniune staff of PTDF as confirmed to me by older PTDF scholars.
Re: Is Ptdf Really Out? by laurentz: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2010
That means lots of congratulationssssss. Can we meet on facebook or yahoomessenger? My name is kunle Laurentz Omoniyi, u can add me or lemme know your details so that i can add you.
Stay blessed.
Thanks friend!!!
Re: Is Ptdf Really Out? by goldenchips: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2010
Do you know that you can actually get to study abroad in one of Europe's best Universities with as low as N500,000 for your school fees and accommodation? (Visa Guaranteed from Nigeria) Copy this this to your browser for proper information.

http://studyinukraine01..com/2010/04/study-in-best-universities-for-at-least.html
Re: Is Ptdf Really Out? by Felibaby(f): 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2010
It is out. Check the exam website. I have checked my name on the list and its not there cry sad.

Congratulations to you guys.

(1) (Reply)

Any Link To Abu Zaria Admission Pls / New Jambite Seekin Admision Into Futa,let Us Discuss / Unibite I Know Of 2 People Who Registered With D Score 195 N 198 Respectively In Concluded Jamb Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.