Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Uti's Claim About Giving First Fruit To Parents (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Uti's Claim About Giving First Fruit To Parents (photo) (1629 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / 'Fever' Video: Toke Makinwa Reacts After Watching Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Romance / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Uti's Claim About Giving First Fruit To Parents (photo) by bigCassava: 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nigerian controversial OAP madam toke makinwa has reacted to uti's claim that tithe should be given to our parents. According to her she wrote " I am a benefactor of the grace that is attached to tithing and first fruit". It seems uti has joined uncle " fridge " in attacking the church.

https://chikasom..com/2018/01/toke-makinwa-reacts-to-utis-claim-about.html?m=1

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Uti's Claim About Giving First Fruit To Parents (photo) by doyinisaac(m): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lmao ,well it's true sha,grace to sleep around.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Uti's Claim About Giving First Fruit To Parents (photo) by Uyiii: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
tithing is not even a gate-way to heaven, if you like drop all your earns for your pastor destiny, if you're still controlled by the things of this world, permit me to say you gonna be seated at the right hand side of lucifer when you kpef.

Freeze is only tryna educate people against patronizing private jet owners, whereas we have lots who haven't taken a drop of water for days.
It's unfortunate Freeze's life doesn't portray the life of Jesus Christ as we read in the bible. but we should cut him some slack, ignore the messenger and pay attention to the message.
remember God can use anyone, Funny enough the nigga backs up his assertions with biblical teke teke mene urpharsin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Uti's Claim About Giving First Fruit To Parents (photo) by ItchingPreek(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
Uyiii:
tithing is not even a gate-way to heaven, if you like drop all your earns for your pastor destiny, if you're still controlled by the things of this world, permit me to say you gonna be seated at the right hand side of lucifer when you kpef.

Freeze is only tryna educate people against patronizing private jet owners, whereas we have lots who haven't taken a drop of water for days.
It's unfortunate Freeze's life doesn't portray the life of Jesus Christ as we read in the bible. but we should cut him some slack, ignore the messenger and pay attention to the message.
remember God can use anyone, Funny enough the nigga backs up his assertions with biblical teke teke mene urpharsin.

Can't be better said brother. True that freeze's life isn't the best to model after but dude knows what he's saying. Imagine giving your whole earning of the month to some nigga because he claims to be a mimister. What the hell is he supposed to feed on, to give to his parents, to his brothers and sisters who depends on him for that month? More so funny is that the so called ppl who claims to tithe and blablabla still pay meager fees to their employee and regard their worker less yet expect the glory of God to flourish. And to think that toke is even raising opinion is more demeaning.

Truth is, tithers are Scammer themselfs because they expect much more than they didn't work for.....so, Scammer scam scam.

My kobo!
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Uti's Claim About Giving First Fruit To Parents (photo) by deenee: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
Even Toke is talking!

I am not judging but from which of her EARNINGS does she give first fruit?

Is it from her miserly OAP salary or proceeds from "OTHER NAFERIOUS ACTIVITIES?

I think she should just stick to posting pictures of her heavily oiled face on Instagram and the other under the table stuff that she does. As people now know her for the fraud that she is.

Empty barrels they say make the most noise

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Uti's Claim About Giving First Fruit To Parents (photo) by Elnino4ladies: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Toke is an Olosho, she should STFU
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Uti's Claim About Giving First Fruit To Parents (photo) by safarigirl(f): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
doyinisaac:
Lmao ,well it's true sha,grace to sleep around.... undecided
my brother, not every olosho has the grace of ffinding wealthy magas.

So, when she says she is a benefactor, don't mock or laugh at that. Business is moving and it is not by her power

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Uti's Claim About Giving First Fruit To Parents (photo) by doyinisaac(m): 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
safarigirl:

So, when she says she is a benefactor, don't mock or laugh at that. Business is moving and it is not by her power

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Uti's Claim About Giving First Fruit To Parents (photo) by Threebear(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
safarigirl:

Why do I feel you're talking from experience?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Uti's Claim About Giving First Fruit To Parents (photo) by Threebear(m): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Uyiii:

You've said it all my brother. It will be foolish of one to have people around you suffering and dying while you carry one tenth of your money to a pastor in the name of tithing.
The passage of the rich man and Lazarus completely enumerated this. While the rich man didn't bully Lazarus, in anyway, he died and went to hell fire because he didn't do what he was supposed to do. Even the Bible says there is time for everything, when one neglects the thing they were supposed to do and do another one, no matter how justifiable, it becomes a sin of omission.

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Uti's Claim About Giving First Fruit To Parents (photo) by fabre4: 5:55am On Jan 22, 2018
Uyiii:

Life is based on principle if tithing works for someone then why shouldn't he tithe to whomsoever. If you are averse to it doesn't mean those doing at fools.

So you and freeze leave tithers alone its not the money that matters but the faith in doing it.
It starts with tithing then you begin to question every doctrine in the Bible. We work by faith not by sight
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Uti's Claim About Giving First Fruit To Parents (photo) by safarigirl(f): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2018
Threebear:

Why do I feel you're talking from experience?
because you want to feel that way

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Acquires New Ikoyi Mansion / Gabriel Afolayan Show Off His Girlfriend / Korede Bello Looks Dapper On Pink Jacket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.