Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Need The Help Of The Gynaecologist In The House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need The Help Of The Gynaecologist In The House (518 Views)

Woman Dies After Gynaecologist Mistakenly Cuts Her Intestines During Childbirth / Wondaleaf Unisex Condom: Gynaecologist Invents World’s First Unisex Condom / Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Help Of The Gynaecologist In The House by hayzedd007: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
I am seeking for advice regarding my soon to be wife. I do not ever enjoy having sex with her despite the fact that we have been dating for the past 6 years and i disvirgin her back then. But to someone like me who in one way or the other tasted a lot of other girls out there which is both our fault. But now that am ready to walk down the aisle with the same woman, the guilty conscience wont let me rest and feel the need to find a lasting solution for our predicament. She get irritated easily during romance because she hate sucking and the likes which give me pleasure. She lacks energy and will not allow you to change the style or position u are doing during sex. Our sex life have been so boring that i dont even bother request for the second round because i dont enjoy her and she doesnt even have the energy for it. please and please house, i need advice on what she can do because i love her and will not want to cheat on her. Thanks
Re: I Need The Help Of The Gynaecologist In The House by dingbang(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
Next time will you marry a virgin woman?

Re: I Need The Help Of The Gynaecologist In The House by sisisioge: 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin

If I talk now, them go shout...

1 Like

Re: I Need The Help Of The Gynaecologist In The House by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: I Need The Help Of The Gynaecologist In The House by matrix199(m): 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
She's not to blame.

Sex is actually a thing of the mind. Your mind still holds past events, and you still crave for them.
If you really love her, you'd put companionship first, over sex. A time would come when sex would be the least thing on your mind, then what?

Love is about sacrifice. If she can't give you good sex(how you want it), then give her good sex(how she wants it). That's LOVE!
Re: I Need The Help Of The Gynaecologist In The House by hayzedd007: 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
matrix199:
She's not to blame.

Sex is actually a thing of the mind. Your mind still holds past events, and you still crave for them.
If you really love her, you'd put companionship first, over sex. A time would come when sex would be the least thing on your mind, then what?

Love is about sacrifice. If she can't give you good sex(how you want it), then give her good sex(how she wants it). That's LOVE!
we would have separated long ago if not for d love i have for her and i have try all possible means to ensure that we both enjoy it. I only seek for what more we can do to have a good and wonderful sex together because it seems i have a high libido for sex than her and dont want to cheat her

(1) (Reply)

Links Between Colonoscopy And Appendicitis / . / Hepatitis, Causes, Symptoms And Solutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.