Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

10 Negative Side Effects Of Alcohol - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Negative Side Effects Of Alcohol (519 Views)

10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body / No Amount Of Alcohol Use Is Safe, New Studies Finds - Bloomberg / 8 Negative Side Effects Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Negative Side Effects Of Alcohol by NgHealth(m): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
As Nigerians we dont often think about the negative side effects of Alcohol.

Most of us even drink it like Water. Meaning we drink liqour in liters. Ask my brothers and sisters from the Niger Delta region in Nigeria and you will quickly move from amazed to shocked.

I was on my way to the Atm machine when i came across my inlaw and that was how i ended up drinking two glassful of local gin.
But even as i drank through the moment i pondered on the Various negative side effects of Alcohol.

With that in mind i decided to write a post on the matter.

I hope it educates you enough to make the right decisions in those hours when the lid is broken and alcohol is made the order of the day.

So what are the negative side effects of Alcohol?

1. Digestive System:
Drinking can damage the tissues in your digestive tract and prevent your intestines from digesting food and absorbing nutrients and vitamins. As a result, malnutrition may occur.

2. Circulatory System: Alcohol can affect your heart and lungs. People
who are chronic drinkers of alcohol have a higher risk of heart-related issues than people who do not drink. Women who drink are more likely to develop heart disease than men who drink.

3. Sexual And Reproductive Health: Men who drink too much are more likely to experience erectile dysfunction. Heavy drinking can also prevent sex hormone production and lower your libido. And also, women who drink too much may stop menstruating.

Read More
Re: 10 Negative Side Effects Of Alcohol by Thegamingorca(m): 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
angry

Right...

(1) (Reply)

NLC Appeals To FG To Meet Demands Of Striking Health Workers / Tears As 24-year-old Lawyer Is Buried Few Months After Her Wedding [see Photos] / Born With A Hole In Her Heart, Bellanaijarian Ayotunde Shares Her Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.