Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo (39127 Views)

Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes / Opetola Dolapo Badmus As A Corper (NYSC Throwback Photo) / Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by munalight(f): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
Tolumiide:
who sang this song "nobody ugly o"?.
P-square
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by tballeyy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
Wizkid and Davido no more baby mama, na sex dull
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by folarin007(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
Tolumiide:
who sang this song "nobody ugly o"?.
k

Speeddarligton grin
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by tballeyy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
N she spread leg for small boy wey b dropout
u be MUMU call it and hear ur Self. U dey yab wizzy baba say na drop out? U that didn't drop out waiting u be

1 Like

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by greggng: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

So she went to school, graduated, went through NYSC only to become a baby mama.....

Your parents need a refund from the school you attended

She got pregnant while in school most women can't cope with education after such incident. Kudos to her
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by Spidermon: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
happykidArotiba:
When a Davido topic is dere, Wizkid follows! why?

Nairaland frontpage is garbage. Mainly why we all dont bother to post anything serious.

This is a early prototype of the new sex dolls in town. But she no too stand well. Those orientation camp guys don knack am well
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by Banter1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
doyinisaac:
See forehead like coat of arms
ROTFLMAO!
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by okerekeikpo: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
So this olosho go school finish go open leg for a yeye boy wey no even get waec, I'm disappointed
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by Kingsley10000: 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
SAVAGE
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by thedondada(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
"Wizkid first baby mama"- a great title indeed undecided

Lol. If you call her name.nobody know's her. Her claim to fame is that she bleeped wizkid and trapped a goal from him.
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by Nedfed(m): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
That is the power o money, the root of all evils.

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by skeelz(m): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
I guess shez older than him then...
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by jonadaft: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Jbfranklin:
she's Black... and she got three legs...
Shut up
She's not black. She has a dark skin. Now skin colour can ever be black or white in any shade. Unless you're colour blind...
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by LBanks(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

So she went to school, graduated, went through NYSC only to become a baby mama.....

Your parents need a refund from the school you attended

Savage you, meanwhile is your Hubby on suspension? ve not seen his weird comments for quite some time
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by godofuck231: 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
When the market just de warm up
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by Azam101: 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
happykidArotiba:
Lol, the money she made being a baby mama, some graduates have not made it
Useless money ! low class mentality.
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by ipodstinks: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Baba, that is the power of money.
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by AvailableCofOLa(m): 6:01am On Jan 22, 2018
These guys should grow up.

We should all check my signature here below and see where we can be of service to you. We guaranteesl peace of mind in your acquisition. Let's just know your choice location and we'd get it for you at a great deal ensuring all possible loose ends are tightened because WE DO DUE DELIGENCE WITH OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS. Customer satisfaction is Paramount to us and top on our priority list.
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by yommygift15: 6:33am On Jan 22, 2018
she was okay, before she gave her breast to the Satan to sucked.
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by ngozianu(m): 8:25am On Jan 22, 2018
When her mates had ambition of getting a good job or starting a business or furthering their studies, her ambition was to OPEN HER VJ for a celebrity so that she can be come a BABY MAMA....No Parental training
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by jobbers: 11:20am On Jan 22, 2018
oh
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by Jbfranklin: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jonathan:

Shut up
She's not black. She has a dark skin. Now skin colour can ever be black or white in any shade. Unless you're colour blind...
Lol you're very funny we say black when we are trying to show negritude..... Their nothing wrong in calling a lady from America a "white woman" and a man from Africa a "black man". And your comment was insulting.
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by jonadaft: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jbfranklin:

Lol you're very funny we say black when we are trying to show negritude..... Their nothing wrong in calling a lady from America a "white woman" and a man from Africa a "black man". And your comment was insulting.
You're wrong.
And it's very very wrong to call someone black or white. It's impossible for someone to be black or white skinned.
And the reason why the early Bastąrd dead fuckers call Africans black is because they perceive the black colour to be evil and dirty while the white colour is perceived clean and holy.
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by Jbfranklin: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2018
Jonathan:

You're wrong.
And it's very very wrong to call someone black or white. It's impossible for someone to be black or white skinned.
And the reason why the early Bastąrd dead fuckers call Africans black is because they perceive the black colour to be evil and dirty while the white colour is perceived clean and holy.
bro its just a simple metaphor I don't know why you're making a case out of it.
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by jonadaft: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2018
Jbfranklin:
bro its just a simple metaphor I don't know why you're making a case out of it.
Fûck metaphor

Nobody should ever call me black because I'm not black.
My skin colour looks brownish so brown is acceptable.
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by Jbfranklin: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by Jbfranklin: 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jonathan:

Fûck metaphor

Nobody should ever call me black because I'm not black.
My skin colour looks brownish so brown is acceptable.
bro you have a problem you need to see a doctor...so what do you call a fair lady with a pale skin from Russia?...
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by jonadaft: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jbfranklin:

bro you have a problem you need to see a doctor...so what do you call a fair lady with a pale skin from Russia?...
We call them pale or pink.
You'll only call them white if you're a retàrd because it's impossible for a skin colour to be white.
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo by Jbfranklin: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jonathan:

We call them pale or pink.
You'll only call them white if you're a retàrd because it's impossible for a skin colour to be white.
Hahaha pink Bro like seriously. ..hahahaha....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage / I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him / Liz Benson’s Daughter, Lilian's Traditional Marriage In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.