Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

How Does The Song "Ekwueme" Inspire You? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Does The Song "Ekwueme" Inspire You? (710 Views)

Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You / How Does The Song "Ekwueme" Inspire You? / Download IBIKE By Laz Ekwueme Music Sheet In PDF And Watch The Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does The Song "Ekwueme" Inspire You? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
This song for me is the gospel song of the moment... ekwueme by prosper ochimana... lifted my spirit and sent me into an atmosphere of divinity and bliss... never felt any thing of a song close to it. The song changed me. It's a revelation!

1 Like

Re: How Does The Song "Ekwueme" Inspire You? by GozieAchara(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
was listening to that very song when i saw my name on the admission list. .

i went down on my knees at that moment nd thanked my God..
that song will forever be one of my favs...

1 Like

Re: How Does The Song "Ekwueme" Inspire You? by Tocheagle(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
It's highly annointed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Music Licensing / Sina Rambo Ft. Olamide – Baba Sina Rambo (mp3 Download) / Supa – Ghana 2pac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.