Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You (603 Views)

The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) / How Does The Song "Ekwueme" Inspire You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You by mariahAngel(f): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
"I'll stand for my dream if I can, a symbol of my faith in who I am"

"I have found a dream that must come true, and every ounce of me must see it through"

Both lines were in a song by Celine Dion.

1 Like

Re: Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You by mariahAngel(f): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
"If we can help, then why won't we?"

These words were said by a little boy of about 12yrs old, and although I don't remember his name but his plain words from his innocent heart touched me and stayed with me.
Words don't necessarily need to be fancy or said by famous people to inspire.
Re: Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You by Mariangeles(f): 10:41am On Aug 31, 2020
"A kind heart has no gender."

~Mindlog

1 Like

Re: Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You by mariahAngel(f): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2020
Mistreating ....cheesy

I don't think you should have a say in who they choose to date o. Just like they shouldn't in yours... But It's normal to advise.

As for ozone, I think the girl is acting normal Nigerian girl way, hard to get outside, but deeply in, inside... cheesy

@Munzy14, you misinterpreted me.

Not allowing mistreatment of a loved one is not the same as choosing who they date.

So, make me understand this: Are you saying you can stand by and allow a man mistreat your sister in the name of not interfering ? Or brothers only can look out for sisters, but when it's the other way around, it is termed "interfering".
I think men usually say that when they fail to see things from a broader perspective.

Spambot banned me from bbn thread and probably deleted the initial quote.
Re: Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You by Munzy14(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2020
mariahAngel:

@Munzy14, you misinterpreted me.

Not allowing mistreatment of a loved one is not the same as choosing who they date.

So, make me understand this: Are you saying you can stand by and allow a man mistreat your sister in the name of not interfering ? Or brothers only can look out for sisters, but when it's the other way around, it is termed "interfering".
I think men usually say that when they fail to see things from a broader perspective.

Spambot banned me from bbn thread and probably deleted the initial quote.
I think the mistreatment we are talking is in reference to ozone.... which is the base of the discussion, I am yet to see the mistreatment between the duo... It's still a usual naija girl playing hard to get, but cries when being snubbed... A sign she is slowly falling yakata.. cheesy

As to the look out for, if their is no abuse there, I av no business with who my siblings are dating or married to o because, I am a third party to them...cheesy
I have my cousins that always deal with their sister's hobby for flirting, when they see him driving, they double cross, pull him out and beat him up.. lol still police him... The day they the quit was when their sister bought him a brand new Toyota spider as birthday gift to her hubby......grin she made them look stupid for their interference.... I laughed at them.

I don't support abusive relationships for an enemy though, not to talk of a friend or a sibling.
Re: Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You by Mariangeles(f): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2020
Munzy14:

I think the mistreatment we are talking is in reference to ozone.... which is the base of the discussion, I am yet to see the mistreatment between the duo... It's still a usual naija girl playing hard to get, but cries when being snubbed... A sign she is slowly falling yakata.. cheesy

As to the look out for, if their is no abuse there, I av no business with who my siblings are dating or married to o because, I am a third party to them...cheesy
I have my cousins that always deal with their sister's hobby for flirting, when they see him driving, they double cross, pull him out and beat him up.. lol still police him... The day they the quit was when their sister bought him a brand new Toyota spider as birthday gift to her hubby......grin she made them look stupid for their interference.... I laughed at them.

I don't support abusive relationships for an enemy though, not to talk of a friend or a sibling.
grin
Re: Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You by DriggityDre: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Say Hello to my little friend - Scarface (from the motion picture)
Re: Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You by mariahAngel(f): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2021
IVORY2009, I'm sorry I can't access my mails.
Re: Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You by IVORY2009(m): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
mariahAngel:
IVORY2009, I'm sorry I can't access my mails.

OK no problem dear wink

1 Like

Re: Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You by mariahAngel(f): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Udoji2021, I wish to gift your baby girl a little token.
can you send me your account number?
Re: Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Re: Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
@ mariahAngel

I posted the account number since yesterday but took it down now for privacy reasons. kindly mention me anytime again.

Thanks for your concern, I really appreciate
Re: Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You by mariahAngel(f): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
udoji2021:
@ mariahAngel

I posted the account number since yesterday but took it down now for privacy reasons. kindly mention me anytime again.

Thanks for your concern, I really appreciate

I've sent it.

Can I have your number so I can have someone call you?
Re: Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
mariahAngel:

I've sent it.

Good afternoon,
I'm sorry for disturbing you again. The person said he didn't see anything. I want to ask if there is a way you can send me the name of the account you used in sending it and how much. I'm yet to also receive your call so I don't know how to reach you personally hence my mentioning you here again.

Pls don't be mad at me for the unnecessary mentions, this will be last.

Thanks and have a nice day
Re: Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You by mariahAngel(f): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
udoji2021:

Good afternoon,
I'm sorry for disturbing you again. The person said he didn't see anything. I want to ask if there is a way you can send me the name of the account you used in sending it and how much. I'm yet to also receive your call so I don't know how to reach you personally hence my mentioning you here again.

Pls don't be mad at me for the unnecessary mentions, this will be last.

Thanks and have a nice day

Good afternoon,

The person I asked to give you a call says your number isn't going through. How come?
Are you on WhatsApp? So that I can ask the person to forward to you the proof of transfer...

Don't worry, you can mention me as much as necessary, until everything is clarified.
Re: Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
mariahAngel:

Good afternoon,

The person I asked to give you a call says your number isn't going through. How come?
Are you on WhatsApp? So that I can ask the person to forward to you the proof of transfer...

Don't worry, you can mention me as much as necessary, until everything is clarified.

Surprised that my number is not going.

I'm not on what's app but send the transaction details to 0801 on what's app. You can also call the number cos the person is also close to me today since I didn't go to work.

Sorry for stressing you after the help you rendered, it's not intentional pls
Re: Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
mariahAngel:

I've sent it.

Confirmed.

Thanks for this, I really really appreciate. May God continue to bless you so that this good gesture will not stop at me.

Thank you so much
Re: Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You by mariahAngel(f): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
udoji2021:

Confirmed.

Thanks for this, I really really appreciate. May God continue to bless you so that this good gesture will not stop at me.

Thank you so much

You're welcome. Amen.
Re: Share Favourite Quotes/lines That Inspire You by Csami(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
People die every day. That's just part of life around here.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD ALBUM: A$AP Twelvyy – Noon Yung (zip & Mp3 + Tracklist) / Aystar – Kop That Shit Mp3 Download & Video / Female Rapper's Wing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.