Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village (37444 Views)

Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged / Herdsmen With Arms Storm Taraba Assembly, Threaten Showdown Over Grazing Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by gamaliel9: 9:06am On Jan 22, 2018
In all these, i have not heard the voice of T Y Danjuma
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:07am On Jan 22, 2018
Blue3k:

Stop boring me with daft rebuttals. Just because a helicopter can land anywhere doesn't mean the are allowed to. Why don't you refer to civil aviation regulation. You guys have same boring line.
Bro I understand you're trying to prove that all aircraft require a clearance before landing anywhere, but you forgot we're in Nigeria where anything goes.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by colossus91(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2018
na only ipob army get strength pass oya buhari over to u!!
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by okenwaa(m): 9:13am On Jan 22, 2018
Blue3k:

Doesn't make a difference really. Aircraft's aren't designated to land in villages.

Mumu try and be reading ur books....
Helicopter can land on any level ground.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by shekauvsbuhari: 9:14am On Jan 22, 2018
Blue3k:

Doesn't make a difference really. Aircraft's aren't designated to land in villages.
olodo. Helicopter can land anywhere. Even ontop of a house with concrete roof.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by Ojiofor: 9:14am On Jan 22, 2018
Probably a military helicopter supplying arms to the so called foreign terrorists.I blame those that helped brought a terror in chief to power.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by gbadexy(m): 9:14am On Jan 22, 2018
Balkan:
village boy, permission from who? Terrorist helicopter will require permission from you abi? village afonja boy. Olu falaye farm is on fire and you are here defending your slave masters. grin grin grin

Now you know that helicopter deos not require a run way, its permission now grin grin grin

That dude is deliberately being obtuse. I don't think he believes the lame excuses he is giving.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by Firgemachar: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2018
And what is TY Danjuma doing or saying

Is it because he doesn't want to lose his oil blocs?

What a shame!
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by eodavids(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2018
DDeliverer:
What is happening in this country? What exactly is going on? What kind of trouble is all these? And to think that Mr President is quiet in the face of a these is scary!

What kind of problem is this? These people don't care about human life. Greed is all they care about. Humans mean nothing to them.

What is wrong with the man in AsoRock..Is he president of the fulani alone? Cos I don't understand anymore.

Anybody who still supports Buhari is cursed already!

Easy,

Don't be too hard on yourself. There is a huge problem, just as you've pointed out but there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

Due have positive anticipation please.
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by ogatboy(m): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2018
Just in case you do not know, it started this way in Syria. I bet you, Saudi Arabia has a hand in this
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by kishimi8(m): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2018
Kingspin:
Nigeria has been invaded by local and foreign militia and permit me to say that the Nigerian government and his kinsmen are fully aware.. The news flying from Zamfara and co is scary and amount to genocide awaiting. We hope there will be an election in Nigeria so that one can bring in useful candidate who will at least be fair enough to all Nigerians.

This Happens to be my village and it's a blatant lie, as no helicopter dropped off arms, my village is the only surviving Muslim town in wukari, this new plot is just to blackmail us after the incessant attacks by CaN backed jukun militia were being repelled by the youths,

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by Firgemachar: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2018
gamaliel9:
In all these, i have not heard the voice of T Y Danjuma

Same here!

Is he a coward or he is just being selfish?

Can't the governor rally his support?
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by shekauvsbuhari: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2018
Blue3k:

Lol what a daft response it's expected of your ilk though. Yes helicopter can land in village they aren't allowed to for no reason. The pilot would need to have permission.
permision from who? In a war situation or while carrying out an illegal or underground operation, you go and ask for permission?are you in this world @ all or are U still in the womb? Just like saying an armed robber should go get permission from police before carrying arms or robbing his victims. Are you located in mars?

4 Likes

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2018
CAN's helicopter

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by rozayx5(m): 9:25am On Jan 22, 2018
horsepower101:

God has no business with Nigeria.

God has no biz with a shlthole

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by pedrilo: 9:27am On Jan 22, 2018
YORUBA people una see wetin una cause?
You joined forces with northerners to remove GEJ in 2015!
una see wetin una cause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by Sikariyelwa: 9:37am On Jan 22, 2018
IF ITS TRUE THE STATE GOV HIMSELF SHOULD COME UP AND TELL THE WORLD. OTHERWISE HE IMPORTED IT. FG SHOULD NOT IGNORE THIS EXCEPT IF THEY ACCEPTED THE FACT THAT THEY ARE FAILURE
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by omoluka: 9:37am On Jan 22, 2018
There is no two ways about it, it either we restructure this country or we go our separate ways .
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by adeboizy11(m): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2018
baralatie:
and now it happens!
before you know jukun warriors will come out
I am suspecting the fulani attacks will be against the villages between donga and wukari and to probably launch attacks in ..... just like ...........

I served in wukari. Those jukun guys got no chill, they re ready for anything, fulani n hausa fear them like craze. "Mange! mange!!"
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by Awoofawo(m): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2018
Blue3k:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Olodo OoOoOooOo! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some craft will even land on your roof top! Oponu Abokii!!! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by baralatie(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2018
adeboizy11:

I served in wukari. Those jukun guys got no chill, they re ready for anything, fulani n hausa fear them like craze. "Mange! mange!!"
they are traditional warriors from birth to death and their sister is chamba in donga .
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by godofuck231: 10:24am On Jan 22, 2018
Man to arms, the law has collapsed it's all man fit himself
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by godofuck231: 10:28am On Jan 22, 2018
horsepower101:

God has no business with Nigeria.
god go bless you,
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by godofuck231: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2018
Cjrane2:
Buhari's regime could have won the most comical regime on earth, except there is nothing funny in a President colluding with terrorist organization to cleanse peoples villages just to annex their land for fulani cattle
I laugh when people cry to god and still die, for me I pray for my enemies for god to forgive them who attempt on my life or on m'y loves they will die
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by samsono30: 10:35am On Jan 22, 2018
proeast:
Ethnic cleansing is going on against christians in the north. buhari must be made to answer for crimes against humanity!

You are right, but if it was Muslims this cleansing was happening to CNN and Aljazeera would not let us rest, the would continue to broadcast to the whole world. But since it against Christians, the would never let they world know. If Nigeria government and its presidency can keep quite what dose that insinuate.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by Feraz(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2018
demonstrate:

We cannot sit down becos we are next.

They already did testing on Enugu.
My exact fear After Benue, Enugu is next. Then if what is being written about Kogi state government and how they handle the herdsmen issue is true, Anambra is on radar.
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by bullabong(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2018
CharleyBright:
Lord have mercy.
This Shithole called Nigeria is getting deeper and Messier.
If Donald Trump says we are one of Shithole countries, can't we at the least prove to him that our Shithole country has some little sanity with human lives?
It is terrible to continue to pile a Shithole with dead bodies.
What will Uncle Trump then call this type of shithole?
Trumps knows what our ministers and govs dont know. CIA
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by newslifeop: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2018
Why
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by laudate: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
Warship:
You are truly an educated illiterate.

So in your small brain, terrorists need permission before dropping weapons.

Pls, just shut up for once and listen in order to learn.

That was how you were talking nonsense about Eastern Ports until you were lambasted by a foreign media on the need to make it function like that of Lagos in order to reduce the flow of traffic through Lagos.
arcnomec:
please go and read your book,if you don't know anything. Chopper can land in any open space that can accommodate it wings.
shekauvsbuhari:
permision from who? In a war situation or while carrying out an illegal or underground operation, you go and ask for permission?are you in this world @ all or are U still in the womb? Just like saying an armed robber should go get permission from police before carrying arms or robbing his victims. Are you located in mars?
shekauvsbuhari:
olodo. Helicopter can land anywhere. Even ontop of a house with concrete roof.

rigarmortis:
helicopter.......or "cophta", i know you will understand this one. not eranplane.

there is a difference
okenwaa:
Mumu try and be reading ur books....
Helicopter can land on any level ground.

ROFLMAO! Abeg, all of una, e don do! I no fit laugh again, biko.... cheesy

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by Guyman02: 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
Keneking:
The Igbos just siddon and watching and grin grin grin

Wrong, we are not sitting and watching, we are strategizing and getting ready. Many of our people abroad have made contacts with arms dealers to be on standby, for now our vigilantes carry Pump Action in our communities but that can quickly be replaced with AK49 and RPGs if needed.
What happened to IPOB is an eye opener.

Its curious that till date no Igbo man is included in the National Security Council which was the reason we didnt get intelligence on the massive assault by the Army on IPOB in Abia State.
Nnamdi Kanu got snippets which was that the Army planned to eliminate him enroute to a meeting Enugu from Umuahia and he made it public

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor / Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account / Sunday Igboho Meets Legal Team In Cotonou, Benin Republic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.