Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village (37451 Views)

Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged / Herdsmen With Arms Storm Taraba Assembly, Threaten Showdown Over Grazing Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
Guyman02:

Wrong, we are not sitting and watching, we are strategizing and getting ready. Many of our people abroad have made contacts with arms dealers to be on standby, for now our vigilantes carry Pump Action in our communities but that can quickly be replaced with AK49 and RPGs if needed.
What happened to IPOB is an eye opener.

Its curious that till date no Igbo man is included in the National Security Council which was the reason we didnt get intelligence on the massive assault by the Army on IPOB in Abia State.
Nnamdi Kanu got snippets which was that the Army planned to eliminate him enroute to a meeting Enugu from Umuahia and he made it public

I am unaware of your first para
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
Blue3k:
This story too wild to believe. A plane landing outside of runway is news. Now it's full of arms.
You need to educate yourself helicopter can land anywhere

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by lookingfly: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
When is buhari going to be impeached? cry
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by Blue3k(m): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
junkiesneverdie:

okenwaa:

Mumu try and be reading ur books....
Helicopter can land on any level ground.
Lomprico2:

You are as dull as ur president
tiwiex:

Yepa. Runway? � Our future is very wobbly.
Bigii:

Where are you from??

Huh!

Stop boring me with daft rebuttals. Just because a helicopter can land anywhere doesn't mean the are allowed to. Why don't you refer to civil aviation regulation. You guys have same boring line.

Chrisbeks:

[s]You just showed your true colour with this post, you're not denying that the Fulani herdsmen are killing people, you're just happy that it's happening to other tribes who you perceive as enemies. You're just a tribal bigot and your being educated just makes it more pathetic. Your country men are passing through hell with thousands of them being murdered daily by Fulani terrorists and you allow primordial sentiments to becloud your humanity and sense of reason. This is not just ridiculous, it is very wicked of you[/s]
junkiesneverdie:

Lol you guys are full of daft arguments. He started witg the tribal remarks shouting afonja but you didn't want to speak to him. I post facts that you tough guys have yiur mommas running unclad crying and your mad. You think you can strike and never get struck how dumb of you guys. Your simply future signalling to your other internet detective friends.

shekauvsbuhari:
permision from who? In a war situation or while carrying out an illegal or underground operation, you go and ask for permission?are you in this world @ all or are U still in the womb? Just like saying an armed robber should go get permission from police before carrying arms or robbing his victims. Are you located in mars?

CharleyBright:

Permission from who? The village head?
As in, an Helicopter comes in the middle of the night to drop arms and ammunition for terrorists to attack a village, the pilot of the helicopter will have to call the village head and ask for permission to drop the arms? Quite interesting.
Now I know Nairaland is full of teenagers with kindergarten brains.
Well done.

You internet dectives are dumbest bunch in internet believing every allegation before an investigation has even started. If police say they didn't find evidence if this event taking place you won't believe them anyway. Yes you need permission to land aircrafts because you don't own land where you want to land and their are regulation on where u can land. This Why you guys stooped vaccinating you kids because of whatsapp chainmail.

Even the story said suspected helicopter they don't even know if event took place. Yet you guys here saying it definitely happened because you cyber sloths read below preschool level.

PerfectlyPerfect:

Bro I understand you're trying to prove that all aircraft require a clearance before landing anywhere, but you forgot we're in Nigeria where anything goes.

You do know the story just allegations so far. The police haven't confirmed any of this even took place. Yet a lot of you here are hyperventilating. Seriously the story says alleged aircraft suspected full of arms. Only dumb internet detectives take this as gospel. If police say it didn't happen like they said in story they'll just say they are covering up so what does it matter?
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by mechanics(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
They should get to the root of the matter o.
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by Cannonleo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
laudate:

When people lack facts and accurate info, to buttress a point, they act like you by resorting to insults. Thank goodness everyone on this board can read, and can see the childish comments you have been making.

If by calling my post a 'strawman's argument helps you to sleep better at night, then it just proves one thing - the lives of those who died, is what you are treating as a joke. You have not provided one single piece of advice or a logical solution, that would enable the perpetrators to be brought to book. Those who do so, you call their remarks a daft argument. So it is easy to see that human lives are not sacred to you. If truly the issue of human lives that were lost is not a funny matter to you, then it would have been reflected in your comments.

Why do you dignifiy that myopic SOB with a reply , please move on to better things and don't make him annoy you

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by shekauvsbuhari: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Blue3k:

Stop boring me with daft rebuttals. Just because a helicopter can land anywhere doesn't mean the are allowed to. Why don't you refer to civil aviation regulation. You guys have same boring line.

Lol you guys are full of daft arguments. He started witg the tribal remarks shouting afonja but you didn't want to speak to him. I post facts that you tough guys have yiur mommas running unclad crying and your mad. You think you can strike and never get struck how dumb of you guys. Your simply future signalling to your other internet detective friends.

You internet dectives are dumbest bunch in internet believing every allegation before an investigation has even started. If police say they didn't find evidence if this event taking place you won't believe them anyway. Yes you need permission to land aircrafts because you don't own land where you want to land and their are regulation on where u can land. This Why you guys stooped vaccinating you kids because of whatsapp chainmail.

Even the story said suspected helicopter they don't even know if event took place. Yet you guys here saying it definitely happened because you cyber sloths read below preschool level.

You do know the story just allegations so far. The police haven't confirmed any of this even took place. Yet a lot of you here are hyperventilating. Seriously the story says alleged aircraft suspected full of arms. Only dumb internet detectives take this as gospel. If police say it didn't happen like they said in story they'll just say they are covering up so what does it matter?
olodo u re diverting to another issue altogether. The issue was U said helicopters cnt land in villages n they cnt land without permission n U re being enlightened dt u re ignorant. I am nt talking about de veracity of de story yet.that is another issue altogether. Admit ur mumuness and stop running from pillar to post to dodge ur shame.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by Blue3k(m): 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
[s]olodo u re diverting to another issue altogether. The issue was U said helicopters cnt land in villages n they cnt land without permission n U re being enlightened dt u re ignorant. I am nt talking about de veracity of de story yet.that is another issue altogether. Admit ur mumuness and stop running from pillar to post to dodge ur shame.[/s]

Lol another daft argument from a senseless human. I didnt say helicopters can't land. I didnt say helicopter can't land in village. I said the aren't designated because of regulations. Wow you read on grade school level. Village education is bad. Bring my quote if I'm lying.
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by OyinO: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
chriskosherbal:
It is Only God that can save this nation ...

"Dear lord pls unto you hand we commit NIGERIA. "
It was the Lord (Luggard) who caused this problem. How can the same colonial Lord Jesus white Caucasoid Lord save you?
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by laudate: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
Blue3k:
Lol another daft argument from a senseless human. I didnt say helicopters can't land. I didnt say helicopter can't land in village. I said the aren't designated because of regulations. Wow you read on grade school level. Village education is bad. Bring my quote if I'm lying.

So how did DIG Habila Joshak's helicopter land in a village in Benue State? Kindly tell us what section of the aviation regulations, forbid helicopters from landing in a village?

DIG’s Helicopter Scatters Okpokwu Villagers in Benue State

The heightened state of insecurity across central Nigeria played out yesterday ,when pandemonium broke out at the landing at Okpoga, the Okpokwu Local Government Council Headquarters, of the helicopter conveying Mr Habila Joshak, the Deputy-Inspector-General of Police in charge of Operations to a peace effort in the LGA, following a clash between locals and herdsmen, the previous day.

In the most dramatic manifestation of that mental state of siege and uncertainty, which has engulfed Benue State since the January 1st, 2018 killings, Intervention has learnt how the sight of the DIG’s helicopter sent a wave of rumours to surrounding villages, in the nearby Edumoga District from where villagers took flight, into the depth of the populous Edumoga District.

The helicopter might have been misinterpreted as another form of militia invasion or a police crackdown, as it was coming on the heels of what appears the opening of another front of the herdsmen-farmers crisis, two days ago at a Fulani settlement. It is understood that the worst hit villages are Ingle, Ojapo, Ollo, Akpoga where men and women have all fled, leaving only elders and children. https://intervention.ng/10773/

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by Haritha100: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
Warship:
Nnamdi Kanu warned these goats but they refused to listen.

What do they want Kanu to do now.?
IBOS n their nonsense believe. simply because Buhari fought IPOB u now hate him d entire Northern Nigeria.
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by Blue3k(m): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
laudate:

[s]So how did DIG Habila Joshak's helicopter land in a village in Benue State? So tell us what section of the aviation regulations, forbid helicopters from landing in a village?[/s]

They were already cleared to genius. The guy was on official business. You must be one if the kids trying to bite your own ear.
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by laudate: 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Blue3k:
They were already cleared to genius. The guy was on official business. You must be one if the kids trying to bite your own ear.

Stop shifting the goal post. You told us earlier that helicopters aren't allowed to land in a village. sad

Now, you are saying the DIG's chopper got clearance to land in the village. Why would clearance be given to anyone to engage in a prohibited act? The DIG's chopper could have landed in Makurdi or Gboko, or any other big town with an airstrip, and I am sure a police vehicle could have driven him straight to the site of the meeting.

Now, please just cite the relevant sections of the aviation regulations, that forbid helicopters from landing in a village. No need for long story.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by Blue3k(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
laudate:

[s]Stop shifting the goal post. You told us earlier that helicopters aren't allowed to land in a village. sad

Now, you are saying the DIG's chopper got clearance to land in the village. Why would clearance be given to anyone to engage in a prohibited act? The DIG's chopper could have landed in Makurdi or Gboko, or any other big town with an airstrip, and I am sure a police vehicle could have driven him straight to the site of the meeting.

Now, please just cite the relevant sections of the aviation regulations, that forbid helicopters from landing in a village. No need for long story.[/s]

The aren't designated to land anywhere they please to would need to be cleared to land. The regulations are on government website go read them yourself instead if being lazy. You kids always want to be spoon fed information.
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by delishpot: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
For every one found, 10 have passed through unnoticed
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by Kingspin(m): 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
kishimi8:

This Happens to be my village and it's a blatant lie, as no helicopter dropped off arms, my village is the only surviving Muslim town in wukari, this new plot is just to blackmail us after the incessant attacks by CaN backed jukun militia were being repelled by the youths,

No helicopter but more innocent people women and children are be killed daily by fulani herdsmen and their friends.. Ranching remain the best. In Nigeria development should be way ahead of religion and tribal governance.. Any developing country in the world today is talking about development while Nigeria is back-warding in religion and tribalism supremacy.. This two is the reason for our mess up country.. If the change is real then every part of the country should be Happy..
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by laudate: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
Blue3k:
The aren't designated to land anywhere they please to would need to be cleared to land. The regulations are on government website go read them yourself instead if being lazy.
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) has several regulations on its' website. sad Now which specific one, are you referring to? I have only asked you to cite the relevant section of the aviation regulations that forbids helicopters from landing in a village. Instead of doing so, you are busy shifting the goal post, and beating around the bush. Na wa, o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by Blue3k(m): 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
laudate:

[s]Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) has several regulations on its' website. sad Now which specific one, are you referring to? I have only asked you to cite the relevant section of the aviation regulations that forbids helicopters from landing in a village. Instead of doing so, you are busy shifting the goal post, and beating around the bush. Na wa, o! shocked[[/s]

Lol your using words you don't understand again. Telling you to read is shifting goal post. Lol what a lazy child.
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by laudate: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
Blue3k:
Lol your using words you don't understand again. Telling you to read is shifting goal post. Lol what a lazy child.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by Blue3k(m): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=64421785][/quote]

Lol lazy child. Youd rather stay in my mentions then go educate yourself. Please have fun Mr internet detective.
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by laudate: 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
Blue3k:
Lol lazy child. Youd rather stay in my mentions then go educate yourself. Please have fun Mr internet detective.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by bloodmoneyspita: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
mynd44 why?
Delta is different from taraba state
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by Deemg(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
Fake news. Just to divert the attention of the general public, period.
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by Annie939(f): 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
buhari ready for war
Re: Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village by adeboizy11(m): 7:58am On Jan 24, 2018
baralatie:

they are traditional warriors from birth to death and their sister is chamba in donga .

I miss wukari lifestyle tho, missed my fun travelling to donga, takum, usa, bali, jalingo, gembu, lau, ado-kola n d rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) / Muslim Group Seeks Withdrawal Of 'jonathan's N100 Note' From Circulation / Insecurity: Anxiety In Lagos, Abuja, PH Over Undocumented Foreign Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.