Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

See Invitation Cards Inviting Friends To The Cutting Of Their Daughter's 'dada' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Invitation Cards Inviting Friends To The Cutting Of Their Daughter's 'dada' (850 Views)

Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video / A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus / Why Does The Lady's Name Appear First On Most Wedding Invitation Cards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Invitation Cards Inviting Friends To The Cutting Of Their Daughter's 'dada' by Priscy01(f): 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lool! This invitation cards inviting friends to the barbing of a little girl's 'dada' has gone viral.

See full photo below...

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/family-prints-invitation-cards-inviting.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: See Invitation Cards Inviting Friends To The Cutting Of Their Daughter's 'dada' by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 22, 2018
Money miss road
Re: See Invitation Cards Inviting Friends To The Cutting Of Their Daughter's 'dada' by LessNoise: 12:42am On Jan 22, 2018
LMAO Nigerians will find an excuse to celebrate you hear tins like lets celebrate my 1st 1million cheesy
Re: See Invitation Cards Inviting Friends To The Cutting Of Their Daughter's 'dada' by doyinisaac(m): 1:34am On Jan 22, 2018
LessNoise:
LMAO Nigerians will find an excuse to celebrate you hear tins like lets celebrate my 1st 1million cheesy
Make i laugh small make e know be like say you know funny

Re: See Invitation Cards Inviting Friends To The Cutting Of Their Daughter's 'dada' by Bibi294(f): 4:13am On Jan 22, 2018
I bet her parents are yoruba
Re: See Invitation Cards Inviting Friends To The Cutting Of Their Daughter's 'dada' by OgahBohz: 4:57am On Jan 22, 2018
is it ur Dada? is it ur cutting?
Re: See Invitation Cards Inviting Friends To The Cutting Of Their Daughter's 'dada' by ammyluv2002(f): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2018
This doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: See Invitation Cards Inviting Friends To The Cutting Of Their Daughter's 'dada' by Vyolet(f): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2018
Lol, dirty mind, I almost thought dada meant another thing.

(1) (Reply)

The Strange Gift My Son Kept For Me / Multi-millionaire Buried With Gold Casket, $.1m Jewellery And Moet Champagne / Why Do Some Mothers Refuse/fear To Breastfeed?—THEHEALTHYMAIL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.