Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video (42355 Views)

My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This / A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Bvlgari: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dad upset after babymama let their daughter sit on her uncle's lap. What are your thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAEcHmx9LMw

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwVV7FnJtnc/?igshid=MmU2YjMzNjRlOQ==

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Mindlog: 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
I support the father, if the babymama continues to see nothing wrong with that, then the child's father should have her reported to child protection service.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Bazukah11: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
Good

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by crown08(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
sad

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Umueme: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
The uncle must be a paedò to annoy the man so.

Ps. Didn't watch the video. But if we are to go by the headline, then 🤷‍♂️

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Callene: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Y
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by SILVERLINES: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
wink
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Draslo(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Better safe than sorry

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by vesselchino(f): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
J
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Genea(f): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
If you want to dictate for her, then marry her na. Mtvheeeew

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Goodlady(f): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Lemme wat h video forat
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by HealthKelvin: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Don’t know how old the daughter but if she’s under 7;
Then, this dad is a definitely a pervert or and a paedophilia.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by crossfm: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
Hehehe.

A perverted mindset.

I do understand that the world is evil,but his rant is a disrespect to the said uncle.

Except the said uncle has a history of molesting children.

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by MorataFC: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
He's passing judgment on others based on what he can do if he is found in the same situation.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Sheker: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
Okay
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Sonnobax15(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
lipsrsealed
Na wa......
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by pacesetting: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
I don't know how some of these ladies are brought up. Always defensive, even when they know they are wrong.

The daughter said she is uncomfortable, but the mum is still whining her mouth.

I can't be paying heavily for child support and watch you ruin my daughter. Na lie. E no go work.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by itsme01: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2023

He doesn't want such... Simple as ABC

As long as he pays child support and has joint parental rights and control, if he doesn't want any man touch his daughter he has the authority

What if the father is a Muslim, won't they respect his believe and faith

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by FalseProphet1(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
You impregnated an akata and you expect her to have sense. I couldn't listen to the video because her nagging was already affecting my prophetic anointing. I'll have to go to the mountain for prayers.

This I have seen.

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by ican2020: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
The woman should shut up

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by buygala(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
Genea:
If you want to dictate for her, then marry her na. Mtvheeeew

So he can't have a say about the safety of their daughter because he didn't marry her mother?

The baby daddy's rant was overboard, considering the circumstances
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Calabar1stSon: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
Dad's that act this way are usually perverts. They protect their daughters from other boys while they go on spree messing other people's daughter.

Saying this from experience. Growing up I had a male neighbour who was a chronic womanizer but won't allow any guy come close to his daughters.

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by patrislayqueen: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
It is called "lap dance" grin

Meanwhile, GAS CARBURETOR CONVERTER is still much available...15k only for today Pay on delivery.

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by LarryCork: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
Mindlog:
I support the father, if the babymama continues to see nothing wrong with that, then the child's father should have her reported to child protection service.

The farther is foooolish sir....wots wrong with his daughter sitting on another man lap.....u people don't like women..or u scared to chase woman?...even ordnarrrry Goodlady will sit on my lap with good intentions(no oofencse) angry
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by ATEAMS: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oo

Wahalaa
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by illicit(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Loyer2: 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2023

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by eloquentclient: 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Werey couple. See how they're both sounding like drug addicts. I pity a cold raised up in such a home. Did I say home?

Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House / White Wedding Photos Of Election Couple / Father Of Two Wanted One More Child, Then Got Triplets (Photo)