Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

The Benefits Of Aloe Vera - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Benefits Of Aloe Vera (275 Views)

Effects Of Aloe-vera For Blocked Fallopian Tube / 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today / Benefits Of Aloe Vera For Male Enhancement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Aloe Vera by donqx: 4:56am On Jan 22, 2018
I don't know if it is a native plant, but it might as well be. It grows everywhere – at least it is planted everywhere by people. It is one of the most popular plants for front lawns. When I was growing up, whenever I would get a cut, scar, or other injury, I would simply break off a piece of aloe vera and rub it on the wound. It would greatly speed healing. Usually, it would take about half as long to get better.

One thing I didn't know about growing up, however, was the benefits of aloe vera juice. I had always assumed that the benefit of aloe vera only held for external application. Usually, things that are good to rub on your body are not good to eat. However, the benefits of aloe juice are supposed to be extremely substantial. Although it kind of tastes nasty, many people drink aloe vera juice for its vitamins, antioxidants, and other nutritional components. I know many people who swear by it – practical people who usually don't go in for a fad. Apparently, it really works. It is supposed to decrease the duration of many illnesses a......

[url=www.]READ MORE HERE[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Daily Memoirs Combating Depression By Daopu Manga / Natural Ways To Loose Weight / Natural Prostate Support, Capsules For Sale At Micostarmall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.