Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Urgent Help With -white Garri Llke Substance With Blood Stains Vagina Issue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Help With -white Garri Llke Substance With Blood Stains Vagina Issue (775 Views)

"Infant Formulas On Sale In Nigeria High In Arsenic, Toxic Substance" / NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control / Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help With -white Garri Llke Substance With Blood Stains Vagina Issue by jayjay5oxide(m): 7:39am On Jan 22, 2018
Greetings nairalanders,
I want to know more about this alarming issue.
My babe initially complained of itching in her vagina......
Now, yesterday when we had sex, after 1 minute she shouted and insisted that I stopped bcoz it was hurting/painfull, and when I stopped I noticed white garri like substance on my Condom with stains of blood.

I want to know what this might be/cause...... And the early possible treatment
Re: Urgent Help With -white Garri Llke Substance With Blood Stains Vagina Issue by powerkey: 7:43am On Jan 22, 2018
sever infections. take her to the hospital and personally talk to the doctor, it's like she has too many guys dating....

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help With -white Garri Llke Substance With Blood Stains Vagina Issue by LessNoise: 8:14am On Jan 22, 2018
DEF an STD one of you is having a multiple partner take her to the hospital asap

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help With -white Garri Llke Substance With Blood Stains Vagina Issue by majamajic(m): 8:22am On Jan 22, 2018
its STAPHLOCOCLOUS
Re: Urgent Help With -white Garri Llke Substance With Blood Stains Vagina Issue by jayjay5oxide(m): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2018
How... What do you mean?
Re: Urgent Help With -white Garri Llke Substance With Blood Stains Vagina Issue by gozzlin: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2018
If they tell you to stop fornicating you no go gree.
Finally you don catch STD.
Go and see a doctor asap before it's too late.
Re: Urgent Help With -white Garri Llke Substance With Blood Stains Vagina Issue by RemedyLab: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Visit a doctor for proper diagnosis, you may visit our site for more details on facts about stds you should know.
Re: Urgent Help With -white Garri Llke Substance With Blood Stains Vagina Issue by desmondude(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
jayjay5oxide:
Greetings nairalanders,
I want to know more about this alarming issue.
My babe initially complained of itching in her vagina......
Now, yesterday when we had sex, after 1 minute she shouted and insisted that I stopped bcoz it was hurting/painfull, and when I stopped I noticed white garri like substance on my Condom with stains of blood.

I want to know what this might be/cause...... And the early possible treatment

contact us for the herbal remedy if u are in Lagos
Re: Urgent Help With -white Garri Llke Substance With Blood Stains Vagina Issue by Qmedspharma(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Why do guys just mention staphylococcus at any slightest complain..
However the symptoms presented are that of chronic or poorly treated mixed inflections..
Action point..
Get a good lab,let her conduct HVS(swab) test.
Let her do urine test as well.
Samples will be incubated for up to 48hours..
Sensitivity test of probable antibiotics will be done..
Let her buy d antibiotics with highest sensitivity.
She should avoid raw sex for now.
Supplements like Cranberry will help.
Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Absu Graduate Who Slumped & Died After Slight Headache Buried Amidst Tears(pics / 25 Years After Menopause; "74 Year Old Erramatti Mangayamma, Welcomes Twins / How Pained Nursing Staff Celebrated Exit Of Ex-Supervisor in Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.