Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Fuel Scarcity On And Off Palava - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity On And Off Palava (395 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing / OurMumuDonDo To Protest Against Fuel Scarcity On Wednesday / Coincidence Or Hatred? Fuel Scarcity On Easter 2016,dec 2016 And2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity On And Off Palava by Sleekydee(m): 9:42am On Jan 22, 2018
short of what to write, tired of zombe-ing and wailing simultaneously.

is Nigeria or present govt in power jinxed?

been in traffic for almost two hours because queue at filling stations have spilled into the express. I just weak, "laro kutukutu Monday".

no one in power is presently addressing the situation, honestly I don't blame them.. how can they? the herdsmen killing spree saga is a bigger fish they need their net to contain.

unpleasant situations are far to recurring in this present govt.

they are beginning to look jinxed to me.
Re: Fuel Scarcity On And Off Palava by blackfase(m): 10:02am On Jan 22, 2018
Nigeria has no gofament. Just a gang of reprobates and thieving cabals running d show....

(1) (Reply)

There Is An Islamization Agenda. / " The Busiest Road So Far" Was Neglected Unattended To By The Power That Be. / Live In Photos: Sessions Of The Edo State Executive Council Retreat In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.