Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,656 members, 7,837,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Coincidence Or Hatred? Fuel Scarcity On Easter 2016,dec 2016 And2017 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coincidence Or Hatred? Fuel Scarcity On Easter 2016,dec 2016 And2017 (877 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing / OurMumuDonDo To Protest Against Fuel Scarcity On Wednesday / Fuel Scarcity On And Off Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coincidence Or Hatred? Fuel Scarcity On Easter 2016,dec 2016 And2017 by ERockson: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2017
I may be wrong in seeing PMB as Anti Christian but we can not deny the fact that there were fuel scarcity during Easter 2016, Dec 2016 and Dec 2017. Can all these be a mere coincidence or a deliberate attempt to frustrate the Christians. If some set of people are doing this without the knowledge of the President as the Minister of Petroleum, then I doubt the administrative capability of mr President both as a Petroleum minister and as president of Nigeria.

It is very obvious PMB cannot do it and the best love the president can show Nigerians is to back out in 2019 by supporting a vibrant, intelligent,,,,competent candidate. We love you Mr president but you can't just do it
Re: Coincidence Or Hatred? Fuel Scarcity On Easter 2016,dec 2016 And2017 by LionDeLeo: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2017
It is a deliberate attempt to frustrate christians.

Are you now happy?

1 Like

Re: Coincidence Or Hatred? Fuel Scarcity On Easter 2016,dec 2016 And2017 by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2017
Seriously?? Are Christians the only ones the fuel scarcity is affecting? Must you bring religion into everything? sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Coincidence Or Hatred? Fuel Scarcity On Easter 2016,dec 2016 And2017 by Saaruman(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2017
What did you expect from an Islamic govt of the zoo?

5 Likes

Re: Coincidence Or Hatred? Fuel Scarcity On Easter 2016,dec 2016 And2017 by wilcox(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2017
It is a well calculated attempt to suffer the masses knowing fully well that there will be mass movement of people this period

2 Likes

Re: Coincidence Or Hatred? Fuel Scarcity On Easter 2016,dec 2016 And2017 by ERockson: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2017
Mariinee:
Seriously?? Are Christians the only ones the fuel scarcity is affecting? Must you bring religion into everything? sad angry

Yes the fuel scarcity affects all Nigerians but the only times we have experienced scarcity during this regime were in these three Occasions. Stop forming saint please

4 Likes

Re: Coincidence Or Hatred? Fuel Scarcity On Easter 2016,dec 2016 And2017 by middlebelter(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2017
Mariinee:
Well it is not affecting Christians alone but why have we not be having fuel scarcity during Muslims festivities? OP has provided fact based of historical trends, you can only refute his claims with superior arguments based on facts.

I voted for PMB no doubt but his performance as Petroleum Minister is not but a demonstration of gross incompetence.Today, as I type this comment, am at a service station queueing for fuel , I couldn't go to Church. PMB should do us a favour by stepping down or make Nigeria work.

2 Likes

Re: Coincidence Or Hatred? Fuel Scarcity On Easter 2016,dec 2016 And2017 by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2017
ERockson:

Yes the fuel scarcity affects all Nigerians but the only times we have experienced scarcity during this regime were in these three Occasions. Stop forming saint please
It is because of the New Year not because of Xmas. undecided
Since it affects non-christians too, you have no point.
Re: Coincidence Or Hatred? Fuel Scarcity On Easter 2016,dec 2016 And2017 by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2017
middlebelter:

Well it is not affecting Christians alone but why have we not be having fuel scarcity during Muslims festivities? OP has provided fact based of historical trends, you can only refute his claims with superior arguments based on facts.

I voted for PMB no doubt but his performance as Petroleum Minister is not but a demonstration of gross incompetence.Today, as I type this comment, am at a service station queueing for fuel , I couldn't go to Church. PMB should do us a favour by stepping down or make Nigeria work.
That's what I am saying. Don't make it about religion. Make it about the bad leadership.

1 Like

Re: Coincidence Or Hatred? Fuel Scarcity On Easter 2016,dec 2016 And2017 by acenazt: 10:39am On Dec 24, 2017
ERockson:
I may be wrong in seeing PMB as Anti Christian but we can not deny the fact that there were fuel scarcity during Easter 2016, Dec 2016 and Dec 2017. Can all these be a mere coincidence or a deliberate attempt to frustrate the Christians. If some set of people are doing this without the knowledge of the President as the Minister of Petroleum, then I doubt the administrative capability of mr President both as a Petroleum minister and as president of Nigeria.

It is very obvious PMB cannot do it and the best love the president can show Nigerians is to back out in 2019 by supporting a vibrant, intelligent,,,,competent candidate. We love you Mr president but you can't just do it
lol baba there is enough fuel all over the country. It is the marketers that are selfishly hoarding the fuel for their selfiselfish ressons5
Re: Coincidence Or Hatred? Fuel Scarcity On Easter 2016,dec 2016 And2017 by ERockson: 10:40am On Dec 24, 2017
Mariinee:
It is because of the New Year not because of Xmas. undecided
Since it affects non-Muslims too, you have no point.

Based on these facts, Christians have every moral justification to suspect the minister
Re: Coincidence Or Hatred? Fuel Scarcity On Easter 2016,dec 2016 And2017 by acenazt: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2017
Saaruman:
What did you expect from an Islamic govt of the zoo?
I expect wild animals to be sensible enough to stop hoarding fuel. After all wild animals like Uba are the big marketers
Re: Coincidence Or Hatred? Fuel Scarcity On Easter 2016,dec 2016 And2017 by ERockson: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2017
ERockson:

Re: Coincidence Or Hatred? Fuel Scarcity On Easter 2016,dec 2016 And2017 by ERockson: 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
Now there is about 300% increase in transport fare. Petroleum minister should do something asap. It is out of hands already in Kwara state....
Re: Coincidence Or Hatred? Fuel Scarcity On Easter 2016,dec 2016 And2017 by Successdude(m): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mariinee:
I think it was because those occurrences were during christian celebrations..
Re: Coincidence Or Hatred? Fuel Scarcity On Easter 2016,dec 2016 And2017 by middlebelter(m): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
That's what I am saying. Don't make it about religion. Make it about the bad leadership.

Well it is left for PMB to prove him wrong that it's not about religion. We have a no one citizen that could not solve a problem that had consistently been preventing g me to enjoy my religious celebration. If it had happened during Muslims festivals, I probably would not have agreed that its about religion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Demand Amaechi Immediate Resignation As Minister Of Transport - PDP / Is This How The Fuel Issue Will Continue / See FFK Reaction On Northern Pastors Visit's To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.