Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? (18958 Views)

What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel? / Fuel Scarcity In 1974, See Cars In Vogue In The 70s As Nigerians Queue (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by luvinhubby(m): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2018
Left my car in the house because i had no fuel since this current scarcity began over the weekend, endless queues in Ebute-Metta Lagos.

Nairalanders, abeg do you have fuel?

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Turks: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Long queues at Ikeja, Agege, Iyana-Ipaja, Ipaja and Environs. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by manutdadex(m): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
Fuel bawo? Buhari's body odour must sustain us jare. Who needs fuel when bubu is still oozing

50 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by B3sty(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Here in Abuja, the queue is endless. My neighbor slept at the Filling station only to be told this morning that there is no Fuel.
Though, I bought #250 per littre at the Black market for my I -pass -my -neighbor -Generator

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
No hope!

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Lomprico2: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
liondeleo Pigdepork come and answer this question.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Adonis86(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Fellow Nigerian electorates, do not be cowed into believing that every government in power must enjoy the leverage of two terms in office as prescribed by the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (FRN). I think a second chance are given to people who merited it looking at their first term in the office. Hence Lord Arthur however insists that, reward for good work is more work. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. So let's start mending our minds and conscience towards power shift back to the south. Since former President Goodluck Jonathan did not see a second term in office, I don't think it's still a national practice in our political milieu, hence President Buhari doesn't and should deserve second term. My northern brothers, don't be offended, for buhari has abused your only life line to stay in power beyond 2019. Now is the time for power switch back to the South. #StandwithDonaldDuke2019

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by sexdoll: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry

There was a country.

cry cry cry cry cry

11 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by damton(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
40naira per litre according to Tam David-West

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Forzap: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
longest fuel scarcity in history,buhari is mad don't argue undecided undecided

21 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by stano2(m): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
SAI BABA!! WE WARNED THEM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Nonso92(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
No queues in my area yet, but I'm guessing before night fall, it would increase. And it's being sold for 150 per liter.

I just bought.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by ilsmiling(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
Make i go carry the fuel i put inside fridge before that 1 scarce too

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Icecomrade: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2018

Am not aware of fuel scarcity in any part of Nigeria.

Since the APC government increased the cost of fuel from N87 to N145 fuel has been everywhere.

Nigerians are just doing panic buying and trying to cause artificial scarcity.

.................Lai Mohammed

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Teobaba(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
Yesterday in Port Harcourt a filling Station call Restopark on Odili road I noughts N230 per liter. So I bought 21 liters for N5000

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by FunnyDude(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
It was like 9 weeks ago we celebrated happy new year, yet January refused to finish . No more queue on ATM. I weak�.. Buhari why

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by tballeyy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
Kudirat abiola way Ikeja is no go are
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by tballeyy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
Kudirat abiola way Ikeja is no go area

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by asawanathegreat(m): 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
I blame minister of petroleum Mr Buhari for his inactions for all these happenings.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by vertueptime: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
B3sty:
Here in Abuja, the queue is endless. My neighbor slept at the Filling station only to be told this morning that there is no Fuel.

Chai tel him to go to gwarimpa he wnt spend up to an hour,

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by kuntash: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sadly its when there is a hitch in fuel supply ONLY in LAGOS that its news, other parts of the country seem to have settled for the off-mark peg .

Also we, the Masses of this country should bear these whole silly episodes , Suffering and smiling

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by three: 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hmmm...

Can someone please remind me...

What exactly was #OccuppyNigeria about?

20 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by pointstores(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nawa
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
This fuel scarcity is the longest the country has experienced. They said it was panic buying, they said the queues will disappear before Xmas.. for where? They said everything will normalize before new year but u can still hardly find 2 filling stations within 1km apart selling fuel. Its either this one is selling today and then u need to travel some kilometers before u find other gas station selling. Things have never been normal and its more than 2 months now. They should just tell us the truth. Now I'm already missing those days where u can easily drive into a gas station and get fuel, these days u will either look for someone to ask or be praying that they have fuel in the nearest gas station.

20 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by debolayinka(m): 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
Petrol station attendants just dey hear music for work, they are on scarcity leave.

8 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by giftedben: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
Here in South-East there is fuel and its sold 210 per litre. cheesy
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by obiZEAL(m): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
Owerri 220
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Hahnemann: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
I bought today in Oruk anam LGA of Akwa ibom state 200/litre
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Offpoint: 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
200 per litre since December last year
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Man2utd(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
When will we rise up agains't this weakedness, I was at the filling station yesterday, they were selling fuel to some selected few, took them up on it, but my fellow Nigerians were just looking as if its a norm and the attendant acted just like our deaf president. Until we give our voice action nothing will change in this nation.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness / Latest Car Technology Of 2019 - The 10 Best Are Here! / Help! My Car Is Overheating (Nissan Maxima 2000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.