Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness (18992 Views)

Is It A Must For Private Car Owner To Have Road Worthiness? / Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal / Photo Of The New Lagos Road Worthiness Certificate Issued Last Week Friday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by sam20(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Lagos state government is now using AI technology to track compliance with your road worthiness certificate and particulars ,if you don't do the needful,you stand the chance of
making money for Lagos for overdue and expired documents.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
sam20:
Lagos state government is now using AI technology to track compliance with your road worthiness certificate and particulars ,if you don't do the needful,you stand the chance of
making money for Lagos for overdue and expired documents.

Away from the usual LAWMA, LASTMA and other agencies payments for services and fines, LASG seriously increased the collection of taxes and fines ever since Bola Tinubu declared his intention to run for President. Its becoming unusual.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by nothingspoil70: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Lagos is another country entirely. Competing with advanced countries like the United states and the United kingdom

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
nothingspoil70:
Lagos is another country entirely. Competing with advanced countries like the United states and the United kingdom

Stop talking nonsense because you support a candidate that will not even come 2nd or 1st.

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Okoroawusa: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
I Love Lagos
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Lagos is on a league of its own

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Okoroawusa: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Away from the usual LAWMA, LASTMA and other agencies payments for services and fines, LASG seriously increased the collection of taxes and fines ever since Bola Tinubu declared his intention to run for President. Its becoming unusual.
Make una hold this one before him enter lagoon on top Lagos matter

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Is04970: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
Experts in expressing sympathy for law breakers should get ready.

25 Likes

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Is04970: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Cameras are everywhere in advanced world. They reduce congestion occasioned by government agencies stopping to check particulars.
Shame on you. Spits.

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by joyandfaith: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Is04970:

Cameras are everywhere in advanced world. It's reduces congestion occasioned by government agencies stopping to check particulars.
Shame on you. Spits.
But there are no cameras to catch thieves and criminals in lagos. Do you know why? Criminal system and Government are perfectly aligned.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Tinubuadvocate: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ipob terrorist turned to political movement need to stay way from lagos.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

But there are no cameras to catch thieves and criminals in lagos. Do you know why? Criminal system and Government are perfectly aligned.

Read what is shown below and weep mumu. Is Abuja, the capital of Nigeria and home of our political might, moving as shown below to facilitate cutting edge crime-solving and detection?

Eko ni baba wan. Lagos is the master of them. All. Criminals go hear am for Lagos. They better stay out.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/552457-just-in-lagos-assembly-passes-bill-on-dna-forensic-centre.html

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Ipob terrorist turned to political movement need to stay way from lagos.

Indeed. Lagos is not playing around.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/552457-just-in-lagos-assembly-passes-bill-on-dna-forensic-centre.html

Lagos Assembly Passes Bill On DNA, Forensic Centre

The bill was passed by the House after it scaled the third reading at plenary on Monday with all lawmakers in attendance giving their approval.

A part of the objectives of the centre includes providing for the use and regulation of DNA-based technology in Lagos State to carry out profiling or analysis.

The centre is to also “carry out other forensic disciplines including, toxicology, drug chemistry, fingerprint examination, firearms examination, tool mark examination, ballistics, trace evidence analysis, questioned document examination and digital forensics to obtain evidence relevant to the investigation of criminal offences.

“Provide for the use of DNA profiles in the investigation of crime and the use of such profiles in proving the innocence or guilt of persons.

ByPremium Times September 5, 2022

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Felimax(m): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Fear grips!
Lolz

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Stop talking nonsense because you support a candidate that will not even come 2nd or 1st.

You should take your own advice. Stop talking nonsense because of blind hatred for others and learn to give credit where due.

I can't stand you joyless haters and losers. I am sure you moan always and must be an irritating 'wet blanket' to be around.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by omowolewa: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Just a model for others

I kept say that technology will force Nigeria to be great

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
Dsalvo:

You should take your own advice. Stop talking nonsense because of blind hatred for others and learn to give credit where due.

I can't stand you joyless haters and losers. I am sure you moan always and must be an irritating 'wet blanket' to be around.

I don't take advice from people comparing Lagos to the U.S.A or U.K. Its obvious they've never travelled out before.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by sms4sure(m): 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Why this hate so much for this progressive state(Lagos) by some sections. I don't understand.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by joyandfaith: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Dsalvo:

Read what is shown below and weep mumu. Is Abuja, the capital of Nigeria and home of our political might moving as shown below to facilitate cutting edge crime-solving and detection?

Eko ni baba wan. Lagos is the master of them. All. Criminals go hear am for Lagos. They better stay out.

I am talking about cameras, you are talking about dna centre. Rubbish as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by DamnnNiggarr: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
shocked

Outa here!

Tribal thread angry angry

Is God Not Wonderful?
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Allison012: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rubbish!! camera wey tilumbu boys(agberos) go run street when their principal forget to give money. mtcheeew.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by nothingspoil70: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
sms4sure:
Why this hate so much for this progressive state(Lagos) by some sections. I don't understand.
If you know the igbos very well, you will know they always pay back people that did them good with evil. Same thing they are doing in SA and Ghana and the people detest them. With all the love we showed them in lagos they must pay us back with evil but God is always on the side of the just. That is why God is always fighting for us

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by lwisee: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Does this affect yellow buses, the MC Oluomo's boys.

They don't renew their vehicle papers.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by backtovillage: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Are Obidients criminals?
Why are they crying on seeing the CCTV camera installation?
For the idiots that refused to see but let religion divide them thunder fire una.
I am a Yoruba Christian, Jagaban is my choice

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
AI technology for naija?! Orna just no know how poor naija dey. Orna too dey carry shoulder for this countree.
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Obamaofusa: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

lol
Obi urchin detected by the radar. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

I am talking about cameras, you are talking about dna centre. Rubbish as usual.

Lol. See this shameless hack. Is that not what you wrote, that I quoted, below?

I was simply showing your ignorant, hateful and mischief-making azz that Lagos has even gone beyond camera CCTV technology to fight crime.

It is now deploying the most powerful technology available DNA profiling and intelligence to even include firearm ballistic testing etc.

Bro, only the irredeemable losers and no-hopers, like you, hate blindly because progressive haters can still Learn valuabe lessons they can use from their enemies.

joyandfaith:

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by nazicartel(m): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

when I traveled to Angola for something. I never knew the country was that beautiful. My friend told me to try and visit Botswana. Then I will understand what beauty is all about. When you leave this shores to other country's commercial cities. You will know what advancement is all about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
nothingspoil70:
If you know the igbos very well, you will know they always pay back people that did them good with evil. Same thing they are doing in SA and Ghana and the people detest them.With all the love we showed them in lagos they must pay us back with evil but God is always on the side of the just. That is why God is always fighting for us

It is no accident Yorubas are 'loaded' in every way possible. One of the reasons they hate and envy us with so much vitriol and in such a toxic manner.

15 Likes

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by doyinbaby(f): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
God bless lagos state..Amen

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Jokerman(m): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
nothingspoil70:

Lol... how is Lagos competing with other countries, with Bad roads, Agberos, etc, I don't understand.

Tinubu can never win

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! My Car Is Overheating (Nissan Maxima 2000) / Best Car To Buy As A First Car: Car Buying Tips For First Time Buyers / 10 Tips For Driving Inside The Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.