Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

We Are Married !! , Zoro And Chidinma In New Traditional Marriage Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Are Married !! , Zoro And Chidinma In New Traditional Marriage Picture (3480 Views)

CityFm fires Benny Ark for calling out Tiwa Savage and Chidinma / Aneke Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma, Celebrate Their Birthday In Style (Photos) / Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Married !! , Zoro And Chidinma In New Traditional Marriage Picture by OgaDonald: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2018
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption ..

I came , I crushed, we married @chidinmaekile  bros are you vexed? Hit your head on the wall, did it pain you ?  #oyoko

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/zoro-and-chidinma-traditional-marriage-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: We Are Married !! , Zoro And Chidinma In New Traditional Marriage Picture by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 22, 2018
hmm
Re: We Are Married !! , Zoro And Chidinma In New Traditional Marriage Picture by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2018
Re: We Are Married !! , Zoro And Chidinma In New Traditional Marriage Picture by coluka: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2018
New music loading
Re: We Are Married !! , Zoro And Chidinma In New Traditional Marriage Picture by myqel(m): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
Congrats...I want to use this platform to say thank you to Almighty God for seeing me through all these years in good health and sound mind...Happy birthday to me, myself and I...Nairalanders, pls show some love

9 Likes

Re: We Are Married !! , Zoro And Chidinma In New Traditional Marriage Picture by Phunmyne(f): 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
myqel:
Congrats...I want to use this platform to say thank you to Almighty God for seeing me through all these years in good health and sound mind...Happy birthday to me, myself and I...Nairalanders, pls show some love
Hello birthday twinny....Happy Birthday to us
Re: We Are Married !! , Zoro And Chidinma In New Traditional Marriage Picture by alexx187(m): 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
Phunmyne:

Hello birthday twinny....Happy Birthday to us
happy buffdae 2 u dearie,wishing u GOD'S protection over ur LIFE and showers of blessings in all facets as u clock a year older.AMEN.LLNP.
Re: We Are Married !! , Zoro And Chidinma In New Traditional Marriage Picture by balaclava: 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
myqel:

Here are the 'love' u requested to b shown grin
Hope u can see them.

Happy Birthday

Re: We Are Married !! , Zoro And Chidinma In New Traditional Marriage Picture by kokoA(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
She looks like one masquerade I see in my village every Xmas.
Re: We Are Married !! , Zoro And Chidinma In New Traditional Marriage Picture by Phunmyne(f): 3:18am On Jan 23, 2018
alexx187:
happy buffdae 2 u dearie,wishing u GOD'S protection over ur LIFE and showers of blessings in all facets as u clock a year older.AMEN.LLNP.
Thanks a bunch. God bless
Re: We Are Married !! , Zoro And Chidinma In New Traditional Marriage Picture by Partnerbiz(f): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2018
who is zoro?
Re: We Are Married !! , Zoro And Chidinma In New Traditional Marriage Picture by MetroBaba1(m): 10:30am On Jan 23, 2018
Music Video Loading

(1) (Reply)

Actresses Daniella Okeke And Nwaoma Claiming Ownership Of The Same Body (photos) / Actress Beverly Naya Shows Off Her Sexy Calves And Melanin Body / Reactions As Tacha Flaunts Cleavage In Her Happy New Month Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.