Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons (85209 Views)

FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) / Musa Musa, Policeman That Burgled Jonathan's House (Photos) / How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by poyet(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Don't give us f*cking crab, dude. If his wife could be in possession of the millions of dollars that the sources cannot be traced, do you think this man, GEJ, cannot afford a house that has a sitting room the size of Otuoke? Make we get sense small na.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by TruthFM(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
I won't be surprise if all the gold looking items are real gold. We all know Jonathan has no taste but the interior design should know better. Money jam tree. sad sad
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by bornolowu(m): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
His parlour is so small, I counted 8 persons sitting and 2 standing. This is the most humble president in African history. He was a very educated man who values human lives and peaceful coexistence.
lozzzzz...which is "he was a very educated man" like he is now an illiterate.... but weldone sha , you are carried!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by bakila: 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
SO a measure of a man's wealth is equated to how many people his palour sitting room can accommodate at a time baa?

Did he also measure his otuoke mansion and how many guest could sit in at a time?

Time-wasters!
That house is a town of its own.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by KingSango(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
lalasticlala:
See Inside Ex-President Jonathan's Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate More Than 10 Persons

As earlier reported

Source: https://newsworth.ng/jonathans-parlour-cant-hold-10-persons-hes-poorest-nigerian-ex-president-associate/

Now take a look at Photos of ex president Jonathan's parlour in his Maitama house, Abuja that Godknows Igali talked about.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6122589_59e703a772743_jpg864149e9a05a31532bd23afedf5d0774

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/4124004/gbenga-daniel-visits-goodluck-jonathan

Greetings,

I like president Jonathan, he represented a small ethnic group in Nigeria. People always take shots at him and his wife, more than likely because his ethnic group is not popular and strong like Yorubas, Hausas, and Igbos.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by Deepfreezer(m): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ereolamide:

Unintelligent things bore me.
Man you be ode.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by odomanis: 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ereolamide:
What message is this dotard trying to pass across, is it that ex president Jonathan is an humble man living like the average Nigerians?

What is the cost of a house in Maitama?

The interior of the parlor betrays any form of projected humility, that it can't contain ten people show that it's not a place a commoner would be invited into.

Read well and understand before you start commenting .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by cr7lomo: 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ereolamide:
What message is this dotard trying to pass across, is it that ex president Jonathan is an humble man living like the average Nigerians?

The interior of the parlor betrays any form of projected humility, that it can't contain ten people show that it's not a place a commoner would be invited into.

U have a poor man's mentality
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by ajealadick(m): 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
So he should live in a stadium? How many Nigerians can afford these sets of furnitures? Buhari's parlour might be half of GEJ's own. We have better things to worry about than a sitting room
Sprumbabafather:
His parlour is so small, I counted 8 persons sitting and 2 standing. This is the most humble president in African history. He was a very educated man who values human lives and peaceful coexistence.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
So because dem dey I'm house dem got watch am for TV again
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by Sprumbabafather: 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
ajealadick:
So he should live in a stadium? How many Nigerians can afford these sets of furnitures? Buhari's parlour might be half of GEJ's own. We have better things to worry about than a sitting room

How many Nigerians are ex presidents and PHD holders?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by ivandragon: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
this is soooo unnecessary & an effort to deceive...

the 'no shoes' analogy has now become 'small parlour' analogy...
bunch of clueless rouges...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by Chetimah(m): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
What of other houses and hotels been own and credited to him and his wife around the WORLD,pls stop praising people wey no deserve it..so NIGERIANS PRESS NOW WAN START COMPETITION AMONG EX PRESIDENTS...SOON U'LL SEE HOW PEOPLE GO DIGG JONATHAN ACCOUNT OUT SOON AND ALL HIS PROPERTIES....WATCH SCIENCES STUDENTS STILL MIXING
Sprumbabafather:
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by brookz: 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
Rubbish! Rubbish!! Rubbish!!!

How is it compared to that Otuoke Mansion

Abeg go borrow sense.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by orjaha(m): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nah lie, why don't you show us the other house that is big? cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by malakasea(m): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
there is somethig that u forgot;he empowerd bokoharam.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by davidif: 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Wait what?? Humble? Because he didn't steal enough? That's like saying shina Rambo is not as bad as Josef Stalin who was responsible for the death of millions of his people. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by davidif: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ereolamide:

You dey mind am?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by donqx: 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

you will retract that statement only if you knew what damage mama peace has caused to nigeria's financial vault...if efcc's claims are what to go by
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by kemjah12: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
Guys shine ya eyes, the living room is filled with gold furniture & utensils and you are talking about the length and breadth, instead of the worth. Don't be deceived.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by messiah(m): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
He should ask his wife, Patience, to give him one of her many houses in Abj.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by jonadaft: 1:53am On Jan 23, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
I just deleted your bigotry comments tongue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by jonadaft: 1:56am On Jan 23, 2018
[s]
Sprumbabafather:

Say amen to this prayer:

May you labour to go to school up to PHD level, be a lecturer for years, become a deputy governor of a state, become the governor, become a vice president, win the presidency and serve the people for 6 years,

BUT, may you never have enough money to buy a house in Maitama.

Say Amen grin
[/s]
Rubbish
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons by exlinkleads(f): 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
then your papa must be a rich man?

Honestly, my papa no rich oooo

I no go lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.