Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team (31550 Views)

‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) / Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' / Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by seunakin231(m): 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Great move Pinnick, since handling the NFF, u've been doing a wonderful job especially the Marketing aspect...#Respect...
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by ewosk: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
FrenchWay:
This is Africa. We attach sentiments to every thing. Why employ a madman into the national team staff?

U won't see arsenal employing Eboue after his foolishness and senselessness with his finances.

Galatasaray that employed Emmanuel Eboue is in Africa abi

2 Likes

Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by lumzybo: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Welcome development. Nobody will oppose this because dude served this country meritoriously and we should reciprocate when he needs our assistance.

Buhari should direct Magu to investigate that devilish [b]pastor[/b]that duped him

This is the more reason why every human on earth has a name. I wonder why no one is mentioning his name.
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by Bluffly: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
Cool but can never fill up the void of 2 Billion Naira
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by FrenchWay: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
ewosk:

Galatasaray that employed Emmanuel Eboue is in Africa abi
We talking about standard teams u talking abt a gala producing outfit
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by Godspowerlive: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
Waooo this kind news I love to hear, chineke gozie you guys one love
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
I NEED DADDY FREEZE HERE ASAP.
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by BanevsJoker(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lummy20:
Abeg help us find anything for our brother Emmanuel Eboue, even if Na cleaner he go manage am
He is not Nigerian.
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by ikorodureporta: 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
Can som1 with a psychiatric problem be a good coach??
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by AvailableCofOLa(m): 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
So pathetic his story just like Emmanuel Eboe. All thanks to the NFA president.
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by mcmyvoice: 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
emmabest2000:
If you don’t behave like a mad person
You can’t get help as long as Nigeria is concern

Waiting for another ex footballer to act part 2

Man you sound so so selfish, do you know what it takes to fly first class and now entering keke napep. What would he gain by belittling himself to form mad man when he can raise his shoulder high on high ego and proudness as you opportunist does when you are little blessed. Man, just posted nonsense and I will advice you delit the trash you posted with apology
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by dsocioemmy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nice gesture from pinnick.
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by kjhova(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
FrenchWay:
This is Africa. We attach sentiments to every thing. Why employ a madman into the national team staff?

U won't see arsenal employing Eboue after his foolishness and senselessness with his finances.

Y'all just talk stuff you don't know nothing about!

Eboue has been given appointment by one of his former clubs, Galatasaray and indeed Arsenal have employed ex-players in the past on humanitarian/benefitial grounds.
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by poyet(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
Good development, but hope his inputs as an emotionally unstable individual will not affect the team.
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by Saadallah26(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
Welcoming News
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by Oju4190: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
So Amaju pinnick get sense like dis.......I commend u for dis
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by AiiVee(m): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
If this is a true story, then the NFF did a real nice job. Lets remember this people now
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by debolayinka(m): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Stethaine:
If I may askooo . the person who defrauded him can not be traced by EFCC or...
The person is not an opponent of Buhari, so EFFC has no business with him.
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by onadana: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Welcome development. Nobody will oppose this because dude served this country meritoriously and we should reciprocate when he needs our assistance.

Buhari should direct Magu to investigate that devilish pastor that duped him

People are easily duped because of greed.What was he looking for again.He has 2billion..yet he doesn't have landed assets.What am i looking for again if i have 2billion in my account.Some of these guys are plain arrogant and very greedy.
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by Chukazu: 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
robosky02:
Wilson Oruma gets job in national team

Former Super Eagles midfielder, Wilson Oruma who has been battling emotional disorder after being defrauded N2 billion by fake oil businessmen has been offered a job as assistant coach in one of the national teams.

The President of the Nigeria Football Federation, Melvin Amaju Pinnick disclosed this to Vanguard over the weekend.

‘’By next week, Oruma will move into my house before they finish furnishing the three-bedroom flat where he would stay.

“His story is a pathetic one and we cannot allow him to die. I am rendering this help to him from one Warri man to another. We are Warri Ambassadors.

‘’All we need to do is to show him love. I ate with him. He’s stable. The NFF will include him to play a role in our award ceremony coming up soon.

“Thereafter, we’ll include him in the U-20 national team. Come June, we’ll also include him in the contingent to Russia to cheer the Super Eagles.

“I’m still talking with some of the clubs he played for to allow him come and do a coaching course with them,’’ Pinnick said.

Oruma played for Nigeria’s U-17, U-23 and the senior national team, winning the FIFA U-17 World Cup in 1993, the Olympic gold in 1996 and two bronze medals at the African Cup of Nations in 2002 and 2006.

At club level, he featured for RC Lens, Nancy, Samsunspor, Nimes, Servette, Sochaux, Marseille and Guingamp, and Kavala FC of Greece before he retired on November 26, 2010.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/22/wilson-oruma-gets-job-national-team/

Are you acting the behalf of NFA or your personal benevolence?

If you are using government money , then you got to account for it. sad
If you are using personal money, then don't make noise about!
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by ogunsj: 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
KrystosCJ:
Melvin Amaju Pinnick should have thought better before he said this to journalists,

His story is a pathetic one and we cannot allow him to die. I am rendering this help to him from one Warri man to another. We are Warri Ambassadors.

So, what if he was not from Warri in Delta state? This statement is how you start introducing ethnic bigotry into federal institutions like the NFF. It's not bad helping Wilson but using that line shows that most of these FG officials don't think before they speak.
maybe that's why they have refused to help Opabumi who is equally in similar situations.
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by mechanics(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nice, good one from the NFF president.
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thank God for him, i remember attending his wedding in warri far back, dude is cool. The wedding moi moi is top notch.
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by mcmyvoice: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
FrenchWay:

OK if he is a mad man who are you, a common stupid insane fool. Nonsense
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by Chevronstaff: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nice one.. wink
God bless Amaju Pinnick, NFF President...
God bless Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
FrenchWay:

ll u shut up who be arsenal...afta all u read wer amaju said he ll contact clubs he play for so he can do sm coaching courses....eboue was given a coaching job galatersaray
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by fancy4eve(f): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
myqel:
I want to use this platform to say thank you to Almighty God for seeing me through all these years in good health and sound mind...Happy birthday to me, myself and I...Nairalanders, pls show some love
happy birthday dear....more yrs ahead
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by ajl: 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mr Pinnick, it would have been more noble if the reason why you are giving him this offer is because he is a Nigerian who served his country well and not because he is from Warri like you.
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by edmaraja: 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
That's good
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by edmaraja: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lummy20:
Abeg help us find anything for our brother Emmanuel Eboue, even if Na cleaner he go manage am
Eboue has been given a job at his former football club galatasaray
Re: Wilson Oruma Gets Job In National Team by afrokid(m): 4:01am On Jan 23, 2018
dfrost:

There was absolutely no need for the above comment. So if he wasn't from Warri, nobody would assist him or what?

My brother, i thought I was the only one who spotted that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

April 8: Griezmann Welcomes 3rd Child On Same Day As Previous Two / Homeless World Cup: Netherlands Embarrasses Nigeria / Banned South African Female Athlete Semenya, Joins A Football Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.