Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

You Are Looking For Job, Here It Is - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Are Looking For Job, Here It Is (411 Views)

South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching / I Got A Job Here! You Too Can. / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Looking For Job, Here It Is by lightblazingnow(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
When you begin to live for yourself, you wouldn't mind how your life is going, the things that would matter to you will be only the things you feel is trending.

Right from when you were born, responsibility was assigned to you, to live. To live isn't to exist, it means to function a life span. To display what has been in-store in you. I think the first assignment you will overcome is to master yourself. To find out who you were made to fulfill. I think this is the original job you should look for. If you feel what I am sharing with you isn't important or that I am not making sense, Remember that to everything there is an end. And the end justifies the means.

My messages to you is continue to live as you feel is best, in the path you have established for yourself but remember that all things will come to pass. If it's too long for you to wait, you will go first waiting for all things to come to an end. Everyday life gives you something to accomplish, ensure you carry out your assignment with all joy and satisfaction. For if you can not be able to fulfill such little job, you will never be given another opportunity to do greater things. We are called to achieve excellence. That means doing things excellently. Not just doing things, but doing it with perfection.

It begins with that little job you are doing right now, it could be to treat someone better than you may have been doing, to do what you have been asked to accomplish with great sincerity and respect for work.

To work is a great opportunity to showcase our talents skills and knowledge. If you wouldn't distribute your skills and knowledge what then do you do on earth. The greatest miserable life of all is to do nothing. This is not doing anything at all, but doing what you have not been wired to accomplish. Being influenced by the society and culture. If you did not accomplish what you have been brought to do it's said that you did nothing. Don't be ruled by your challenges, instead rule the earth.

Your job has been established before time began. Key into it. Possess your possession. Take your place in the community of talents and mirrors. Arise and shine for your light is come and the glory of the lord God Almighty is risen upon you.
Re: You Are Looking For Job, Here It Is by lightblazingnow(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
You got it

(1) (Reply)

Finance/accounts Manager Vacancy / Operations Support Trainee Recruitment At Erecruiter Nigeria Limited / Interesting Job Openings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.