Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Got A Job Here! You Too Can. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job Here! You Too Can. (2014 Views)

Warning!!! Beware Of Those Posting About Job Here / If You Need A Job, Here Is A Way To Start Earning At Least 25k Monthly / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Job Here! You Too Can. by Smartjob1(f): 3:31am On Jul 27, 2018
What if I told you that you need not pay anyone to help you secure that dream job?

What if I told you that you could establish a rapport with the hiring manager of that company you have always admired to be their staff?

What if I told you that you would never have to print or upload your CV online because there is a platform that will automatically help you manage your CV?

What if I told you that all these are possible on www.bejite.com?

Join the world's smartest job network today. Find jobs easily, recruit smartly using the most advanced search engine. Connect to jobseekers, recruiters and managers. Sign up, update your bio-data and thank me later! Sign up is free!

Re: I Got A Job Here! You Too Can. by Smartjob1(f): 3:42am On Jul 28, 2018
This is awesome and a great way to go for both job seekers and employers.
Re: I Got A Job Here! You Too Can. by Smartjob1(f): 1:54am On Jul 29, 2018
There is no better way to engage with your future and potential employers except through bejite. It makes it super possible and easy.
Re: I Got A Job Here! You Too Can. by Smartjob1(f): 1:58am On Jul 30, 2018
Wow! This is simply awesome.
Re: I Got A Job Here! You Too Can. by Smartjob1(f): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
Don't just assume things. Try them out and be sure of what you are doing. Risk is not an option. It is a necessity.
Re: I Got A Job Here! You Too Can. by Smartjob1(f): 1:57am On Aug 03, 2018
When it comes to recruitment services, bejite.com is gradually becoming a leader through its innovative technologies. We don't only network and connect job seekers and HR experts and recruiters, we make it easier for recruit instantly using the ADS.

Let's get started, shall we?
Re: I Got A Job Here! You Too Can. by Smartjob1(f): 2:11am On Aug 08, 2018
Yep! Become the next in line. Get that dream job, connections easily. It is as easy as ABC!
Re: I Got A Job Here! You Too Can. by Smartjob1(f): 2:31am On Aug 14, 2018
Job Alert!

We are looking for a computer programmer.

Position: Front-end designer
Required skills: HTML/CSS3, Javascript, Jquery, Boostrap, Laravel5, PHP, mobile rendering.
Experience: 2years+
Type: Part-time (you will be paid based on the job executed).
Application: sign up on www.bejite.com. and connect to (Ogbodo, Chukwuma). Fill in your CV, and send a message to Chukwuma Ogbodo indicating your interest and why you are qualified.

Residence: Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Should you be interested in joining us, this is what you will be working on www.bejite.com.

Duties/responsibilities
-Ensure that all the frontend features are designed and implemented within a specific timeline.
-Work in line with best programming practices including site securities, etc.
-Work together with the backend guys.

We are a start-up in the ICT sector as a SaaS/PaaS providers based in Port Harcourt. Rivers State. We build applications that enhance people's lives and businesses globally. As an aggressive start-up, we aim to become the number one in every niche we serve. Joining us will be one of the best decisions for you. What are you waiting for?

The successful candidate:

- You must be a goal-getter. Say it. Do it. No excuses.
-You must be creative and innovative. We will make extensive use of that.
-You must be a problem solver. That's what programming is all about.
-You must be willing to think on your foot.
- Be a good communicator. You will be talking to people sometimes.
- Have some projects you have done (or still doing). That is your portfolio.
-We don't care about your educational qualifications so long as you are not an illiterate.

For more information or enquiries, call +2348068735953.

All messages and applications must be received on or before the 27th of August.
Re: I Got A Job Here! You Too Can. by Smartjob1(f): 3:07am On Aug 29, 2018
People are getting connected to the right people on bejite.com. You too could be one of them. Sign up now and thank me later.

Re: I Got A Job Here! You Too Can. by Smartjob1(f): 2:06am On Sep 04, 2018
Getting connected to the right HR professionals and recruiters, employers have never been easier. Make is possible using www.bejite.com. You will love it.
Re: I Got A Job Here! You Too Can. by Smartjob1(f): 4:10am On Sep 09, 2018
You already know that having a rapport with the hiring manager makes it easier for you to get the job, right? You also know that knowing a lot of important people makes your job search a lot easier and faster?

So, why are you not on bejite.com that offers you both?

Re: I Got A Job Here! You Too Can. by lisimmo(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nice

(1) (Reply)

New Vacancies At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc 2019 / I Need Any SSS3 Student / Exxomobil Test Format Please !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.