Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

How To Get Any Mediatek(mtk) Android Phone Rooted - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Any Mediatek(mtk) Android Phone Rooted (508 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Rooted Phones / Is Snapdragon Really Better Than MTK? / MTK Vs Qualcomm Devices. Which Is Better? Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Any Mediatek(mtk) Android Phone Rooted by xbaron(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hello guys!,i'm creating this thread to help some dudes out there who wanted to root their android phones but don't know how to. I noticed this few days have been getting contacts through my whatsapp with some guys asking me how to root their phone,that's what prompt me to create this thread i hope it will be of help. Without wasting most of your time, to root android 4.0 and 4.4 is easy but difference case with 5.0 and later vision device.For those having ICS(4.0) and KITKAT(4.4) PM! WHILE this are the requirements for those having android version 5.0 and later

#A PC
#Sp Flash tools
#Custom recovery(for your phone model) and A Stock recovery(optional)just incase you wish to return to stock
#scatter file
#flashable zip(superUser)

having this above requirements type your phone name and model to get procedures.
For now that's all what you need...if you need any help on other phone issues contact me on whatsapp@08100520600#no phone calls!!

NOTE: I'm not responsible for any damage to your phone because you might get your phone brick if you don't follow the procedure properly.

HAPPY ROOTING!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 3 2gb Ram 16gb Inbuilt @30k 07034927321 Osogbo Osun Satate / Tecno Camonx 32GB, 3gb Ram (20mp Back, 16mp Front Camera). One Month Old. 44,000 / Good And Clean Tecno W3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.