Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

I Saw This And I Decided To Share - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw This And I Decided To Share (446 Views)

I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already / Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable / Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This And I Decided To Share by freshkpomo(m): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is one thing that our Nigerian leaders are not taking into account.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This And I Decided To Share by Sprumbabafather: 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Rich man will use millions to do burial and lie in golden casket while poor man will be owing the carpenter wey give them casket on loan for the next 5 years.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This And I Decided To Share by SalamRushdie: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nonsense
Re: I Saw This And I Decided To Share by freshkpomo(m): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Rich man will use millions to do burial and lie in golden casket while poor man will be owing the carpenter wey give them casket on loan for the next 5 years.
will that change the size of the grave from 6FT?

(1) (Reply)

13 Key Recommendations Of APC Restructuring Committee / Calabar Shuts Down As Southern Senatorial District Endorse Ayade For 2019 / [video] Resist Any Invasion By Herdsmen – Soyinka Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.