Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,953 members, 7,838,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

No Female Visitor Is Allowed To Wear Face Cover (Niqab) - Nigerian Saudi Embassy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Female Visitor Is Allowed To Wear Face Cover (Niqab) - Nigerian Saudi Embassy (41601 Views)

Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari / Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Female Visitor Is Allowed To Wear Face Cover (Niqab) - Nigerian Saudi Embassy by IkpuMmadu: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Yusuf001:
people fail to understand that Islam is universal ... and Muslims don't copy what the saudi are doing .....but rather follow the teachings of the Quran and Hadith.

Is it not the Saudis that wrote and compiled the Hadith

2 Likes

Re: No Female Visitor Is Allowed To Wear Face Cover (Niqab) - Nigerian Saudi Embassy by abdullahi45: 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
[quote author=borrelia post=64426632]No mind that doctor jare. When she was in med school, can she wear Vail to lectures , ward round or even consult as a doctor with Vail on? Nigerians and attention sha. Formerly it was a lawyer with wearing of hijab for call to bar, today na doctor. Tomorrow will be a nurse seeking for attention to wear Vail in attending to patients or even wear Vail in the theatre as scrub nurse.[/quote
How does that affect you? Any problem with that, everyone has the right to stand against anything which opposes the earlier standing regulations
Re: No Female Visitor Is Allowed To Wear Face Cover (Niqab) - Nigerian Saudi Embassy by abdullahi45: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ernesthugo:

She is a big fool bloody jihadist

Just as you are, you know her fully well....
Re: No Female Visitor Is Allowed To Wear Face Cover (Niqab) - Nigerian Saudi Embassy by Ernesthugo(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
abdullahi45:

Just as you are, you know her fully well....
same as u are she read the Writings on the wall but the Islamic terrorism in the genes of islamabad won't let u and her obey bloody terrorist
Re: No Female Visitor Is Allowed To Wear Face Cover (Niqab) - Nigerian Saudi Embassy by jwobiz555: 6:35am On Jan 23, 2018
good morning mr simpleTee am very sorry that the admission letter wasn't their... the issue is I have tried to upload it here on nairaland but wen ever I try it will give me error notification even now am still trying to upload it..pls if u know how to pls teach me because I need Nigerians to come to my aid....the account name is GTB and account number is 0219122572.....pls anything u give will go a million mile thank you sir
Re: No Female Visitor Is Allowed To Wear Face Cover (Niqab) - Nigerian Saudi Embassy by jwobiz555: 6:48am On Jan 23, 2018
Good day everyone here present,good day Nigerians.l greet u all.pls friends I come to u all to solicit for help.I know their people out their who still cares for the less privileged. Am not here to defraud u or scam u the story am telling here is my current situation right now. I am a 100 level medical student of the university of Port Harcourt.I was among the 2017 session that admission favoured.But my situation now is about to make me loose everything I have struggled for. My problem is with my fee payment of #97,500.I have tried to raise d money but didn't yield success.My parents am supposed to depend on are both late just left with a brother who already has a family with 4 kids.He has tried to raise the money for the acceptance fee of #30,000 but for the main school fees it has been to no avail due to max. Dept on him.it has been tough for me since my parents died 2006.Due to my health issue in which i have had multiple surgery on my left hip when i was diagnosed of having chronic osteomalacia of the femur i haven't been able to work to make a living.A friend of mine directed me to solicit for help here that i will get ppl that will assist me.The school has placed deadline for fee payment on the 26th of Jan this Friday and my fees has kept me thinking day nd night that is why I come to u beloved people.Pls my brothers nd sisters I don't want to loose this golden opportunity of becoming a doctor it has been my dream.pls help me out the deadline is approaching..my contact is 08109576398 and the account number is 0219122572.bank name GTB.pls anything u can support me with will go a million miles.God in heaven will surely reward u.I have tried severally to upload my admission letter here but it keeps showing me error notification maybe I don't know how to upload picture on nairaland but I really want to prove my genuine request so I have also dropped my Facebook username @wobilor Joshua... u can send me msg I will send d admission letter as soon as possible.... oooh Nigerians pls help me this is my last hope
Re: No Female Visitor Is Allowed To Wear Face Cover (Niqab) - Nigerian Saudi Embassy by abdullahi45: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2018
Ernesthugo:
same as u are she read the Writings on the wall but the Islamic terrorism in the genes of islamabad won't let u and her obey bloody terrorist

got no time for you man, let your conscience be clear man, i don't know what you gain from being so intolerant to other Human being just because you possess different religion. you are an obvious islamophobic agent. this will take you no where man. repent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Communique Of The Meeting Of Southern Governors Forum Held On 5/7/2021 / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours / Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.