Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,802 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Call Me When Police Officers Try To Extort You–lagos Deputy PPRO Shares Phone No - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Me When Police Officers Try To Extort You–lagos Deputy PPRO Shares Phone No (417 Views)

Pictures: Moment When Police Tear-gas #RevolutionNow Protesters / Breaking: Lagos Deputy Gov-elect Hamzat Loses Dad / DSP Bala Elkana Appointed As New Lagos Police Command PPRO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call Me When Police Officers Try To Extort You–lagos Deputy PPRO Shares Phone No by nwakibie3(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
The Deputy Public Relations Officer, PRO, of the Lagos State Police Command, Iheanachor Omuta, has lamented the rate at which officers of the Nigeria Police Force extort Nigerians.

Omuta called on members of the public not to relent in reporting such cases to higher authorities in the force.

The Deputy PRO, sharing his mobile phone online, urged Nigerians to call him whenever Police officers attempt to extort them.

Omuta cried out that complaints of continuous extortion of Nigerians by operatives of the police force was becoming unbearable.

He added in pidgin English, “I don talk am before, I wan talk am again.

“My country people abeg if any police wan harass una, make una no gree give anybody any money until una call me 08036994334 because dis tin don too much.”

Cc myndd44
Cc lalasticlala
Cc Seun
http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/22/call-police-officers-try-extort-lagos-deputy-ppro-shares-phone-number/

Re: Call Me When Police Officers Try To Extort You–lagos Deputy PPRO Shares Phone No by smulti(m): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
Corruption fight cannot be won by one man show

what of your oga on top ...idris Abubaka

1 Like

Re: Call Me When Police Officers Try To Extort You–lagos Deputy PPRO Shares Phone No by Mynd44: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are The Most Educated In The US! / 2019: Is Buhari Qualify To Run For Election? / Umana/ekere’s War Deepens As UOU Withholds Support For Nsima’s 2019 Guber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.