Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Pictures: Moment When Police Tear-gas #RevolutionNow Protesters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Moment When Police Tear-gas #RevolutionNow Protesters (601 Views)

Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader / #RevolutionNow Protesters Block Abuja Airport Road / Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Moment When Police Tear-gas #RevolutionNow Protesters by whizpet: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2019
DO we actually have government in this country?

Re: Pictures: Moment When Police Tear-gas #RevolutionNow Protesters by myfan: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2019
sad
Re: Pictures: Moment When Police Tear-gas #RevolutionNow Protesters by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:56am On Aug 05, 2019
grin
Re: Pictures: Moment When Police Tear-gas #RevolutionNow Protesters by RealSolution001: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2019
U go fear fear nah
Re: Pictures: Moment When Police Tear-gas #RevolutionNow Protesters by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2019
In as much as I condemn the act of the police, I will just say that no government in the world will sit back and allow revolution to happen just like that. They will want to act.
Re: Pictures: Moment When Police Tear-gas #RevolutionNow Protesters by Kingosytex(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2019
cheesy

Sai Baba A.K.A Mallam Ruga is about to take both the zombies and wailers to the next level.

Sowore lost woefully in the just conclude elections and the next thought that came to his mind was a "REVOLUTION", him don enter Sai Baba's net.
Re: Pictures: Moment When Police Tear-gas #RevolutionNow Protesters by iberrylee(m): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Do u know revolution is different from protest? Now imagine yourself as the president of Nigeria, what will you do in this case
Re: Pictures: Moment When Police Tear-gas #RevolutionNow Protesters by Davash222(m): 9:59am On Aug 05, 2019
THE truth remains, Sowore and co brought this government they want to revolt against.

We warned them then, but they didn’t listen, now they want us to join them to revolt against the same government they brought in?? Doesn’t make sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Moment When Police Tear-gas #RevolutionNow Protesters by chiagozien(m): 9:59am On Aug 05, 2019
That what you get when you support injustice against other because is not done to your tribe.

When buhari arrested Kanu,yorubas will happy,cheers buhari.they bragged that kanu will rot in jail.

When nigeria army were killing ipob peaceful protesters yorubas were rejoicing,shouting kill them all just because they are easterns.

Now they want to protest,anyway i will be here to count scores.
Re: Pictures: Moment When Police Tear-gas #RevolutionNow Protesters by hisexcellency34: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2019
Who is this dude pointing at policewoman?
Re: Pictures: Moment When Police Tear-gas #RevolutionNow Protesters by TheTrueSeeker2: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy

Sai Baba A.K.A Mallam Ruga is about to take both the zombies and wailers to the next level.

Sowore lost woefully in the just conclude elections and the next thought that came to his mind was a "REVOLUTION", him don enter Sai Baba's net.

Sowore has always been as radical and revolutionary even before the 2019 election so pls stop deceiving yourself.....!!!

Its not about losing election
Re: Pictures: Moment When Police Tear-gas #RevolutionNow Protesters by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2019
All this one na waste of time

If a bomb does not go off on a FG building Buhari will not wake up

The President just does not listen
Re: Pictures: Moment When Police Tear-gas #RevolutionNow Protesters by spirul77: 10:10am On Aug 05, 2019
Chai, I cursed the day I rejected the opportunity of leaving this country for Europe in 2015 just because of yeye farm business,God please forgive me for my gross stupidity.
Re: Pictures: Moment When Police Tear-gas #RevolutionNow Protesters by tyup(m): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2019
spirul77:
Chai, I cursed the day I rejected the opportunity of leaving this country for Europe in 2015 just because of yeye farm business,God please forgive me for my gross stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Moment When Police Tear-gas #RevolutionNow Protesters by Davash222(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
spirul77:
Good morning, patriotic citizen.

Hehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Senator Abbo Sues Facebook User For Calling Him 'gay', 'idiot', 'bootlicker' / CBN Increases Charges On Withdrawals, Deposits / Niger State Governor Appoints 10 New Special Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.