Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Your Husband Cracks A Joke And Your Maid Says 'Naughty Boy', What Will You Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Husband Cracks A Joke And Your Maid Says 'Naughty Boy', What Will You Do? (4991 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / There Is Nothing Wrong In Impregnating Your Maid – Counselor Lutterodt / Five Signs Your Husband Is Having An Affair With Your Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Husband Cracks A Joke And Your Maid Says 'Naughty Boy', What Will You Do? by sisisioge: 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Haaaa! Moku! I won't say anything. I will just plan not to renew next month subscription ni...back to her base things! I can't make cheating very convenient for my bobo by bringing the side chick home biko grin

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Cracks A Joke And Your Maid Says 'Naughty Boy', What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
chaiii,trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am
Re: Your Husband Cracks A Joke And Your Maid Says 'Naughty Boy', What Will You Do? by ILAB(f): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
I personally see nothing wrong with what she said.abi is now a taboo 4 a maid to crack joke with her madam and oga?
Re: Your Husband Cracks A Joke And Your Maid Says 'Naughty Boy', What Will You Do? by Skykid1208(m): 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
Something must be up.
Re: Your Husband Cracks A Joke And Your Maid Says 'Naughty Boy', What Will You Do? by ImaIma1(f): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
I couldn't have married the type of man that can stoop to the level of a sleeping with his housemaid. No form of control or restraint whatsoever.
Re: Your Husband Cracks A Joke And Your Maid Says 'Naughty Boy', What Will You Do? by elantraceey(f): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
I won't even have a maid not to talk of one that'll have the audacity to make such statements undecided
Re: Your Husband Cracks A Joke And Your Maid Says 'Naughty Boy', What Will You Do? by Explorers(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2018
elantraceey:
I won't even have a maid not to talk of one that'll have the audacity to make such statements undecided

Lol.... I trust you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Fiancé Hates His Mother. / Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. / Would Life Be More Interesting Without Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.