Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do (4891 Views)

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Mummy05(f): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ever since I got married it has been going well for everytime struggle and keep hoping that one day God will answer our prayer,the more we enter anotheraday he more hard it continue,am so depressed and tired seeking for help have turn me into a better but still yet I didn't give up I keep pushing both online and offline still yet nothing is working out,yesterday my daughter fell sick we took her to a nearby chemists the drugs and injection we were ask to buy is up to 7000 hmmm 7000 at this time when feeding is by God grace I didn't say anything I left there and went home the only money left with my husband is 500 he gave it to me and I use it for a little drugs for her but right now the sickness start again and we have nothing left,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Awkabigboy: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mummy05:
Ever since I got married it has been going well for everytime struggle and keep hoping that one day God will answer our prayer,the more we enter anotheraday he more hard it continue,am so depressed and tired seeking for help have turn me into a better but still yet I didn't give up I keep pushing both online and offline still yet nothing is working out,yesterday my daughter fell sick we took her to a nearby chemists the drugs and injection we were ask to buy is up to 7000 hmmm 7000 at this time when feeding is by God grace I didn't say anything I left there and went home the only money left with my husband is 500 he gave it to me and I use it for a little drugs for her but right now the sickness start again and we have nothing left,
Where do you reside
Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by brosom(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
U never really talk why u want to end ur married,

It seems u skipped for worse during ur marriage vow's and only acceptted for better.

11 Likes

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Shalommy(f): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nawaoo... Buhari is the caused of your predicament. Sorry! sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Mickykarim: 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
Why would this be a recipe for the break of a consecrated union? Stick with your marriage, please. It is for BETTER FOR WORSE, except you went into it for a different reason which would not be enough to jettison a VOW.

2 Likes

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Bestiee01(f): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
Since u created this username, it's been begging since february.i am beginning to suspect fraud.iys too much abeg.sorry o.i have to vocalize wat most nairalanders are thinking.

11 Likes

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by HarunaWest(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:
Since u created this username, it's been begging since february.i am beginning to suspect fraud. Its too much abeg.sorry o.i have to vocalize wat most nairalanders are thinking.
lol...She is a fraudster period. Even Julius Berger no beg like this.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by house10s2: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
all ur topic is about assistance.

divorce d man n move on lets see if u can do better n stop disturbing us with ur cheap begging scam format

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Mummy05(f): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Where do you reside
we reside at abuja before but right now we have move back to the village at kogi state
Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Mummy05(f): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
brosom:
U never really talk why u want to end ur married,

It seems u skipped for worse during ur marriage vow's and only acceptted for better.

you don't understand my meaning maybe you haven't got married yet
Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Mummy05(f): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:
Since u created this username, it's been begging since february.i am beginning to suspect fraud.iys too much abeg.sorry o.i have to vocalize wat most nairalanders are thinking.
sister my reason for creating this username is because am looking for an assistant but if you suspect fraud in me then I have nothing to say rather than to let it be.tnkz
Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by brosom(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mummy05:
you don't understand my meaning maybe you haven't got married yet
Yes u re right, I'm married.

But what if u end ur marriage because of hardship, and at the long run ur husband starts making progress at ur absence, I'm sure you would return with flimsy excuses.

Think twice before u walk out on him because of his current state.

3 Likes

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Mummy05(f): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
house10s2:
all ur topic is about assistance.

divorce d man n move on lets see if u can do better n stop disturbing us with ur cheap begging scam format
my husband is a good man even if I left him I won't be able to move on but my reason for say I want to leave him is because I think that's the best things to do for now,did you think it will be easy for me to take care of the children all by myself no its not,but I wanted to leave the marriage for his own good,which I can't say it here.tnkz
Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Mummy05(f): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
HarunaWest:
am truly sorry for begging like this I didn't mean to hurt anyone here and I don't mean any bad before coming here I only wish I can find helper and save my marriage that's all,tnkz
Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by tee59(f): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
Can't you work? Why are you begging everytime? What happened to you hands and legs? Hustle for your child and stop this nonsense abeg. You're not the only one in need here, people are just hustling to survive. Go and get a job to support your man.

9 Likes

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by donbachi(m): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
"Put hand for breast and swear"
Kiss Daniel.

3 Likes

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Mummy05(f): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
brosom:
Yes u re right, I'm married.

But what if u end ur marriage because of hardship, and at the long run ur husband starts making progress at ur absence, I'm sure you would return with flimsy excuses.

Think twice before u walk out on him because of his current state.
I want to give him a space to see if there will be a little change, I think with me and the three children and the way we couldn't save due to feeding and other things maybe if I take the children and go,without us maybe he could come up with something without too much of thinking of what will my family eat today what will they eat tomorrow without those stress maybe he can put himself together and make things work because i think he might lose it to overthinking sometime he miss work due to lost of concentration his mind is not at peace.
Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Solofresh2: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mummy05:
When you were opening your legs for sex you did not know that you are not financially bouyant abi.Now you brought that innocent child to this world only to suffer.Stop relying on a man for money.
Go out there and make yours too.Are you handicapped?
I don't care about you and your so called husband.Am only concerned about that innocent child to brought to this world to suffer sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Starships4u(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
Wait!
Lemme understand yhu, yhu wantu leave yhur marriage because there is no money in the house ahbi?

Lemme ask yhu, What do yhu have doing at yhur own end?
So if the man doesn't have money, yhu can't make money
What happens to the vows yhu took at the alter ahbi na hire purchase marriage yhu do

I don't even understand some people again....
What's really going on?

1 Like

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Divoc19(f): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Lalami3232(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
This one just dey learn scam work grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by LordIsaac(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
Did you say yes to the "for better or WORSE" vow that day? If yes, then, God will see you through. Receive grace to endure as you should and pray.
Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Uzomacharles: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
Solofresh2:
When you were opening your legs for sex you did not know that you are not financially bouyant abi.Now you brought that innocent child to this world only to suffer.Stop relying on a man for money.
Go out there and make yours too.Are you handicapped?
I don't care about you and your so called husband.Am only concerned about that innocent child to brought to this world to suffer sad

wetin concern opening of leg for here?

There's time for everything bro...
Why una dey do like this?

2 Likes

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Awkabigboy: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mummy05:
we reside at abuja before but right now we have move back to the village at kogi state
Which village in kogi

3 Likes

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by house10s2: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Which village in kogi
dey expect story now

6 Likes

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by house10s2: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
keep selling ur scam

2 Likes

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Awkabigboy: 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
house10s2:
dey expect story now
Lol, i know why I am asking. Lots of people aren't genuine, they appeal to pity to rip one off, i want to be sure whom I am helping

2 Likes

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by GOFRONT(m): 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
Na wao......This Yaya Bello people are at it again...

1 Like

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Vizconson(m): 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by DECENTBWOY: 2:59am On Mar 20, 2022
HarunaWest:
You no well grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Mummy05(f): 4:02am On Mar 20, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Which village in kogi
ajobe
Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Lima98(f): 4:32am On Mar 20, 2022
tee59:
Can't you work? Why are you begging everytime? What happened to you hands and legs? Hustle for your child and stop this nonsense abeg. You're not the only one in need here, people are just hustling to survive. Go and get a job to support your man.
haba why now sha some of you conclude something so quick without know the full story I fell for her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING / My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums / Why Is My Husband Sleeping With Prostitutes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.