Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) (24846 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport / Missing 14-Year-Old Girl Hidden By 43-Year-Old Neighbor For 2-Day Sex In Lagos / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by pulsatingpen: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Very sad
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by kaymandak(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hmmm.. I can smell element of lies in this story.
Maybe the guy don offend d lady through relationship denial
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by agukayode(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
pple like dis deserve dis

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
I think he did it! he is lucky he doesn't reside in my hood, he would have been turned into miced meat by now.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Etuagievin(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
delishpot:
Rape no be big crime for naija na. They will blame the mothers for leaving kids around because she is supposed to know that Konji always holds the average naija man and as nature has made it, a full blooded Naija man can not control his ding dong when Konji calls. The mothers should know better and save our men these wahala by chaining their daughters to their skirts. Your likes will like to rape women, I hope you don't have sisters. Women need protection from sexual predators. What happens if the man was inside a police cell and got an urge for sex , can he control himself? The more we show a lack of self-control , the more we suffer bitter consequences.

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
From the face of the accused alone, I can tell that he is guilty as charged.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by iswallker(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
I want justice is the the new slogan of women...

shocked
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by sirusX(m): 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
pulsatingpen:
It's really sad that children are not safe anymore. The rate at which rape occurs these days is disturbing; my neighbour's fifteen year old daughter was raped last week by a known neighbour. I just hope people like Tony Idisi rot in jail for the rest of their miserable lives.
sad As much as i dislike to hear issues like this, I dunno what i might do to anyone i encounter who's guilty of this

How hardened can the heart of man be?? angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Koolking:
Who do these girls always run to social media to narrate their stories when social media is not the final arbiter for rape cases? Rather, you end up making a mockery of yourself. In trying to soil the reputation of the other person, you are indirectly smearing your own reputation.

Why not gather your evidences and contact the appropriate bodies in charge of cases as this for desired justice. There are NGOs that provide legal counselling and proceedings free if one is constrained financially.

I see more of seeking attentions when sensitive matters like this are reported on social media. More often, women run to SM to shame men who hitherto don't live up to their expectations in a relationship.

Is going to happen to you or someone you know.. Please follow your advice...
Thank you,
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
Rape is a very serious crime and should be treated as such angry
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
gypsey:
I think he did it! his is lucky he doesn't reside in my hood, he would have been turned into miced meat by now.

Where ?
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Tony Idisi cry you will die soon with bad illness
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
berrystunn:

Where ?
brixton south london!
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Saadallah26(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
This one weak mi. Look at his Nose like Small letter 'm'
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Weak country with weak president weak laws and a weak police.
I disagree, it is actually a dead jungle with useless laws meant for those who are poor, once you have money in the useless jungle called Nigeria, you can get away with anything angry
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Koolking(m): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
berrystunn:

Is going to happen to you or someone you know.. Please follow your advice...
Thank you,

Amen! Patronising people on social media is not justice

If I am sure, I know where to go to get justice not social media to shame and blackmail for attention.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Chukazu: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
The rate at which we are going...we may soon overtake South Africa as the rape capital of the world sad
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
the man face na igneous rock
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by victorazy(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Weak country with weak president weak laws and a weak police.

weak people of shithole
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by ArodeTsolaye: 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
In the zoo, injustice is cheap, you can get away with any crime while Justice is very expensive.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
how much be olosho,wey u dey rapes babies stupiid foolss
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Xone3(f): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is so disheartening. The recent surge in rape cases is unfortunately on the increase. Together we can help stop child sexual abuse.

Please call 08008008001 TOLLFREE today and report any case of Child Abuse ; Domestic, Sexual or emotional abuse.

08008008001 is the number to call. Together we can provide a safe and happy childhood for children. It is our collective responsibility as humans.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Vado:

Do you have sense? Have you checked the scum rapist's name at all? Mr man, we might not agree to the ideologies of islam but you needn't be a religious person to be compassionate when other humans are defied or abused.
gerrout of here descendant of Lucifer grin grin grin
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Codes151(m): 7:08am On Jan 23, 2018
He probably did
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2018
Move about with a knife. The govt don't care about us.
Jaytecq:
Pedophiles everywhere sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2018
Do you have sense at all?
delishpot:
Rape no be big crime for naija na. They will blame the mothers for leaving kids around because she is supposed to know that Konji always holds the average naija man and as nature has made it, a full blooded Naija man can not control his ding dong when Konji calls. The mothers should know better and save our men these wahala by chaining their daughters to their skirts.

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by delishpot: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2018
Maurz:
Do you have sense at all?

Give me some of yours
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) by Assassin101: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2018
he alone "nose" why he did it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okada Man Stabbed To Death In Delta In Broad Daylight. Graphic Photos / 50-Year-Old Man Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl To Death In Katsina (Photo) / Housewife Poisons Neighbour’s Water With Sniper In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.