Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

How Uzo Increased Sales, Social Reach And Awareness For Her New Product - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Uzo Increased Sales, Social Reach And Awareness For Her New Product (270 Views)

How I Increased Sales Of A Fitness Company By 40% With Just A Single Product / How To Properly Set Up Your Instagram Business Profile For Increased Sales / Full Explanation On How I Make 160k Plus In 2 Weeks Selling This NEW Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Uzo Increased Sales, Social Reach And Awareness For Her New Product by AnnaWrites: 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
Here’s a story of Uzo, a go-getting marketing executive at a branding agency in Nigeria.

Her boss just gave her the biggest project of her career, so far. She is to handle the launch of a new product in 3 major cities in Nigeria – Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.

She is to execute the event series for the product launch, and ensure that each event in each city

Promotes the product
Amplifies the online awareness and reach for the product
Boosts immediate sales of the product.

Look at what she did here http://www.didostudios.com/blog/corporate-brand-marketing/2018/01/05/5362/

(1) (Reply)

Professional Proposal Writing Course In Business And Grants / Rent Items And Properties In Nigerian On Naijarent.com.ng / Please Help Me Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.